Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,398 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (52064 Views)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Ochek: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
erusen:
u must be a psychopath,i dont even want to suggest the tribe u are from becus am nt a tribalist,are they nt people fight for catalonia in spain,despite am not in support in biafra,they are democratic way to go about it instead of charging him with terrorism,come on how was he a terrorist?

He became a terrorist the very moment the video of him talking about weapons to fight Nigeria went viral.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Yoruba people make me laugh!

They want ibo to leave Lagos but dont want them to leave Nigeria.

Then Ibo say people they are leaving Nigeria and we will join them
all the yoruba's get scared.
[/size]
u get sense so? Wetin concern Yoruba wit ibo. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by samsongbemisola(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
tommykiwi:
Buhari should just free dis guy, wat will he gain by killing the gentle man..
gentleman? Kanu asking for birafra is no crime but him calling people to carring arms,instigating violence, abusing other tribes is an offence that he should be tried on.he is found guilty let him face the wrath of the lawifnot let him go home free.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Descartes:

I wonder the kind of upbringing obtainable in the brown roof Republic. Your comments so far reek of delusion. Tufiakwa!
sorry, small sense like dot u no get. No b here u dey when pictures of brown roof in iboland were uploaded? Idioot

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

The last time the first to strike incurred 3million

The question for you guys, can your people survive it if Buhari strikes first.?

Tell Buhari not to draw the first blood by killing Kanu

Don't say we didn't warn you guys. cool
abeg, get out of here!!!
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Coolgent(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Those Biafrauds should be glad that aint Director of DSS otherwise i wl singlehandedly execute that rat call Kanu

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Ochek: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Biafra101:
From all the comments i could see HAUSAs and yorubas bragging about killing of over 3 million non combatant Igbos. Some ironically ask What do Nigeria want to do with Igbos? The level of ignorance i perceive from youths of course graduates of this forum who make vulgar and stupid comments without knowing that this forum as the largest in the country is being spied by intellectual Giants overseas... It quite a shame and u guys forget that Nigerian military couldn't conquer Niger delta militants which took amnesty programme to stop em... The same military that couldn't stop Libyan rebels from capturing Samuel the the president of libya within their own territory.... It's obvious that if u guys make these things get out of hands... I'm not praying for such oooo but be it east west North or south will benefit...... U guys forget about missiles, h bombs, atomic bombs wasn't available in Africa in the 60s and i don't think Nigeria has one today..... So ur hate speech here is simply out of ignorance and Stupidity.... It will only take American 6mins to end mankind in any region of this country by giving them oil.... (Igbos have oil) stop ranting my people of hate.

I hate to talk war cos I have witnessed crisis first hand ✍ and have perceived that war is a terrible thing to dream.

You see, in as much as you may mean well, you have failed to balance your statement leaving your closing sentence weighing on the very thing you wish to stand against (disunity)

You see, should any s#it goes down, remember it's Vs Nigeria and just like every IPOB, any threatened Nigerian may as well join forces with the Nigerian army - increasing number and intellect. Then, it gets messier for a long time.

Nobody wants war. Trust me.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by hansad: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Coolgent:
Those Biafrauds should be glad that aint Director of DSS otherwise i wl singlehandedly execute that rat call Kanu
.With your Idi Amin small sense?

Easterners say dem no want your marriage again, no be offence anywhere in the world to say I no wan marry you again, except for parasites like you who want to die with their host.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
erusen:
which treason,are they nt people for catalonia indepence in spain
U talk abt Spain? Y cnt u relate Kanu issue wit what happened in Saudi last week where radical islamic scholars were killed
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Princenee: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
I will advice you to invest your saved money on this investment site that will guarantee you 4% ROI everyday. I live on this with even my meager salary check it out: http://preview./ntdvsk9
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by hansad: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Biafra101:
From all the comments i could see HAUSAs and yorubas bragging about killing of over 3 million non combatant Igbos. Some ironically ask What do Nigeria want to do with Igbos? The level of ignorance i perceive from youths of course graduates of this forum who make vulgar and stupid comments without knowing that this forum as the largest in the country is being spied by intellectual Giants overseas... It quite a shame and u guys forget that Nigerian military couldn't conquer Niger delta militants which took amnesty programme to stop em... The same military that couldn't stop Libyan rebels from capturing Samuel the the president of libya within their own territory.... It's obvious that if u guys make these things get out of hands... I'm not praying for such oooo but be it east west North or south will benefit...... U guys forget about missiles, h bombs, atomic bombs wasn't available in Africa in the 60s and i don't think Nigeria has one today..... So ur hate speech here is simply out of ignorance and Stupidity.... It will only take American 6mins to end mankind in any region of this country by giving them oil.... (Igbos have oil) stop ranting my people of hate.

Lol, their only belief is that when they provoke war with easterners, Oyibo shall come to fight easterners, like in the 1960s.

Oyibo watched them as they used Boko Haram destroy Nigeria, Oyibo refused to send a bullet to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram. Imagine Oyibo of today sending their soldiers or arms to Nigeria to kill people who are merely asking for self-determination.

Some of these Nigerians outside the south east have no iota of current political trends in the wider world.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
sukkot:
i totally agree with everything you said and i am on your side. i just had to address your ' igbo tribe the only brave tribe in nigeria who can fight for 3 years ' lol. i had to enlighten you on why it took 3 years and had nothing to do with bravery. so let us all stop all this false sense of bravery and come together as brothers to defend our great nation wink wink

Seconded...... Look at Syria.... Iraq... Afghan ... Lybia.... Sudan etc.... Once there is war .... The guns never leaves the street.... No body is safe when there is war.... .... Lets not take any tribe as a joke cos every tribe has the ability to clear everyone's doubt... Esp igbo and the Yoruba

I have a very good Yoruba friend named femi, he is a brotherly friend, We worked together in a Japanese nuke facility when I had my second degree... He is a genius.... He now works with polish defense ministry.... He had alot of astonishing technology he can provide and thus he is a core Yoruba fanatic that can die for Yoruba course.... So nobody is safe .... When you ask him...he will have an astonishing reservation for me as well.... Last year I meet him in Prague Czech republic.... We discussed this issue and in joke another colleague who is from Ghana ask me assuming war broke out in Nigeria what will be our stand.... We automatically kept quiet for like 10mins.... We laughed about it and said we hope it never come to that.

Funny thing about this is that most youths don't know that a war in Nigeria will enrich the Russians .... The Americans too.... You need to work in this defense organizations to know what these west can do.... They can instage war just to test our physics work..... Or just to sale arms through back door..

We have to strive as a nation to stop this hate among tribes and see beyond sentiments..... If you visit war college in US and some war museum around the world..you will notice that our history as a nation have be tampered back home just to keep us in the dark.... Thus that leads to hate and anger....

Imagine most Yoruba people see the igbos as the people who went to war, imagine most igbos believed that Yoruba is their problem... Because of wrack history...... The real history need to be told and everyone will attain a closure then move on as one....

Remember there was a post war rebuilding and reconciliation path signed .... Was that path kept..... No, one part just got £20 to begin all over and properties over the other part was tagged abandoned.... Yet this history was distorted in other for hate to exist among us.

We need to reconcile and work as one ..... But if we can't... Let everybody come together and divorce the marriage called Nigeria in peace.

Youths say no to war

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
sukkot:
i totally agree with everything you said and i am on your side. i just had to address your ' igbo tribe the only brave tribe in nigeria who can fight for 3 years ' lol. i had to enlighten you on why it took 3 years and had nothing to do with bravery. so let us all stop all this false sense of bravery and come together as brothers to defend our great nation wink wink

Seconded...... Look at Syria.... Iraq... Afghan ... Lybia.... Sudan etc.... Once there is war .... The guns never leaves the street.... No body is safe when there is war.... .... Lets not take any tribe as a joke cos every tribe has the ability to clear everyone's doubt... Esp igbo and the Yoruba

I have a very good Yoruba friend named femi, he is a brotherly friend, We worked together in a Japanese nuke facility when I had my second degree... He is a genius.... He now works with polish defense ministry.... He had alot of astonishing technology he can provide and thus he is a core Yoruba fanatic that can die for Yoruba course.... So nobody is safe .... When you ask him...he will have an astonishing reservation for me as well.... Last year I meet him in Prague Czech republic.... We discussed this issue and in joke another colleague who is from Ghana ask me assuming war broke out in Nigeria what will be our stand.... We automatically kept quiet for like 10mins.... We laughed about it and said we hope it never come to that.

Funny thing about this is that most youths don't know that a war in Nigeria will enrich the Russians .... The Americans too.... You need to work in this defense organizations to know what these west can do.... They can instage war just to test our physics work..... Or just to sale arms through back door..

We have to strive as a nation to stop this hate among tribes and see beyond sentiments..... If you visit war college in US and some war museum around the world..you will notice that our history as a nation have be tampered back home just to keep us in the dark.... Thus that leads to hate and anger....

Imagine most Yoruba people see the igbos as the people who went to war, imagine most igbos believed that Yoruba is their problem... Because of wrack history...... The real history need to be told and everyone will attain a closure then move on as one....

Remember there was a post war rebuilding and reconciliation path signed .... Was that path kept..... No, one part just got £20 to begin all over and properties over the other part was tagged abandoned.... Yet this history was distorted in other for hate to exist among us.

We need to reconcile and work as one ..... But if we can't... Let everybody come together and divorce the marriage called Nigeria in peace.

Youths say no to war

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Biafra101: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ochek:

I hate to talk war cos I have witnessed crisis first hand ✍ and have perceived that war is a terrible thing to dream.

You see, in as much as you may mean well, you have failed to balance your statement leaving your closing sentence weighing on the very thing you wish to stand against (disunity)

You see, should any s#it goes down, remember it's Vs Nigeria and just like every IPOB, any threatened Nigerian may as well join forces with the Nigerian army - increasing number and intellect. Then, it gets messier for a long time.

Nobody wants war. Trust me.
man I'm not a fan of disunity I still wonder y black brothers can't seem to live together.... America is too large to be a country yet no part apart from blacks r being deprive of one or two things.... Texas along i think is bigger than some region of this country..... Our problem is religion if only we all were Christians or muslims nobody would be hating on one another but as it is u and i know that igbos hausa n yorubas really hate one another why? I don't just know...... After d civil war nobody was charged of war crimes, Nigeria can never be one until the stop state of origin blah blah blah... If u are an ibo born in d North, let it b ur state of origin but when we don't have such policies.... Mehn we are still 1000years behind America

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Kaydem(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
chest beater Alert

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by frenchboy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
I also heard biafra electn is feb 22 by nwazurike

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by sukkot: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Youths say no to war

totally agree with everything you said. very strong points made. solid post. united we stand and divided we fall and once we fall the eagles ( USA AND EUROZONE ) will come in to feast on our cadaver. it is what it is. but you know i think these youths aggravating for war are just pawns being used by disgruntled politicians. if you have money, and everyone has a price, you will always find gullible hungry people to do your bidding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by hansad: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
mart2k:
U talk abt Spain? Y cnt u relate Kanu issue wit what happened in Saudi last week where radical islamic scholars were killed
.Ethnic/religious bigot baying for anarchy;
Nigeria is not a kingdom like Saudi Arabia where a king and his acolytes can wake up any day and take such a decision like killing that cleric.

Nigeria is a democracy where you can say anything like the anarchic insinuation you made above. Any body can abuse the president or country in a democracy.

Late Gani Fshwehinmi was constantly calling President Obasanjo a bush man who only knew to Egusi soup and pounded yam.

Go and advise the DSS and President Buhari that Nigeria is a free country where anyone can say anything, only the courts can determine the gravity of the person's statement.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Bkdson2121: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keep deceiving him

ccoolitempa:

Keep dreaming... cheesy
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by jossyj: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria

same to you and your generations unborn
death also awaits your entire family as you wished to another person

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
sukkot:
totally agree with everything you said. very strong points made. solid post. united we stand and divided we fall and once we fall the eagles ( USA AND EUROZONE ) will come in to feast on our cadaver. it is what it is. but you know i think these youths aggravating for war are just pawns being used by disgruntled politicians. if you have money, and everyone has a price, you will always find gullible hungry people to do your bidding.

Exactly..... The other day I saw a video where BH are producing mini rockets.....i laughed... If illiterate cam do that what can expert from each region do?

There too many Nigerians around the world doing wonderful job in armory and defense equipments.... We can not afford war.... That's why i plead with people to stop this provocations on all tribe cos if we continue in that path one day it will get to boiling point....

The world joked with North Korean leader... Has he not cleared out doubts with a H-bomb.... Everyday we physicist deceive ourselves that they don't have a missile that can deliver nuke to the US..... Big lie.... This country sent a satellite to orbit and as we speak can deliver a nuke to Washington..... So if anyone thinks that world power will support any faction in Nigeria war ... The person is a joker.... They can only get us arms from back door to kill each other while they receive got bank alerts.

My point is this ... Lets reconciliation happen as fast as possible.... It be a bold step

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by kokobi99: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

Up Nigeria

Your comment is not a surprise, blood succer since time of imemorial, all about you and your people are full of evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by hansad: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Exactly..... The other day I saw a video where BH are producing mini rockets.....i laughed... If illiterate cam do that what can expert from each region do?

There too many Nigerians around the world doing wonderful job in armory and defense equipments.... We can not afford war.... That's why i plead with people to stop this provocations on all tribe cos if we continue in that path one day it will get to boiling point....

The world joked with North Korean leader... Has he not cleared out doubts with a H-bomb.... Everyday we physicist deceive ourselves that they don't have a missile that can deliver nuke to the US..... Big lie.... This country sent a satellite to orbit and as we speak can deliver a nuke to Washington..... So if anyone thinks that world power will support any faction in Nigeria war ... The person is a joker.... They can only get us arms from back door to kill each other while they receive got bank alerts.

My point is this ... Lets reconciliation happen as fast as possible.... It be a bold step
War is worst thing any body or government can unleash in a country.

Countries led by responsible human beings use REFERENDUM to decide any issue seen to be agitated for by a large number of people.

Kanu problem is political. It's foolish for anybody to ignore the political aspect of it, but instead focus upon what Kanu said and use what he said to torment him.

It's pokitically foolish to neglect the large number of people who Kanu represents their interests.

Anybody doing so is digging for war in Nigeria. Nobody knows how wars end.
President Buhari's only solution to the Kanu and his followers discourse is REFERENDUM.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by hansad: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Up Nigeria

Crude oil patriot. Your rants can only entice parasites like you.

You chased easterners away from northern Nigeria with your sharia and Boko Haram.

In the southwest, you demolish business premises occupied mostly by easterners, sometimes with their goods inside the demolished shops.

Easterners say they want to form their own country and leave you to have your territories.
You refuse. The most vociferous of the easterners, you want to execute.

Even Pharaoh was not as had-hearted like you.
You know the plagues that bewitched Egypt? It has already bewitched your territories.

But because you cannot do without being pampered in Nigeria, you still stick to a dysfunctional marriage with others for one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
hansad:

War is worst thing any body or government can unleash in a country.

Countries led by responsible human beings use REFERENDUM to decide any issue seen to be agitated for by a large number of people.

Kanu problem is political. It's foolish for anybody to ignore the political aspect of it, but instead focus upon what Kanu said and use what he said to torment him.

It's pokitically foolish to neglect the large number of people who Kanu represents their interests.

Anybody doing so is digging for war in Nigeria. Nobody knows how wars end.
President Buhari's only solution to the Kanu and his followers discourse is REFERENDUM.

That's the option but he will never take that path.... He knows that 99% of igbo will vote in favor of leaving the country.... But the only conflict within the igbos are who will rule them, how do we achieve the nation of their dream
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by diadem10: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
princejayboss:

Oga I have dual citizenship, so as my kids and my siblings.... In as much as my parents are Nigerian free born... I will defend their territory.

I don't support Nnamdi kalu way, does not mean he did what nobody has ever done before ..... PMB telling Hausa supporters in 2011 elections to kill.... That was not treason bah? When they carried the instructions to the later .. That was not treason?

Let me warn you .... Don't quote me again... You may lose whatever electronic gadget you are using..... Peace
You're a tool!
Were you under rock when Buhari sued the politician that created such rumour not until the said man begged and asked Buhari to forgive him? Believe it or not, Ibos are just clowns!
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by anothernation: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2016
pascalemmy:
u are already speaking like a failure dats hw nigeria will fail.

They shall all fall!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.