Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) (2019 Views)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
As a guy, it is literally impossible to fully understand why women do and think about certain things, be it on themselves or the environment they stay in. The same goes to women trying to understand us. These set of pictures will show the comparison between the psyche of a man and a woman.

See more pictures below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/isnt-this-true-about-men-and-women-pics.html

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
again

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
final

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by heniford(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cool mehn its true

1 Like

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol.... So True.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by montezz(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol......women are so unique!
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by AZAJOBINSON(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
No 2. :PNo 2.
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by nerilove(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
All are true. Women have names for different shade of colors

1 Like

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by freshness2020: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
thumbs to the men folk...lol

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by bronzegoddess(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Well....that's why we are women.
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by Zaikon(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Women bag probs.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by CaroLyner(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
sooooo true.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by scampy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Very true
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by hatux: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Women are special beings...
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by Kenzico(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Woman's life is too complicated

1 Like

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Interesting reality..
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by tommychow(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hahaha. The breaking up picture is the funniest. After a while, forming tough guy wears off, you start to miss her, you find out she has moved on with a new guy, then you start to imagine the new guy constantly drilling that sweet cooch you once enjoyed...THEN THE DEPRESSION BEGINS.

The BEST WAY to get back at your ex...IS TO MOVE ON.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by ShakurM(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
tommychow:
Hahaha. The breaking up picture is the funniest. After a while, forming tough guy wears off, you start to miss her, you find out she has moved on with a new guy, then you start to imagine the new guy constantly drilling that sweet cooch you once enjoyed...THEN THE DEPRESSION BEGINS.

The BEST WAY to get back at your ex...IS TO MOVE ON.
The BEST WAY to get at your ex....IS TO GET RICH! You welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by dguizman(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reality
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by callMeAlpha(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by THUNDER4real(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
The break up thing may affect other guys but not me...
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by tommychow(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
ShakurM:
The BEST WAY to get at your ex....IS TO GET RICH! You welcome.

There's no guarantee of being "rich"...and I was speaking for both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by Davidovinci(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Me don't agree with the break-up thingy tho....
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by johnson232: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
The break up thing isn't true....
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by johnydon22(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
women are more complicated fellows than we are.. we live the simple life
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by TheAziz: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
I concur
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by ShakurM(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
tommychow:

There's no guarantee of being "rich"...and I was speaking for both sexes.
. There's no guarantee? Really nigga? If I sha collect ur gf, no cry oo grin . I go show you this msg
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by osesology(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
So so true. Lol @ no 2, that's what makes us men.
Re: Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) by tommychow(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2016
ShakurM:
. There's no guarantee? Really nigga? If I sha collect ur gf, no cry oo grin . I go show you this msg

We go see. Good luck sha.

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Is A Pervert, He Keeps Sending Me Dm's Asking For My Number / Successful Women Find It Hard To Get Married!!see Why / Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.