Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. (7791 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / When You Marry A Beautiful Woman With Empty Head: Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda
ggrin

Wetin you wan turn my thread to? undecided
Oya OUT! embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Laveda
ggrin

Wetin you wan turn my thread to? undecided
Oya OUT! embarassed
Okay embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ggrin(f): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Laveda ggrin

Wetin you wan turn my thread to? undecided Oya OUT! embarassed
angry
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Okay embarassed
The key please! tongue
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2016
OP u are very correct. I agree.
If they are applying make-up on their faces to conceal their ugly faces, they shud also apply some make-up on their brains to conceal their empty brains.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

The key please! tongue
Chasing me? cry
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by IamLEGEND1: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2016
like the manchi that came before me said.....

empty brain with flawless face and physique is very very manageable.

u never jam the ones wey ugly and still dull reach again. just check mizquote & mamagee3 out and u go grab wetin I dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Vikky014(f): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2016
y r boys so obsessed with ladies honestly this is getting out of hand.
ladies dis ladies dat. shuuuuu undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Chasing me? cry
No, am locking you in... so we be inthread alone! cheesy
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

u never jam the ones wey ugly and still dull reach again. just check mizquote & mamagee3 out and u go grab wetin I dey yarn
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:

No body is obsessed with anybody.
Got an advice for the mean...kindly share

After all, the Op is right! angry

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by queencalipso(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2016
do men even appreciate the beauty with brain if they see one? I wonder if its too much to ask your man to be faithful.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Vikky014(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
No body is obsessed with anybody. Got an advice for the mean...kindly share

After all, the Op is right! angry
ok
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

grin Jolllyjoy and laveda

2 Likes

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:

undecided its ur type dat'll still complain if a guy turns gay. Jst keep quiet nd enjoy d attention we are givin u while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

No, am locking you in... so we be inthread alone! cheesy
You sent me out before tongue
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Vikky014(f): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided its ur type dat'll still complain if a guy turns gay. Jst keep quiet nd enjoy d attention we are givin u while it lasts.
ROTLMAO

bt on a more serious note we ladies dont discuss boys we rather discuss our fellow girls unlike u boys. if a lady pass a group of boys u peopl will strt analysing her body even to the extent of following her up and down. na waoh
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
You sent me out before tongue
Oya lets stay in! cheesy

Nobody will know! smiley
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by pythondjango(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
advice to the men:stop being a handsome face with empty pockets.
Thats is why i must get more money to have all pussies to my camp and Bleep like tomorrow no dey.We know your priority is money and ours is neat sweet pussy(Qed).Girls are synonymous to H.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Oya lets stay in! cheesy

Nobody will know! smiley
Stay in and do what? tongue
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by pythondjango(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2016
queencalipso:
do men even appreciate the beauty with brain if they see one? I wonder if its too much to ask your man to be faithful.
i will be faithful if i get beauty with brain,class,maturity,faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
queencalipso:
And is it too much to ask for a wise and less demanding
woman too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Stay in and do what? tongue
#coughToClearThroat
You know... the stuffs. wink
Pipe...Hole...Drill...Water! cheesy
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by queencalipso(f): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2016
pythondjango:
i will be faithful if i get beauty with brain,class,maturity,faithfulness.
that's what you will say bcz you are yet to find one but when you eventually do you will appreciate her well but then it won't stop you from cheating.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

#coughToClearThroat
You know... the stuffs. wink
Pipe...Hole...Drill...Water! cheesy
You need to come out straight ..I don't understand embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
OP u are very correct. I agree.
If they are applying make-up on their faces to conceal their ugly faces, they shud also some make-up on their brains to conceal their empty brains.
I concur wt the bolded sir! cheesy
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
You need to come out straight ..I don't understand embarassed
Shebi you do reproduction in BIOLOGY now!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:
ROTLMAO

bt on a more serious note we ladies dont discuss boys we rather discuss our fellow girls unlike u boys. if a lady pass a group of boys u peopl will strt analysing her body even to the extent of following her up and down. na waoh
but dats how we were made. If u pass by nd guys dont analyze u, u won't be happy, ull start tagging d guys gays, asshooles, abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Poseidon000: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
advice to the men:stop being a handsome face with empty pockets.
[size=13pt]
I totally subscride to your assertion.

But making money shouldn't be for a Gf(woman).

It should be for his family. So you have a strong point.

[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by queencalipso(f): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

And is it too much to ask for a wise and less demanding.
woman too? undecided

even when they have all of this in one woman, caring, loving, respectful, independent, homely and above all faithful they still cheat on you with leeches what ever they call it I don't even care to know.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Shebi you do reproduction in BIOLOGY now!
undecided undecided undecided
Yeah..and I was in love with the topic undecided
So how do they relate? undecided embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
I concur wt the bolded sir! cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / September Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / Valentine's Day Is Chivalry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.