Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (52067 Views)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Some armed US citizens have taken control of federal building at Oregon united states... I guess the Feds have killed them because of being a threat to the nation security?

I came back to Nigeria for Xmas and I realized that even the educated are totally educated illiterates.... We all joke with our future.... Soon your liberty will be taken away from you..... Nigeria need to be colonized..... A country of 183 million people can't even rule Africa.... While Russia a country of 142 million rule the world

Go and find out what happened to those in Waco texas under Clinton.

The religious sect who were threatening National security

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
flokii:

in as much as these online rants are sweet... d outcome will be brutal.

most of these IPOB youths don't know what war feels like..

the elders that survived d civil war would never pray for such to happen again...

buh serzly you saw d pics and vids... d hunger & starvation.

most of them are sitting comfortably at home typing trash... when it all starts, you won't know who is who

Lol.... Don't pray for war... Even if you be Hausa igbo or Yoruba..... 1967 is quite different from now.....

The biggest problem that the igbos had during the war was the blockage of food supply from neighboring countries and igbos were on the defense.... Yet they stood their ground for three years against virtually the world powers.... They show strength that no other tribe in Nigeria can..... Fighting for three years with nothing.......

Fast forward to 2016 someone who claims to fight for national security is really going to shot himself on the foot...

Don't ever think that if war breaks out that you will be safe.. In line of job ... Being an expert and worked for various defense ministries around the world....i can tell you that arm deals now is so dirty and easy ....

With 50milion dollars you can do just good in the black market.....its not like in 1967 when arms are hare to get.....

If war break out today.... Everything call human in Nigeria will suffer.... Cos I will defend my family, thus in that case can be very brutal for the other side ...

Lets pray to good to avert this dark clouds.... Let us pray that God almighty restore peace and Nigeria can reach a sincere reconciliation

3 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
flokii:

grin cheesy

are you trying to say d direector brought in nukes?

I knew it..

If you think we are slaves who have no right, we will tell you guys we are free people

Remember

Hiroshima and Nagasaki

So kill him but don't beg. cool
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by cheruv: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Gigolo kwanu? undecided
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Larryfest(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am rili sorry for the youths of dis country wit d way we support all dis pple blindly(religous leaders, politicians, supposed freedom fighters etc) when ar we going 2sit down and be constructive/productive? Youths in saner climates ar way ahead of us in so many tins talk of automobile,gaming,production of mobile phones even the internet of a tin we ar using nw bt wat do we do ova here oda dan supporting d wrong set of pple be either for personal gains or just sentiments,for cryin out loud dis dudue has a british passport meaning if he eventually turns d country upside down he hs wer to run to yet most of d pple who died as a result of wat he started dnt even av a national id card nt 2talk of a Nigerian passport...

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Afritop(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON IS INSTANT EXECUTION. NNAMDI KANU IS A CRIMINAL TO THE CORE STARTING FROM ALL THE CHARGES LEVELLED AGAINST HIM. THE LATEST ONE OF PUTING BIAFRAN TRANSMITTERS ON MTN MAST WITHOUT AUTHORISATION SHOWS THAT HE IS A THIEF

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by hmuhammad(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Buhari will end up in ICC for unlawful detention and murder
what is UNLAWFUL in his detention? Someone declared war against his own country and you call his arrest unlawful? I'll advise you read through our constitution. Nnamdi Kanu will be executed if found guilty and nothing will happen NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Go and find out what happened to those in Waco texas under Clinton.

The religious sect who were threatening National security

The day Nigerians mistakenly allow guns to enter the streets in the name of war in this current age .... Is the day we will end up like Lybia cos ... Guns will never leave it again.....

If we fight some good-bad guys makes money in the west... #saynotowar

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by johnmartus(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
ONLY IF HIS DEATH WILL SOLVE THE SITUATION ON GROUND SO BE IT.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Lol.... Don't pray for war... Even if you be Hausa igbo or Yoruba..... 1967 is quite different from now.....

The biggest problem that the igbos had during the war was the blockage of food supply from neighboring countries and igbos were on the defense.... Yet they stood their ground for three years against virtually the world powers.... They show strength that no other tribe in Nigeria can..... Fighting for three years with nothing.......

Fast forward to 2016 someone who claims to fight for national security is really going to shot himself on the foot...

Don't ever think that if war breaks out that you will be safe.. In line of job ... Being an expert and worked for various defense ministries around the world....i can tell you that arm deals now is so dirty and easy ....

With 50milion dollars you can do just good in the black market.....its not like in 1967 when arms are hare to get.....

If war break out today.... Everything call human in Nigeria will suffer.... Cos I will defend my family, thus in that case can be very brutal for the other side ...

Lets pray to good to avert this dark clouds.... Let us pray that God almighty restore peace and Nigeria can reach a sincere reconciliation

He did not put into consideration the Hiroshima and Nagasaki option the Igbos who are technological gifted will take.

Buhari playing with fire. cool

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by johnmartus(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
ONLY IF HIS DEATH WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM ON GROUND SO BE IT.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by feaworaoja007: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

What do Nigerians want with Igbos.?
A Trillion dollar Question!

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by psquaret: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
waternogetememy:
Hahahahaha! Buhari no fit try am, in fact i encourage Buhari to dare.

Shekau will be better than Buhari the law breaker President.
na only mouth una get na so una take talk say Baba nor go fit arrest am see am now, go get some sence man
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by PhockPhockMan: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=18pt] I pray it's not true.
[/size]
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You are talking about Sardauna have you forgotten that your violent approach towards getting biafra led to the death of 3 million Igbos including non-combatants while the "leader" was somewhere drinking beer and watching strippers in Abidja. You are the ones that should learn from history

Very true, even ojukwu himself admitted his mistake, don't know y another tyn who is obviously a fraudster would want to repeat a disastrous history,

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by datribune: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

Some armed US citizens have taken control of federal building at Oregon united states... I guess the Feds have killed them because of being a threat to the nation security?

I came back to Nigeria for Xmas and I realized that even the educated are totally educated illiterates.... We all joke with our future.... Soon your liberty will be taken away from you..... Nigeria need to be colonized..... A country of 183 million people can't even rule Africa.... While Russia a country of 142 million rule the world

U ar d illiterate here. dat u can make dis comparison shows u know nothing about what we ar talking here. Those ones ar common criminals & not a threat to US national security. Do u know what violent secession is about?.
dat u can make dis comparison shows u know nothing about what we ar talking here. Those ones ar common criminals & not a threat to US national security. Do u know what violent secession is about?.
Ar u aware dat when its national security was at stake d US inpite of various Supreme Court cases reaffirming d rights of detainees in Guantanamo Bay, d U.S govt denied dem their rights including habeas corpus guaranteed under d Geneva conventions?. Guy abeg national security nor be joke.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by poshbrave(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria
u speak in an amateur way too.. i will advise u pray 4 wisdom 4 d president to knw wot to do...d state of d nation is bad enuf if every region start violence d NIGERIAN military alone cannot handle it....so dear comment wisely assume dat man to be ur father will u make such comment. ??
rr
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by datribune: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
princejayboss:

U ar d illiterate here.
dat u can make dis comparison shows u know nothing about what we ar talking here. Hahaha, so u think d Oregon guys ar a threat to US national security?. These ar common criminals & not a threat to US national security. Do u know what violent secession is about?.
Ar u aware dat when its national security was at stake d US inpite of various Supreme Court cases reaffirming d rights of detainees in Guantanamor Bay, d U.S govt denied dem their rights including habeas corpus guaranteed under d Geneva conventions?. Guy, abeg national security nor be joke.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
what is UNLAWFUL in his detention? Someone declared war against his own country and you call his arrest unlawful? I'll advise you read through our constitution. Nnamdi Kanu will be executed if found guilty and nothing will happen NONSENSE

No problem

Buhari will be another Sarduna/Balewa. cool

Keep deceiving him kiss

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by fabo352(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls stop all this speculations,why are u trying to fool urslef with all this lairs.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by watered(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
madridguy:
[s]I believe by now Kanu go don gather small brain. Make Mazi Kanu call his boys in Europe, Asia, South-America make don come free am away from DSS cell naa. This is Mr No nonsense regime, you do anyhow you see anyhow. Sambo Dasuki, Sheikh Ibraheem Al-Zakzazy and dilector Mazi Nnamdi Kanu na them Sai Baba go use do example. Bring on the protest again and face the wrath of Burantai this time around. Fire On Sai Baba[/s]
Total rubbish! Nairaland weldone o. If people comment against 'BIAFRA' no qualms but if you commend 'BIAFRA' you get banned.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by flokii: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

If you think we are slaves who have no right, we will tell you guys we are free people

Remember

Hiroshima and Nagasaki

So kill him but don't beg. cool

Ok

buh what really went wrong?

the craze of you guys wanting to opt. out of our marriage NIGERIA all of a sudden

is d love not dere again?

m so confused right now... honestly
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

He did not put into consideration the Hiroshima and Nagasaki option the Igbos who are technological gifted will take.

Buhari playing with fire. cool

I don't pray for war.... I don't advice for that option ..... But if the need be I will defend my family name in the best way I can .... But we can stop this.. besides Nigerian amalgamation contract ended in 2014.... It's in UK archives...... So no world power will be stupid to join Nigeria side unless Islamic extremists.

I came to Nigeria for Xmas and I truly understand that there is love among all tribe...

We need total reconciliation if that country want to work out #saynotowar
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by BABANGBALI: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
ok we have heard.Next propaganda please.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by IPOB123london: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016

y OgbeifunErom: 6:00pm
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria

and everything about your dare Nigeria is real abi?

black people

the sun has not even rise and the whole world could see that when the sun rise it will not be another black people country

the sun rise shaking up everywhere

we are formidable

black people of Nigeria just admit it; IPOB is formidable as it get!!

they know

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by IPOB123london: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
and

the BUmhari drama continues
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by GODWIN78(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:
When will all this propaganda stop?

You think if DSS wanted to execute himm they would have arrested him openly and charged him to court?

Anyway we have beer parlour news agencies to blame for all of this.

To my Igbo brothers deluding themselves with Biafra, better go look for something meaningful to do with your life and stop letting your emotions be played up on.

For the charlatans hiding behind biafra to dent the prestigious image of the Igbos, Amadioha and Karma will visit you in due time.
ur are a nt an igbo man ,ok. Who is your brothers,
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by reuben79: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
biafranqueen:
Your still asking that question?
igbo wnt president.....and president is nt by selection is by election,dey should knw dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.