Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? (4978 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:
Lagos is the only state in SW Nigeria! Every yoruba is from Lagos. Lagos and the REST in SW nigeria
what of Ogun, oyo,Ondo and kwara they like Lagos with access to the sea. you dont knw anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Rebutted by which fact. Lmao
And if my topic is dafter, why are you so much concerned and pained like a fly has perched on your scrotum. grin

Sufferisticated sorry sophisticated my ass.
Even if igbos go to lagoon,they will still be taxing us heavily...they love the money we generate for them that's why they bleat whenever Biafra is mentioned grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Op where are yaa

grin grin

I love comedy half our such as this especially while I am less busy, you know? grin grin

The Chairman of state Presidents of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, a socio-cultural organization, in seven Igbo speaking state, Dr. Chris Eluemunoh, on Tuesday warned against any attempt to “further marginalise” the Igbo in Nigeria.

Eluemunoh, who spoke with newsmen in Awka, the Anambra State capital, said such attempt would be greeted with a strong move for self-determination by the Igbo.

For him, Ndigbo had such concluded on such option, waiting for the “opportune time” to use the joker.

He said already, the United Nations had invited some Igbo elders, to hear them out about their demand for a sovereign state for the Igbo in June.

He said former National President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dr. Dozie Ikedife, would be leading the Igbo delegation to the United Nations in June.

Eluomunoh, who was speaking against the backdrop of speculation that the incoming government of President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, might marginalise the Igbo because the people of the South-East voted against him in the just concluded general elections.

He said some time last year, the African Union had also granted an Igbo delegation a similar audience in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The Ohanaeze boss said the best path the Buhari administration would toe would be to discuss with Igbo leaders on how to chart a viable course for the country.

Eluomunoh added, “Buhari must give us one additional state to put us at par with our other brothers. He must also implement the report of the National Conference. If he turns his back to that report, he is turning his back to the unity of Nigeria. If he kills the report, he is killing the unity of Nigeria.”

He admitted that the change that came to the country after the last general elections was a welcome development, given the fact that the Peolpes Democratic Party had stayed on the stage for a long time.

The Ohanaeze chief opined that there would be no real change in Nigeria if there “is no structural change” in the country.

Eluemuno disowned the Chief Ralph Obioha-led Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee, which visited Buhari and canvassed for appointments for the Igbos, dismissing report of any conflict in the organisation

cheesy
http://www.punchng.com/news/ohanaeze-chief-threatens-igbo-will-secede-if-marginalised/?utm_source=Daily+News&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

what of Ogun, oyo,Ondo and kwara they like Lagos with access to the sea.
you dont knw anything yet.
Hehehe O Wetin grin cover your head in shame,make your governor wey dey owe six months salary no hear you o cheesy

Sopheristicated people grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

Yes,go and use your loud ak47 mouths on the fulanis wrecking havoc on your land and women,before they wipe you off planet earth!

Like the way they raped those enugu and imo women?,killed that anambra monarch?,destroyed that farm rice?.See mr Igbo, no make me laugh.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

Even if igbos go to lagoon,they will still be taxing us heavily...they love the money we generate for them that's why they bleat whenever Biafra is mentioned grin

And one day that love for money we produce will excessively shook their throat. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Tuhey have started blackmailing Igbo's again with cheap propaganda.
Are you all tired of saying you outnumber the Igbo's and are second to the Hausa's?

Chai. igbo's always suffering and smiling
No suffering and smilling yorubas are good. we share with tribes...if we should chase u people out of our region, several millions of job will open 4 d Yorubas ...we will all turn 2 millionaires but we wont do that cuz we dont want u to rely on international help bf u can eat.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nairaland now automatically changes flat.head to ibo,i don die grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Like the way they raped those enugu and imo women?,killed that anambra monarch?,destroyed that farm rice?.See mr Igbo, no make me laugh.
i don laugh tire my broda
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
[s]
totit:

grin grin grin grin
It's ok. I will take it easy with you since I am in good mood tonight.

http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/igbos-are-now-begging-to-join-apc-joe-igbokwe/
[/s]

Lmao.
Joe igbokwe will forever be a sell out.
We don't take him serious, so believe him at your own peril...
Imagine his daftness; Igbo's are begging to join APC.
He is igbo Did he also beg??
That's fooloshness buhoda.
And you believe him choi grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by su24tech: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

You can school me on anything but definitely not on the bolded.
If it is exam you will get that f9
Because of the culture of getting used and dumped embedded in you lofts.

You people will do the voting when you win, you will also do the opposition.

Is it not madness? If not what it is? Foolishness?
pls i can not lecture u on any issue cos u are mature enough, but remember gej promise u second Niger bridge during 2011 election which he refuse to do until he saw d handwritten on d wall in 2014 b4 he realise is mistake still he didn't include it in 2015 budget ur hero, but since u have made up ur mind to go, go and release ur Moses in prison so that u wll not miss road to d wilderness that u are going, b4 i forget don't eat urselve dis time cos i heard dat u people eat human flesh during d first Moses (ojukwu) mission.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Nairaland now automatically changes flat.head to ibo,i don die grin
me i just notice sha
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Hafter1: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
WIZGUY69:
look at this mkpi. grin

so doing the right thing is what the iboes termed opposition? shocked

why do you think the world claims Yoruba is the most enlightened tribe in Nigeria?

go and check, most human right activist are Yoruba's. you igbos call yourself a major tribe in Nigeria, yet you cry & wail of marginalization likes its in your DNA.

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

Please stop arguing with 4th class citizen of Nigeria, just laugh and waka pass. They are all frustrated and it shows in there post. They are now slaves and footmat of all tribes, the fulanis are killing them in Enugu, Ebonyi while also raping there women in Imo. The Igala are doing the needful in Anambra while Ondo youth continue to flog there Igwe. There only hope called Dilector is also in the cage eating hard beans. It sucks to be Ibo. Pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Lmao.

As influential as he is if he shouldn't be taken serious why should we take you serious on a faceless forum like NL cheesy

I am coming with more facts, ready my friend grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

These were faced with stiff responses from indigbo,even the rice farm issue,do more research and forget etisalat 5mb,it's not enough..

But in your own case what have you done,they abdopted falae,destroy your lands,instal emirs on your land,and as we speak they are killing you people like chickens that you are and will always be in the eyes of the fulanis,and you are here loudmouthing with ak47 mouth action!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
su24tech:
pls i can not lecture u on any issue cos u are mature enough, but remember gej promise u second Niger bridge during 2011 election which he refuse to do until he saw d handwritten on d wall in 2014 b4 he realise is mistake still he didn't include it in 2015 budget ur hero, but since u have made up ur mind to go, go and release ur Moses in prison so that u wll not miss road to d wilderness that u are going, b4 i forget don't eat urselve dis time cos i heard dat u people eat human flesh during d first Moses (ojukwu) mission.

I guess you lack access to appropriate information, and so won't blame you.
The second Niger bridge wasn't included in the budget because his finance was sourced from elsewhere.
Besides Jonathan delivered just that the dullard came and halted the process. So go cry jealousy to yourself and leave gej outta it. am not even part of your frustration.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin

Dokubo-Asari describes Buhari’s victory a 'gang up'
Port Harcourt - A former Niger-Delta militant, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo has described the election of Muhammadu Buhari as a conspiracy between the North and South West against the South-South and South-East geo-political zones, reports The Nation.

Dokubo, who is also the leader of Niger Delta People Volunteer Force, (NDPVF, said the voting pattern showed a gang up against the east and the minorities.

Dokubo in a statement by his spokesperson, Rex Anighoro, said the election clearly reinforces the fact of self determination and the truth that Nigeria remains a very divided and separated entity.

Also read: Asari Dokubo issues fresh threat to attack Buhari

He noted that the victory Buhari is a historical reminder that the minorities are a conquered people who are mere appendages existing at the pleasure of the supremacist and the regional overlords.

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Dokubo-Asari-describes-Buharis-victory-as-a-gang-up-20150402
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

No suffering and smilling yorubas are good. we share with tribes...if we should chase u people out of our region, several millions of job will open 4 d Yorubas ...we will all turn 2 millionaires but we wont do that cuz we dont want u to rely on international help bf u can eat.

Lmao, since you itch for my attention. Let's roll.

First of all. You can't drive Igbo's outta Lagos BC Lagos is a no ----. you know the rest.

Secondly thanks for confirming to us that majority of Yoruba youths are jobless thus resulting to high rate of social vices in the locality like rapes, touting, 419, e.t.c.

Lastly. Stop patronizing the Igbo's we can sort ourselves out. Anytime anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Lmao.

Just today,2 popular ibo politicians have joined apc,the female anambra senator and nwobodo.You people are AGIP.#PoliticalHarlorts

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
totit:

As influential as he is if he shouldn't be taken serious [b]why should we take you serious on a faceless forum like N[/b]L cheesy

I am coming with more facts, ready my friend grin

You should take me serious because I speak the mind of the real Igbo's not sell outs...
Get that.

Please get me facts not rubbish fact like.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Just today,2 popular ibo politicians have joined apc,the female anambra senator and nwobodo.You people are AGIP.#PoliticalHarlorts

If they join. Is none of your business.
Besides the APC you once know is now being hijacked.

Go ask tinubu and obasanjo, how far?
They will yarn you better.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

You should take me serious because I speak the mind of the real Igbo's not sell outs...
Get that.

Please get me facts not rubbish fact like.

Yes you are right on a faceless forum. Ok Indeed I believe you now. grin

AyafyadU
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lmao, since you itch for my attention. Let's roll.

First of all. You can't drive Igbo's outta Lagos BC Lagos is a no ----. you know the rest.

Secondly thanks for confirming to us that majority of Yoruba youths are jobless thus resulting to high rate of social vices in the locality like rapes, touting, 419, e.t.c.

Lastly. Stop patronizing the Igbo's we can sort ourselves out. Anytime anywhere.
Thanks for calling the whole of South west Lagos...chestbeater at his finest, E-warrior. if lagos i.e SW is no man's land then whose land? is it igbos land? then u r daft.
if u argue with me you can never win cuz u r Mr Igbo.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
The same people that refused to vote for ikemba ojukwu, he did not even win anambra talk less of d east,pls tell us why you guys betrayed ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
[s]
funmijoyb:

Thanks for calling the whole of South west Lagos...chestbeater at his finest, E-warrior. if lagos i.e SW is no man's land then whose land? is it igbos land? then u r daft.
if u argue with me you can never win cuz u r Mr Igbo.
[/s]

Sweetheart. Am not a tout okk.
Am a responsible man and I don't wanna go down that lane with you.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I want you to go to bed peacefully and safe.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by su24tech: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

I guess you lack access to appropriate information, and so won't blame you.
The second Niger bridge wasn't included in the budget because his finance was sourced from elsewhere.
Besides Jonathan delivered just that the dullard came and halted the process. So go cry jealousy to yourself and leave gej outta it. am not even part of your frustration.
go check ur fact, second Niger bridge is ppp project which govt has its own percentage to pay, n u said is fund from where dansukigate or abacha loot looter or where pls u are wasting pressure time pack ur load n go to ur Biafra or what are u people doing in other region go back n start d fight from ur region, they want go yet they sitdown for lagos or may b until we send u to ur favourite place (lagoon).
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
su24tech:
go check ur fact, second Niger bridge is ppp project which govt has its own percentage to pay, n u said is fund from where dansukigate or abacha loot looter or where pls u are wasting pressure time pack ur load n go to ur Biafra or what are u people doing in other region go back n start d fight from ur region, they want go yet they sitdown for lagos or may b until we send u to ur favourite place (lagoon).

With the way politic is playing its games on Yoruba's. I cease to take them serious.
Most of you are just one kind pained assholez.
And thus regarded you lofts inconsequential.

And this one you want biafrans to have their country and leave, pls no be for mouth. If you are serious about that take your complaints to the house.

No dey wine like bushmeat grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by flokii: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

You will always think that the Yoruba's spearheaded the APC party, and should be getting a rewarding package and preferential treatment Now the party is a ruling party. Yet the reverse is always the case.
Party hijacking by other ethnicities.

And so is their culture of getting used and dumped.

Last time I checked even jabagan tinubu and obasanjo has become a wailing wailer in the present Buhari administration.

Not forgetting the Fulani herdsmen leashing out mayhem ever since Buhari came to power.

Show me one Yoruba that is not playing opposition either legally or illegally. And I will show you twenty Igbo politicians that are not doing same.

just lookatew..

have you made any sense atal?

or do you think yorubas are on you guys level politically?

instead of looking for d progress of ur ala igbo... you are bothering ur head about d yorubas..

that's why you pple wnt move forward... always poke-nosing
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
flokii:

just lookatew..

have you made any sense atal?

or do you think yorubas are on you guys level politically?

instead of looking for d progress of ur ala igbo... you are bothering ur head about d yorubas..

that's why you pple wnt move forward... always poke-nosing

Don't be a hypocrite.

Are you not seeing the countless thread targeted at the Igbo's.?
Now I decided to let my voice known. You are wishing to shut me down.

Baba it doesn't work like that. Tell your comrades to stop opening useless thread targeting the peaceful Igbo's.

Beside talking about igbo progress.
We are the most successful in Nigeria. We made it with €20. So save yourself that advise to your tribe.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by flokii: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Don't be a hypocrite.

Are you not seeing the countless thread targeted at the Igbo's.?
Now I decided to let my voice known. You are wishing to shut me down.

Baba it doesn't work like that. Tell your comrades to stop opening useless thread targeting the peaceful Igbo's.

Beside talking about igbo progress.
We are the most successful in Nigeria. We made it with €20. So save yourself that advise to your tribe.

Thank you.

listen to yourself once again...

you guys are d most successful... doing business where and with who?

d answer is yorubas, hausas & other tribes in Nigeria... you dig?

m sure you saw how ur folks were crying at oshodi d other day.. now demanding for 20 trillion their fore fathers worked for

just let it go ok?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
flokii:

listen to yourself once again...

you guys are d most successful... doing business where and with who?

d answer is yorubas, hausas & other tribes in Nigeria... you dig?

m sure you saw how ur folks were crying at oshodi d other day.. now demanding for 20 trillion their fore fathers worked for

just let it go ok?

20trillion.

My friend commot for here... am not here to rant with a lunatic...

Gerrahere
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by scholes0(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
vayne:

Lagos is the only state in SW Nigeria!
Every yoruba is from Lagos.
Lagos and the REST in SW nigeria
Well, that one state is more important than all your eastern states put together , and there wull still be jara left.
Yes, we are from Lagos, leave us alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Saraki Was Sighted Doing To Tinubu (photo) / Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.