Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (52063 Views)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by akwunmi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Phobia1: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:
A president who asks "what do Igbos want" shows he is capable of hatching the elimination Igbo officers in the DSS, army, police and federal civil service.

He should also be ready to hear that Igbo officers are giving information to IPOB since their patriotism is no longer needed.

Truly things have fallen apart
Thrs no sensible meaning to u put up thr. Meaningless writeUp.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by abduljabbar4(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

The last time the first to strike incurred 3million

The question for you guys, can your people survive it if Buhari strikes first.?

Tell Buhari not to draw the first blood by killing Kanu

Don't say we didn't warn you guys. cool

You threatened everything "threatable" if he gets arrested and he eventually got arrested and nothing happened.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by datribune: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Kid .... I warn you.... Don't quote me again.... Be careful

I'm i surprised dat a misguided IPOB E-tout is warning me?. Of course not. It is true to character. Any ultimatum?.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Stylaay(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Igbo biafrans in DSS kwa. This ipob miscreants are just outright stupid. Nonsensical propaganda. If to say I dey work with DSS na me go deal with KANU seriously for causing this disaffection others have for Ibos. If the man is guilty which of course he is; he will be sentenced accordingly and nothing will happen. All these e warriors weh dey make noise for nairaland u better channel your grieviences in a civilized rather than allow one rascal lead you to watse your lives. We have a leader who stands for justice now all social injustice will be addressed when tabled properly. Biafra my ass.

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
pascalemmy:
u are already speaking like a failure dats hw nigeria will fail.

Just like the biafra agitation right?
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You threatened everything "threatable" if he gets arrested and he eventually got arrested and nothing happened.

So the massive protest was nothing to you

Kill him and Buhari will be another Sarduna/Balewa

And if you guys go gaga

Dont cry Hiroshima and Nagasaki cool

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Youthkingdom654(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think that,is not the solution to the problem on ground,its like fueling the burning fire,they should make a rethink about doing that.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by fexyrich(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
So with all the years igbos have been relegated on the background in the helms of affairs of this country you think they would not one day rise and fight for a just course!! You must be joking..I am not in support of biafra or whatever it is called but I think that its time for igbos to wake up and fight for their rightful position in this country..And so far I think this fight would enable the government allow the igbos have a fair share of the government just as they deserve..So if u don't have anytin to say just keep ur stinking mouth shot..
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by valarinz: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

What will IPOD do with the information? What will can they do about it?

@topic, Namdi Kanu deserves to be treated like that cos thats how a good zoo should roll
Pray that none of ur own goes through any ordeal of such, otherwise u'll understand d pain of losing a father
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by valarinz: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stylaay:
Igbo biafrans in DSS kwa. This ipob miscreants are just outright stupid. Nonsensical propaganda. If to say I dey work with DSS na me go deal with KANU seriously for causing this disaffection others have for Ibos. If the man is guilty which of course he is; he will be sentenced accordingly and nothing will happen. All these e warriors weh dey make noise for nairaland u better channel your grieviences in a civilized rather than allow one rascal lead you to watse your lives. We have a leader who stands for justice now all social injustice will be addressed when tabled properly. Biafra my ass.
Pls what is he guilty of?
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Eluwilussit(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You said something will happen if he is arrested and nothing happened now you are dishing out another threat. Why cant you just keep quiet or at lease beg Buhari on his behalf instead of complicating matters for him (namdi COWnu)

Now, that's a big problem:begging Bubu. In the first place, he shouldn't be involved. The courts and the state prosecutors should handle Kanu.

I think PMB is too big as the president to get involved in all these small matters. Let the law take its course. He's being petty. Kanu is nobody. Release the dude and see him run like a cheetah.lol
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Uchwilliam(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
What is bugaria trying to achieve with dis sensless detention of an innocent man?Pls strategies need to be put in place to combat this menace by bugaria.if its diplomatic let it be formidable likewise force,thanks.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Khan1993: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ok. Let me get this right. They want to divide away from Nigeria. Okay.
I want you people(biafrans) to get this straight, even with you, the economy is still in bad shape. I wonder what resources you've got that make you think you are better off without us. I will advise the president to let you go. Lets see if you dont come begging.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by chesterlee(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnmartus:
ONLY IF HIS DEATH WILL SOLVE THE SITUATION ON GROUND SO BE IT.

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by tsmat(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
waternogetememy:
Hahahahaha! Buhari no fit try am, in fact i encourage Buhari to dare.

Shekau will be better than Buhari the law breaker President.
haba see mumu comment..... chest Beaters sha.

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Kgdavid(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Go and read about the end of Sardunna and Balewa cool

History is always repeated because people fail to learn cool

Not taking sides here, but the fact that you fail to see the irony in this statement of yours is mind boggling
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
sukkot:
what strength ? you were not fighting for 3 years, you were getting slaughtered for 3 years. it takes 3 years to kill 3 million people with only guns. remember there was no bombing. it was all combat. you lost all your battles except the battle that was led by a yoruba man who was fighting for biafra named victor banjo. the only battle you won was led single handedly by a yoruba man. colonel victor banjo. so stop all your fake bragging. thats the thing with you igbos, your bragging is empty because it is not backed by anything. its very laughable wink

so stop all this we were fighting for 3 years. you were not fighting. it takes that long to kill 3 million people with just guns. lets do the math. 3 years is like 1000 days. divided by 3 million means 3000 people were getting slaughtered everyday for 3 years.

Heyah.... Who thought you that wrack history.... Oga say no to war.... Cos when it comes we all will suffer.... If people can leave UK and join ISIS in Syria....leaving comfort zone to an unfriendly zone just to defend what believe in tells how strong ideology can be....

We as a nation don't need war.... Cos I don't know your capabilities neither do you know mine ... But the world took north Korea as empty threat yet they tested a hydrogen bomb, technology is not as hard as it use to be .... We can all do unimaginable things with physics in the world of today....

Take me less serious for whatever reason but if it gets to the stage that my family safety can't be assured .... I will defend my home in what ever technology I have been able to give the west.

If we as a nation can achieve reconciliation, and stick as one without bias government system... We can achieve more .....

We are great people and great nation.... Say no to war.... It will do you and I no good.

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by LionInZion: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Today is 7 January 2016 and Nigeria is stil standing as one, that some people are still threatening war makes me wonder if them no dey tire of empty chest beating. I pity any youth that agrees to sacrifice his or her life for this senseless war call by their greedy 'elders' whose children are abroad chilling.

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by sukkot: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Heyah.... Who thought you that wrack history.... Oga say no to war.... Cos when it comes we all will suffer.... If people can leave UK and join ISIS in Syria....leaving comfort zone to an unfriendly zone just to defend what believe in tells how strong ideology can be....

We as a nation don't need war.... Cos I don't know your capabilities neither do you know mine ... But the world took north Korea as empty threat yet they tested a hydrogen bomb, technology is not as hard as it use to be .... We can all do unimaginable things with physics in the world of today....

Take me less serious for whatever reason but if it gets to the stage that my family safety can't be assured .... I will defend my home in what ever technology I have been able to give the west.

If we as a nation can achieve reconciliation, and stick as one without bias government system... We can achieve more .....

We are great people and great nation.... Say no to war.... It will do you and I no good.
i totally agree with everything you said and i am on your side. i just had to address your ' igbo tribe the only brave tribe in nigeria who can fight for 3 years ' lol. i had to enlighten you on why it took 3 years and had nothing to do with bravery. so let us all stop all this false sense of bravery and come together as brothers to defend our great nation wink wink
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ibos with their propaganda....hmmm
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by xtervaganza(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
If biafrats want Baba to release their bastard kanu to them each and every one of them should go to abuja abd prostrate to Buhari and ask for his forgiveness. If not he o will die in detention
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You are talking about Sardauna have you forgotten that your violent approach towards getting biafra led to the death of 3 million Igbos including non-combatants while the "leader" was somewhere drinking beer and watching strippers in Abidja. You are the ones that should learn from history
Man, dis ur comment carry heavy weight o

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Another kolanut in the mouth of another Sarduna/Balewa

Remember that unlike the last time you accused us of being the instigators this time you guys are the instigators. cool
it makes no difference, u all gonna get killd again like raaaaats
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
ifoundmyperfect:
This can't be true... except the nation is ready for an outbreak of a civil war... war can be so dirty... I no go like turn "beast of no nation"
What happened when he was arrested after all d noIse n threats? Nothing happenned. Ibos n their uselless threats
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by mart2k(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sitex:
some people act like they are blind to buhari's tyranny, they don't understand he is gradually depleting confidence in our public institutions by publicly declaring his desire to flagrantly disobey court orders.
sooner than later, when the judiciary is grounded, he will personalize the police and kill off the legislature by imposing stooges ofcourse then we will all be at his mercy.
I'm now confident that buhari ordered the death of those corp members following 2011 elections,
a man who as sitting President can on national TV sanction disobedience of court orders is more dangerous than a misguided missile,
at the end of 2019,we will be democratically worse off than Somalia, Syria or Afghanistan
Deal wit it, dis is Nigeria
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Biafra101: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
From all the comments i could see HAUSAs and yorubas bragging about killing of over 3 million non combatant Igbos. Some ironically ask What do Nigeria want to do with Igbos? The level of ignorance i perceive from youths of course graduates of this forum who make vulgar and stupid comments without knowing that this forum as the largest in the country is being spied by intellectual Giants overseas... It quite a shame and u guys forget that Nigerian military couldn't conquer Niger delta militants which took amnesty programme to stop em... The same military that couldn't stop Libyan rebels from capturing Samuel the the president of libya within their own territory.... It's obvious that if u guys make these things get out of hands... I'm not praying for such oooo but be it east west North or south will benefit...... U guys forget about missiles, h bombs, atomic bombs wasn't available in Africa in the 60s and i don't think Nigeria has one today..... So ur hate speech here is simply out of ignorance and Stupidity.... It will only take American 6mins to end mankind in any region of this country by giving them oil.... (Igbos have oil) stop ranting my people of hate.

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by samsongbemisola(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Go and read about the end of Sardunna and Balewa cool

History is always repeated because people fail to learn cool
after the fall the fall sarduna and belewa what happened to the ibos, just pray it doesn't happen again
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by btkenward(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Court is setting them free because they have money, if u are d one that still 5k, u will be judged accordingly without anything bail. And we Nigerian youths are still protesting and support the release of those that diverted the money to be benefited by us all. What a shame to us.

Some Nigerian are not happy because most of the people accused and arrested are mostly PDP members, and we should ask ourselves that how many APC members are in d last administration, for the present administration to start arresting them to.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by titoetal(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Before Kanu took the trip to Nigeria, he announced his planned trip and stated he knew he will be arrested.

He also dropped some words of his readiness to sacrifice himself for this cause which he has chosen. He said further that should he not survive this incarceration, his disciples should continue the struggle (countless disciples world over). He also dropped some very strong words..... and those words shall come to pass if... Well, let the game continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68