Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. (7792 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / When You Marry A Beautiful Woman With Empty Head: Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
she nurtured u into a full blown prostit.ute. Go and kip on suckin d diicks, fvck nd no pay, desitit.tute. Olosho
And see the boy who called one dumb ..text typing undecided your brain is dead...you're lucky you got my attention today..go praise God..I'll ignore you henceforth ...
Fùck off my mentions and go play with your mates... Walking corpse ...
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Why you go care! grin grin grin grin grin When you dey lash FINE babe! cheesy

shey she offend u b4 ni? angry
fine wetin?
I hate dat biitch, she always feelin fly, classless biitch
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Surest! wink
Ama easy guy to the bone! cheesy
That's cool wink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
fine wetin?

Die in hate _bitch kiss
I got my real niggas cool
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
tongue I want ban tongue
[size=25pt]*clears throat* grin i hearby Bestow upon you.. grin.. grin cheesy am a troubleshooter..so i wont ban you[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=25pt]*clears throat* grin i hearby Bestow upon you.. grin.. grin cheesy am a troubleshooter..so i wont ban you[/size]
I don't even like troubles smiley I'm a very peaceful person smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
And see the boy who called one dumb ..text typing undecided your brain is dead...you're lucky you got my attention today..go praise God..I'll ignore you henceforth ...
Fùck off my mentions and go play with your mates... Walking corpse ...
frantic midget. I hope u dnt collapse or give urself stroke. I can practically hear d drops of tears hitting ur phone screen ( sorry, screen). I'll leave u for today, next time u wont be dis lucky.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
fine wetin?

#notSaying!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Die in hate _bitch kiss I got my real niggas cool
k
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
I don't even like troubles smiley I'm a very peaceful person smiley
cool
[size=25pt]Oya leave the dude in peace naaa...to justify ur claim wink...will ya? smiley[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
frantic midget. I hope u dnt collapse or give urself stroke. I can practically hear d drops of tears hitting ur phone screen ( sorry, screen). I'll leave u for today, next time u wont be dis lucky.
OMG shocked shocked were you birthed with stùpidity? angry
midget? Sorry I ain't no dwarf like you grin 7ft tall cool
You're a fool grin

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
OMG shocked shocked were you birthed with stùpidity? angry
midget? Sorry I ain't no dwarf like you grin 7ft tall cool
You're a fool grin

k
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=25pt]Alas! Laveda and Durent----HUG grin[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cool
[size=25pt]Oya leave the dude in peace naaa...to justify ur claim wink...will ya? smiley[/size]
Okay I will smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Okay I will smiley smiley
[size=25pt]Cool...Maturity cool[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
k
Never in your entire life on Nairaland mention my moniker again...I hate receiving mentions from low life fellows....learn to stay on your lane .cause you don't see me mentioning you like a _retard.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=25pt]Cool...Maturity cool[/size]
Hope you're okay tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Hope you're okay tongue
[size=25pt]Yessie!! i am.... grin and i know uv bin enjoyin yasef since ehn? wink[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Never in your entire life on Nairaland mention my moniker again...I hate receiving mentions from low life fellows....learn to stay on your lane .cause you don't see me mentioning you like a _retard.
Thank you.
WORD.

All na wash.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=25pt]Yessie!! i am.... grin and i know uv bin enjoyin yasef since ehn? wink[/size]
sure I have cool
Buh the hols is over now lol

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
[size=25pt]Alas! Laveda and Durent----HUG grin[/size]
hug dat shiitty wh0re? Nah, i'd rather hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
sure I have cool
Buh the hols is over now lol
[size=25pt]chuckles cheesy...thank Jah[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
hug dat shiitty wh0re? Nah, i'd rather hug a transformer
[size=25pt]Bro?..the young lady has let it slide...do the same na cool[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=25pt]chuckles cheesy...thank Jah[/size]
Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=25pt]Bro?..the young lady has let it slide...do the same na cool[/size]
i hav let it slide already if not i'd hav been feeding her thick skull with insults.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Have a nice day ahead.
[size=25pt]You too dear...Cheers![/size]

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by RoyalBlak007: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
i hav let it slide already if not i'd hav been feeding her thick skull with insults.
[size=25pt]Good decision then[/size]
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Honestyboy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Many of them understand this.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by queencalipso(f): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
pythondjango:
i swear i wont,if u get as friends let start frm there by giving me one and a trial will convince u.

ok
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ashewoboy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:

ashewo laveda. I cn bet my wallet, u r nt a virgin. U luk lyk an olosho.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

ashewo laveda. I cn bet my wallet, u r nt a virgin. U luk lyk an olosho.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by olac21(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
kip on deceiving urself, facially okay my ass. I don't blame u, its ur parent for bringing such fvckin r`´etard to dis world. Ugly stupiid biitvh, any man following u, wants to fvck nd dump u, u ain't worth being a wife, girlfriend, mistress even a slave. I'd advice u to kill ur stopid mother then kill urself.

Bro,take it easy on the girl+dats too harsh for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.