Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (52065 Views)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Go and read about the end of Sardunna and Balewa cool

History is always repeated because people fail to learn cool

Please do buhari like they did Sardauna and balewa and you would seee something

Last time na 3Million this time na 30million

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by funmijoyb(f): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Yoruba people make me laugh!

They want ibo to leave Lagos but dont want them to leave Nigeria.

Then Ibo say people they are leaving Nigeria and we will join them
all the yoruba's get scared.
[/size]
is lagos d only place that has igbo? plz use ur brain.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by pascalemmy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You are talking about Sardauna have you forgotten that your violent approach towards getting biafra led to the death of 3 million Igbos including non-combatants while the "leader" was somewhere drinking beer and watching strippers in Abidja. You are the ones that should learn from history
u are already speaking like a failure dats hw nigeria will fail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Descartes: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Please do buhari like they did Sardauna and balewa and you would seee something

Last time na 3Million this time na 30million

I wonder the kind of upbringing obtainable in the brown roof Republic. Your comments so far reek of delusion. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:

https://www.thecable.ng/alleged-dss-to-secretly-execute-kanu

dem say neck. ipod say throat. neck and throat nor be the same thing?
IF KANU, UWAZURIKE, EKWEREMADU DIE THE SAME DAY BY FIRING SQUAD, NOTHING GO HAPPEN.
Life goes on, the people wen dey alive go dey run for their dear-life.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Tojay: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Another propaganda ar dese guys not taking after Lie Muhammed? Just asking wen IPOB undergo training for APC
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

If you take that "other way" history will only repeat itself and you will come out to shout "genocide" again. Killing him will be the best thing anyone would do since he threatened to kill over 100,000,000 million non-Igbo Nigerians. Its better to strike before he strikes. Prevention is better than cure

The last time the first to strike incurred 3million

The question for you guys, can your people survive it if Buhari strikes first.?

Tell Buhari not to draw the first blood by killing Kanu

Don't say we didn't warn you guys. cool

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Descartes:

I wonder the kind of upbringing obtainable in the brown roof Republic. Your comments so far reeks of delusion. Tufiakwa!

Nnamdi kanu threaten say dem no fit detain am, now he is going to 2 months in detention nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by andyanders: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:
When will all this propaganda stop?

You think if DSS wanted to execute himm they would have arrested him openly and charged him to court?

Anyway we have beer parlour news agencies to blame for all of this.

To my Igbo brothers deluding themselves with Biafra, better go look for something meaningful to do with your life and stop letting your emotions be played up on.

For the charlatans hiding behind biafra to dent the prestigious image of the Igbos, Amadioha and Karma will visit you in due time.

Exactly. Those guys that are hiding behind Biafra and seeking for recognizance are just usel--ess. Nnamdi Kalu has his family in UK and is pushing for war that he cannot handle. Those jobless ediots following him are wasting their time. The ones that died the last time in Enugu or Anambra are gone and Kalu's wife just put to bed in UK with good medical facility.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
The last time the first to strike incurred 3million

This time the first to strike will incur ..............

The question for you guys, can your people survive it.?

Tell Buhari not to draw the first blood by killing Kanu

Don't say we didn't warn you guys. cool

I want to fill the gap for you. This time na 30million.

Kanu dared Buhari to detain him, Buhari has detained him for about 2 months.

The next move is for kanu to do whatever he wants and what he threatened else he is a coward
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by boladez(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
madridguy:
I believe by now Kanu go don gather small brain. Make Mazi Kanu call his boys in Europe, Asia, South-America make don come free am away from DSS cell naa. This is Mr No nonsense regime, you do anyhow you see anyhow. Sambo Dasuki, Sheikh Ibraheem Al-Zakzazy and dilector Mazi Nnamdi Kanu na them Sai Baba go use do example. Bring on the protest again and face the wrath of Burantai this time around. Fire On Sai Baba

Thank you...some people assume we are still in the days of weak, ineffective and corrupt leadership. Treason is not a tea party who ever is ready to stand against a Nation must be bold and strong enough to bear the consequences.

This secret execution story and killion of Ibo SSS personnel is what i call Kai Kai joint talk!!!
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria

I don't support Kanu's activities but you're taking it too far. Why would you wish anyone to be treated like that?
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Kkjam(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hard time neva last but hard ppl do

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by andyanders: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria

You are just right. If they are found guilty for treason, let them be executed. Nothing will happen.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by afroditte(f): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Since PMB is a secondary school drop out, I am sure he doesn't understand the meaning of democracy.... His advisers should better advice him of what it means and while they are at it, they should also lecture him on the ICC and what they do to tyrants.

5 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by cabaliciouscabal: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
bodeloja:
We know how this will play out in Britain in terms of public opinion.

Igbos are just waiting for the perfect excuse and trigger.

This will make Breaking Global News.

Buhari should try it. nuff said!
grin grin grin

Y all dis hue and cry, I tot kanu is a freedom fighter and as such anything can happen mustapha mohammed dat form Boko Haram died in police cell, av never hear a situation were agibutter is being asked to lead revolution at least u must av some level of resistance in u.

He started it and he must clear d mess.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by spanishkid(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
What are they waiting for? Execute the flàthead already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Igbaba2: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
ok
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by nworanco(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:
When will all this propaganda stop?

You think if DSS wanted to execute himm they would have arrested him openly and charged him to court?

Anyway we have beer parlour news agencies to blame for all of this.

To my Igbo brothers deluding themselves with Biafra, better go look for something meaningful to do with your life and stop letting your emotions be played up on.

For the charlatans hiding behind biafra to dent the prestigious image of the Igbos, Amadioha and Karma will visit you in due time.
are u more dutiful than the Igbo? Nwa ofe. Mmanu!
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by flokii: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
afroditte:
Since PMB is a secondary school drop out, I am sure he doesn't understand the meaning of democracy.... His advisers should better advice him of what it means and while they are at it, they should also lecture him on the ICC and what they do to tyrants.

ok... so why has ICC not intervened in Kanu's case

d answer simply is... he is a war criminal

we can't let him roam freely again... if he dies in custody, so be it

I trust our gallant military... m sure you are aware they've served warning to crush any insurgency in d SE
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by dedugbaa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
I didn't bother to finish reading this trashy new,really IPOB,Buhari wants to execute Kanu.See lie.Okay let me tell him RIP in advance if that is their prayer.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by obyno6203: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
well I pity dose who lost their life b/c they ar ignorant of what kanu is doing to the society
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by andyanders: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
cabaliciouscabal:

Y all dis hue and cry, I tot kanu is a freedom fighter and as such anything can happen mustapha mohammed dat form Boko Haram died in police cell, av never hear a situation were agibutter is being asked to lead revolution at least u must av some of resistance in u.

He started it and he must clear d mess.

Nnamdi Kalu said he is a freedom fighter. He should not look for bail at all because Mandela fought this and spent 27 yrs for a just cause. Let Nnamdi Kalu try and stay 10 yrs, then we know he is a man.

He should even refuse food as a strong man.F00L like him and his followers.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
flokii:

ok... so why has ICC not intervened in Kanu's case

d answer simply is... he is a war criminal

we can't let him roam freely again... if he dies in custody, so be it

I trust our gallant military... m sure you are aware they've served warning to crush any insurgency in d SE

I am very sure you will be in the front leading the military. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.