Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (83679 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by maputohq: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Any parent who decides to start at age 4 to teach their kids about sex ed are stvvpid and mentally perverted.

At that age all a kid wants is love ans fun and games and you want to begin exposing their minds to what even their bodies are not matured for yet?

You all need help!
I'm trying hard to imagine it.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

Islamically, kids should have been brought up never to disturb their parents when the bedroom door is closed or when yhey are together behind closed doors

It is not too late to teach other children. I think you will have to sit him down and make up on excuse or the other. It would also be important to keep a close watch on him because you cannot tell for sure if that unfortunate imagery may affect his later sexual awareness (he is almost at that stage)

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sonnie10: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
But in Igbo there is a saying that, "Omme ka nna ya" is not a bad name, so why bother.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sleazy5(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Sorry about that. You should be more careful in your home, you should not make him feel odd about the scenario especially your wife. Don't try to be suddenly over nice to him or over harsh. Just keep living normally as you used to but I cant promise u that the picture will erase easily from his head but as they grow, teach them the rules of life and what it takes to grow in the fear of God.
It depends on your way of raising your kids to dtermine if he will say it or not to others but I seriously doubt that because he may never really know what or how to explain what he saw and trust me children of nowadays and their exposure sef. But try to talk to your wife about her crying episode and drama of hers so that everything can get back to normal in the house. It is well.

FTC
CHOCOLAETE CREAM

F*ck FTC.
Can I say you've got a lotta sense in here. Very constructive. Very reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Any parent who decides to start at age 4 to teach their kids about sex ed are stvvpid and mentally perverted.

At that age all a kid wants is love ans fun and games and you want to begin exposing their minds to what even their bodies are not matured for yet?

You all need help!
Sex education? No

Body awareness as in boundaries? Yes
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by adigun86(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think you have to separate room for you and your children . so you can perform your fantasies with your wife.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by daclint(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
cheesy daddy so nasty...lucky that wife was Been drilled good tongue I have no answer but the story is good.

Badoo spoted
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Emnyte(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:
You sound like u are blaming your wife , why not say, " my son caught ME and my wife", instead of My son caught my WIFE.......... undecided

Back to the topic, ...

Discipline urself !
complete the sentence now. Go read again.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 3kay945(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
cheesy

I will say you fvck up sm.all o, that kid will never forget what he saw.

Anytime he watches sexy musical videos, the scene of your intimacy will always comes to his mind.

I can bet he will be trying peeping on you henceforth grin

Except if he is not the naughty type.
But thank God he is a boy so he will work out things himself , I can't say this about the female.
Be vigilant next , the young dude is watching
cool
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just tell him, street ti take over, every single flick of tongue I did on your mums ass was a hit, back to back....iyalaya anybody

Junior, leave trash for lawma! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by jetage1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

Xori I shudnt laff lipsrsealed

No vex o! Na for parlor u de straff ur wife ni

Diz can really b embarrassin eh sad

U shud talk to him abt sex, I think it will help in easing d tension.

Teach him about reproduction too smiley
really? at age 10?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Eluwilussit(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Why should a married couple be having sex without locking the door?

Thought you read the story? The kids were supposed to have gone to the neighbors. Are you married? If so, you should have an idea how things work. Spontaneity sometimes happen. Especially when the kids were supposed to be "away".

I assume you are assuming that they live in a palace or something. Hahaha. Sometimes people live where there's no lock of any kind. In my home, there's no lock. Except in the washroom and the two doors that lead outside. We do not have the full details of their home. Nevertheless, a ten year old, in today's world, ain't no baby.

Daddy should have a talk with his boy and if there's lock, they should use it next time as you suggested. The boy already has a crush in school; I can bet you on that.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by chocolateme(f): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Niceman4u:

who r u babe?
I am chocolateme of Nairaland. Tnx
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
maputohq:

I'm trying hard to imagine it.

Its disgusting even to the imagination.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Buy him three bottle of Heineken and one bottle of Orijin.. Allow him sleep all through the night.. And boooooooooooomm!!! your sins is history

And go back to mummy too..
Job incomplete
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by amnesty7: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Though the story has made it to the front page, it is very obvious that it was simply the fantasies of the OP going by his previous posts. It really u have a nanny, u should ordinarily be living in a house that offers some little privacy without having to take the kids to neighbourhood. And I doubt if u'll be that careless in the afternoon. So many ?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Skmoda360(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
D kid will b like so eating of ass make someone cry? shocked gonna try d stuff on joy my class maybe she'sgonna cry like mom! grin grin i wont beat her with my hand but eat her ass!!
Quit playing, advice him on this.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
I can't imagine a female seeing that action. That little negligence can reconfigure her destiny o
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
diz shud b d last time u will type diz on ma mention.sad

And what will u do if I type again
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Niceman4u(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
chocolateme:
I am chocolateme of Nairaland. Tnx

it looks lik I saw u in d dream!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by wolewolsz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
Abeg what would you do in this situation??

I have experienced such as a kid. Walked into my parents back then... let me tell u how I felt seeing that so u can relate to what your kid is going thru.
For the whole day in school that day I couldn't concentrate and it kept flashing thru my head then... In as much as I tried to shrug it off saying it's rightful n since its with mum n dad they did the right thing it still kept coming back.
My parents acted like nothing happened and after four days of flashbacks the thing died a natural death.ib
I still think about it annually and laff over it.
So let it slide and just don't react anyhow towards ur kid. Bless

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by IamTheophilus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=41743972][/quote]iranu abasha
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by chocolateme(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Niceman4u:

it looks lik I saw u in d dream!
lol, it wasn't me you saw.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

Choiiiiiii grin cheesy grin cheesy. You were eating your wifeys booty like groceries. You are kinky ooo tongue
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Skmoda360:

Quit playing, advice him on this.
Advice him?So many pple already did dat including u i guess! grin
Mavelshee:

But you are very wicked . Why were you eating his mum's bum bum making her cry ?

tongue
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 3kay945(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously, many kids from poor home have caught their parent many times.

Especially those in a room apartment. From what I leant, some kids do fake sleeping while watching their parents dramatizing. Poor peeps dey suffer o.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by delaks0829(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
It has happen but dere is always a next time so u guys ve 2 be xtra cautious wen next time hungry una. @ dat age is mind is lock @ wat he saw but never d less tell him dat wat he saw is a daddy,mummy tin dat only married pple are only meant 2 do and dat he shld neva do it. Introduce sex education.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Jimbadly: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sept20:
Lol, I know how you feel grin
Your kid caught you riding your husband?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I WANT UR BODY SLEEPING IN MAH BEHD!!!!!!!!

KAAIII!!!!!!! kasala don burst
when daddy be eating the booty like groceries and son walks in and mummy was just like.
yo dude no crack my ribs nau
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
Lol dont worry he'll be fine. Is the child mad? Can't you eat madam ass again? Shuooo grin
grin cheesy
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Freiden:
Just tell him, street ti take over, every single flick of tongue I did on your mums ass was a hit, back to back....iyalaya anybody

Junior, leave trash for lawma! grin grin grin grin grin

LmaO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.