Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. (7796 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / When You Marry A Beautiful Woman With Empty Head: Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2016
queencalipso:

even when they have all of this in one woman, caring, loving, respectful, independent, homely and above all faithful they still cheat on you with leeches what ever they call it I don't even care to know.
Only a stwpid nonentity will go ahead to cheat on such a woman.
My observation: not all men that cheat have the intention. Most
of then started cheating due to pressure and NAGGING from their
wife!

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Vikky014(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
but dats how we were made. If u pass by nd guys dont analyze u, u won't be happy, ull start tagging d guys gays, asshooles, abi i lie?
Na lie abegi
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by mizquote(f): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah..and I was in love with the topic undecided
So how do they relate? undecided embarassed
#lemmeMeetYou
If you wont mind...
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by mizquote(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
some one mentioned me.
Buh I remembered, the last time I gave a fu...ck was 2015.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2016
mizquote:
some one mention me.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:
Na lie abegi
i dnt bliv it. You ladies lik attention pass anytin

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2016
mizquote:
some one mentioned me.

damn grin grin grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by IamLEGEND1: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin Jolllyjuicejoy and leaveda
bros!!!!!

my mouth no dey that one oh lipsrsealed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

#lemmeMeetYou
If you wont mind...
Uh? Okay I don't..
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bros!!!!!
my mouth no dey that one oh lipsrsealed
grin
jolllyjoy laveda ishilove lipsrsealed farano lipsrsealed
etc

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Uh? Okay I don't..
The rest shall be continued on PM wink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin

jolllyjoy
laved.a
ishilove lipsrsealed
farano lipsrsealed

etc
_bitch...you should quit mentioning me already...
I hate seeing this silly moniker in my mentions..
Thank you.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

The rest shall be continued on PM wink
Mail ain't working embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Khd95(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
That chenkez got me..where do you reside?
lagwink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
don't look at me bruh!
I didn't say anything

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Mail ain't working embarassed
Seriously? sad
And would wanna exchange
digits. cos of Beefing NLanders
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Thank you.
crazy biitch, you are ugly faced and empty brained. I'll kip mentioning u, Laveda Laveda Laveda Laveda Laveda Do ur worst, wayward ram.

3 Likes

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Seriously? sad
And would wanna exchange
digits. cos of Beefing NLanders
Digits? Lol anything serious?
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
don't look at me bruh!

I didn't say anything
Wasnt staring... just cant imagine
you didnt mention Jollyjoy

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Digits? Lol anything serious?
Nah! not at all. Just hoping we be good friends! wink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by IamLEGEND1: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin
jolllyjuicejoy leaveda IShiloh lipsrsealed faranto lipsrsealed
etc
sorry, who?
I am not acquainted with this farani that u speak of
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Geraraheremehn: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Thank you.

Y?....
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by IamLEGEND1: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Wasnt staring... just cant imagine you didnt mention Jolllyjuicejoy
na wa oh
that shawty don gather beef plenty like this!
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
crazy biitch, you are ugly faced and empty brained. I'll kip mentioning u, Laveda Laveda Laveda Laveda Laveda Do ur worst, wayward ram.
Ugly? Oh please save that for your sisters..
And empty brained? I didn't register on NL to write exam kiss if my lecturer told me that I'll sit and think..but coming from a fish brain? grin Go get a life please ...and stop masturbatíng on my mentions.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Dats Deep[/size]... grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
na wa oh

that shawty don gather beef plenty like this!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you said thet sire!
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Nah! not at all. Just hoping we be good friends! wink
Okay..
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
And empty brained? I didn't register on NL to write exam kiss if my lecturer told me that I'll sit and think..but coming from a fish brain? grin Go get a life please ...and stop masturbatíng on my mentions.
shocked cry
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Okay..
Actually hopining for better ay to hook up.
like FB user name or twitter handle!
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:

[size=20pt]Dats Deep....Sister shocked sad...Calm down na biko[/size]... grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
u mumu eee, u no knw beta thing for ur short life span, u be fool. See as her face be like squeezed 60 leaves exercise book, if i were u, i'll be doing prost.itute to gather up some cash for a facial rejuvenation surgery. Hot garbage!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.