Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (83667 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by maureeoy: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:
Tell him you were giving her an injection to help her make another baby.
Go get a needle and Syringe to show him as proof. grin

laugh wan kill me ooooo
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Well, first I have to introduce myself, I am the president of the wailing group. proudly 5%

ehm, the deed has been done. leave the guy alone. live together as usual but be more careful next time. stay in the room and lock the fucking door behind u. thats what I do. also at times u and ur wife can go to a nearby hotel. get a room and is just the two of u. your libido will be at the apex when u two are alone.

Don't feel sorry for what happen to u.

Is a good thing that you can handle your wife well well. I love that bro. Cheers
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
You and ur wife should sit him down and talk to him about sex education.
- be open to him.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Wolfbrother(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by redcliff: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

Xori I shudnt laff lipsrsealed

No vex o! Na for parlor u de straff ur wife ni

Diz can really b embarrassin eh sad

U shud talk to him abt sex, I think it will help in easing d tension.

Teach him about reproduction too smiley

whats wrong with you people? talk to a 10year old about SEx?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by obayaya(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

He's 10.. He is probably in secondary school now.. Jss1 or 2. He isn't completely ignorant of what sex is..

All you have to do now is explain things to him properly with particular emphasis on the right time.

goodluck
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sapien(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Backdraftdraft:
Started having real sex from primary 2... As a kid I have experienced what ur son experienced and I wasn't close to 10 years old and those memories are still fresh on My mind... I was never into smoking or drinking till date but I became a super lover of puci... Obsessed with sex with who ever I love n dated... Good thing was I am more of a faithful guy but had a voracious appetite for sex... You should be more worried abt d future consequences of it cos u can't brainwash out of it.. Currently in my early 30thirties
Bros, who asked you for your life history?

*In Don Jazzy's voice* If it's that woman's asss you want to eat, come and collect the sex tape.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Ten year old no be small pikin na. Him know already. Just explain to him that daddy had to show mommy some love. Also remind him that he would need to knock next time.

My 5 year old knows that when mommy and daddy are in the room, he would have to knock. He knows some loving might be going on. Ten is old enough.
Why should a married couple be having sex without locking the door?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

Xori I shudnt laff lipsrsealed

No vex o! Na for parlor u de straff ur wife ni

Diz can really b embarrassin eh sad

U shud talk to him abt sex, I think it will help in easing d tension.

Teach him about reproduction too smiley

Repent. The kingdom of God is at hand undecided
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Congrats, u nw hav a playboy as a son.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by meeky007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
D KIND OF POST EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT #OVERSABI
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by meeky007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
D KIND OF POST EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT #OVERSABI
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 16snow(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by GoodHealth007: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
You should have locked the door! Now you have given that boy some memories he will never forget his entire life! UGLY MEMORIES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by segun5A(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:
Werey re o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 16snow(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Buh y wudnt u lock d door? Are u a kid?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks . Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

Bros

Abeg I'm confused.

Can you please explain that part clearly?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by oluwasegun007(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thats quite unfortunate.......

But i must still blame you guys, because for you to have gotten to that stage you should have taken into cognizance that som1 could walk in (since its not the first time, that means the agro still get sense and not those sharp sharp you did when young)

and for the kid that saw you.......at 10 he's semi-conscious of what he saw......therefore he'll tell no one although the image will never leave his memory.....telling people you saw your parent having sex will look like you telling people at the centre of the market that your parent stole meat from the pot..

Go and sin no more
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ojuolu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Guy, it is well. @ Ten, your son already have the idea of what he saw. Just call him like some people said and explain to/educate him on what transpired and why it is necessary for you and his mother and not for him at the the present age. He will understand and respect/love you the more for that. Next time, please lock the door. And seriously, Holidays could be spent outside the home too to avoid this type of awkward situation. Also learn how to lock the door to ensure privacy.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by executioner27: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

That's a scar for life. He knows what he saw. Kids these days are something else. Better start that sex education now. Talk to him about what he saw.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
superstarDikk:
u don de wish na u abi?

grin
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by nwakaibeya1: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
These are the thou shall not judge pastors and who told you that those who even answer pastors are called and even if they where called how come they still answer pastors when the bible has this to say about them in Jeremiah 12,10 or have you not read it?why not be wise human beigns and check our utterances so as to be wise remember when Jesus christ came before human beigns like you regarded him as nobody so why all this pretenses all over the place claiming to love Jesus Christ who you have not seen or did not see?i tell you so many who claim to BE CALLED BY gOD ARE NEVER CALLED AND WE ARE CApable to proove it to whosoever needs prove and thats why we told those who care to listen that no matter what you claim to be its at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond>why not be wise
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by lilygabriel08: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
my put it this way, your son knows how much you love his mother now, it will blow and bros get key for that door na no they traumatise people dietry habbits lool
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Eddufy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Refer him to dat olamide's song #Ladi..ira nu, abacha..

Explain to him that his mother has boil(ewo) inside her ass and you are using the normal olden days method to suck it out unless it will grow and she will not be able to use d ass to poo again.

I think he will buy that.

#justSaying
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by crackhouse(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
But since u guys are married and according to Bible, the stuff is no longer a sin after marriage then i don't see the reason why u should be worried cos u committed no sin. The reason why u think u did sth bad is because u hide. Dogs do theirs openly b/cos they don't see it as sin. So dn't hide next time ok. Be bold.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Obeby(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:

. I can tell you, it's not a great thing. Sincerely. Pictures can't easily be erased from minds.Except... sickness issues. But, my advice to you is to call him and explain to him in simple and plain language what sex is. Who it's meant for- husbands and wives...in this case you an his mum. Trust me, it ill help. Do not begin to paint a different picture of what was not to him. He may nod in agreement but will certainly have his mind developed albeit in the rong way. And more importantly, train him in the way of the Lord and... PRAY. Pray. Pray.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by FlySly05: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Backdraftdraft:
Started having real sex from primary 2... As a kid I have experienced what ur son experienced and I wasn't close to 10 years old and those memories are still fresh on My mind... I was never into smoking or drinking till date but I became a super lover of puci... Obsessed with sex with who ever I love n dated... Good thing was I am more of a faithful guy but had a voracious appetite for sex... You should be more worried abt d future consequences of it cos u can't brainwash out of it.. Currently in my early 30thirties

Wait a sec, are you my doppelganger ? Honestly!!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Mintayo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just to the kid, but you have to be very careful. It requires wisdom. If it's just the normal intimacy now, that one easy to explain, but eating anus? lipsrsealed na wisdom sure pass o!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by maureeoy: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
if my son catch me and him papa dey do that kind tin the questions no go end ooooooo because the boy sabi ask plenty plenty question.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 16snow(f): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.