Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? (4971 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin

Yeye talk. We all knw the ones crying are the igbos grin

Dude, the only people crying and wailing are the Yoruba PDP's.

We dnt care. We dnt worry. We want good governance and we are loving this.

Dude, u knw who the criers and wailers are!

Whenever you people ass are booted out. You result to default settings. Which is wailing.
Asking for good governance while you are wailing under opposition.
Chai. Yoruba's are always beaten in the own game. What a shame to sophisticated people.

Sophisticated my ass grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
WIZGUY69:
look at this mkpi. grin

so doing the right thing is what the iboes termed opposition? shocked

why do you think the world claims Yoruba is the most enlightened tribe in Nigeria?

go and check, most human right activist are Yoruba's. you igbos call yourself a major tribe in Nigeria, yet you cry & wail of marginalization likes its in your DNA.

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

They have started blackmail Igbo's again with cheap propaganda.
Are you all tired of saying you outnumber the Igbo's and are second to the Hausa's?

Chai. Yoruba's always suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
WIZGUY69:
look at this mkpi. grin

why do you think the world claims Yoruba is the most enlightened tribe in Nigeria?

go and check, most human right activist are Yoruba's. you igbos call yourself a major tribe in Nigeria, yet you cry & wail of marginalization likes its in your DNA.

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

They have started blackmailing Igbo's again with cheap propaganda.
Are you all tired of saying you outnumber the Igbo's and are second to the Hausa's?

WIZGUY69:
look at this mkpi. grin

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

They have started blackmail Igbo's again with cheap propaganda.

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
WIZGUY69:
look at this mkpi. grin

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

Tuhey have started blackmailing Igbo's again with cheap propaganda.

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
WIZGUY69:
look at this mkpi. grin

nna go and sleep.

inugo? wink

At the bolded, They have cheapishly resulted blackmailing Igbo's again with cheap propaganda.

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Your so called topic is even dafter... grin...and has already been rebutted with facts... angry...now feel free to jump into our allocated lagoonangry

Rebutted by which fact. Lmao
And if my topic is dafter, why are you so much concerned and pained like a fly has perched on your scrotum. grin

Sufferisticated sorry sophisticated my ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by su24tech: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Why do you people like suffering and smiling?
Tufiakwa.
dis is not d issue of suffering n smiling, compare it urself north as arguably d majority both in size n population according to statistic available, but instead of us to fight dis together u people choice to run away is that the solution. Stop collecting bribe from politicians, don't let them use u as their tools, don't run away from ur problem u can overcome it.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
princdebola201:

Your thread doesn't make any sense mr flat head.

Asking why there is opposition in politics is like asking why re student taking exams in school.

Opposition is what sustains democracy in the world today.

If you don't have any meaning thing to write just shut up ur trash..

Yes I understand the important role of opposition in politics.
But the bigger question is why are the Yoruba's always at the opposition not minding which party is at the center.
In obj regime. You are opposition
In yaradua regime. You are opposition
In Jonathan's regime. You are opposition
In Buhari s regime. You are fighting to be the recognized opposition.

Omo this one don pass babayaro oo cheesy

Is it that the Yoruba's are daft as far as politics is concerned or they are just like that.

Is a misery right??grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

Like I said,go and plead with your Fulani masters in kwara before they wipe you guys out of the face of this earth in "your land"
kwara is not in dispute, yorubas have no problem cuz we are secured. we only want d unproductive maginalized people that hasn't done anything meaningful in this country out of our lands including d ones in Benin republic and Togo.

1.fulanis hoist flag in Enugu.
2.ur land is total menace and degraded as result of oil syphon by d zoo
3. 20million rice was burned by fulani dis week alone
4.ur whole Eze ndigbo was killed by fooolanis
5. yorubas are chasing u out of ur favourite SW
6.nnmdi kalu dey 4 jail
7.nooks and crannies nobody lyk you
8. you are maginalized and unproductive
9foolanis raping yr yellow pawpaw bleached women
10 drug dealing, prostitution and baby factories

what are you talking about. Yorubas are the pride of Nigeria but you are inferior.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

kwara is in dispute, yorubas has no problem cuz we are see cured. we only want d unproductive maginalized people that hasn't done anything meaningful in this country out of our land.

6.nnmdi kalu dey 4 jail

what are you talking about. Yorubas are the pride of Nigeria but you are inferior.
Yeah,that's why you people are used and dumped,starting from your women to politics!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
su24tech:
dis is not d issue of suffering n smiling, compare it urself north as arguably d majority both in size n population according to statistic available, but instead of us to fight dis together u people choice to run away is that the solution. Stop collecting bribe from politicians, don't let them use u as their tools, don't run away from ur problem u can overcome it.

You can school me on anything but definitely not on the bolded.
If it is exam you will get that f9
Because of the culture of getting used and dumped embedded in you lofts.

You people will do the voting when you win, you will also do the opposition.

Is it not madness? If not what it is? Foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Eshinwaju: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Rebutted by which fact. Lmao
And if my topic is dafter, why are you so much concerned and pained like a fly has perched on your scrotum. grin

Sufferisticated sorry sophisticated my ass.

Not pained, more like pointing out the ignorance of your myopic post... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Not too lame as you think?

It is only lame for the Yoruba's that always find themselves at opposition to any known ruling party at the center.
The big question is are the Yoruba's actually irrelevant?

Read what you wrote up there again, patiently this time please grin grin

Looolz

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

Yeah,that's why you people are used and dumped,starting from your women to politics!

Yes mr flat head,thats why your mothers were raped, fathers slaughtered and siblings starved.#3rd class citizen.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
vayne:

is our party. historically we are relevant o..wait o, where is Apga?..let them use us 4 d betterment of this country.
look at d human resources alone in millions you have in the south west. it means South west is d America of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
totit:

Looolz

I have read it, and it is the plain truth.
It is only lame for the Yoruba's that always find themselves at opposition
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

kwara is not in dispute, yorubas have no problem cuz we are see cured. we only want d unproductive maginalized people that hasn't done anything meaningful in this country out of our land.

6.nnmdi kalu dey 4 jail

Kukukeke

This is what I often tell our yeeboo blodaaa don't throw stone...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Yes mr flat head,thats why your mothers were raped, fathers slaughtered and siblings starved.#3rd class citizen.
i
is 10th class not 3rd

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
totit:

Looolz

Haha,Mr Igbo is both stupid and confused.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

I have read it, and it is the plain truth.

Hehehe
Yimu

Where is gej till 2019?
You don't get it do you?
Are there ibos in opposition or not as well?
I am enjoying your comedy kai wahalai my buloda cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by funmijoyb(f): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
totit:

Kukukeke
This is what I often tell our yeeboo blodaaa don't throw stone...
grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Haha,Mr Igbo is both stupid and confused.

#falls from the tree in alaigbo#
The dude don't get at all grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:
i
is 10th class not 3rd

Chai,being Igbo is hell on earth,they don suffer,i would have commited suicide if i were iboe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Not pained, more like pointing out the ignorance of your myopic post... cheesy

My post is not for every diick and harry.
So am not surprised.
Feigning ignorance in a well observed post is all allowed. As far as my post still dey.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
funmijoyb:

is our party. historically we are relevant o..wait o, where is Apga?..let them use us 4 d betterment of this country.
look at d human resources alone in millions you have in the south west. it means South west is d America of Nigeria grin
Lagos is the only state in SW Nigeria!
Every yoruba is from Lagos.
Lagos and the REST in SW nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Yes,go and use your loud ak47 mouths on the fulanis wrecking havoc on your land and women,before they wipe you off planet earth!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by EasternActivist: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
[s]
totit:

Hehehe
Yimu

Where is gej till 2019?
You don't get it do you?
Are there ibos in opposition or not as well?
I am enjoying your comedy kai wahalai my buloda cheesy
[/s]

Hovihously buhoda, you crack my ribs too.
Your foolishness and stupidness in this your comment is second to none.
Choi.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by vayne(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

Whenever you people ass are booted out. You result to default settings. Which is wailing.
Asking for good governance while you are wailing under opposition.
Chai. Yoruba's are always beaten in the own game. What a shame to sophisticated people.

Sophisticated my ass grin
cheesy
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by totit: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Hovihously buhoda, you crack my ribs too.
Your foolishness and stupidness in this your comment is second to none.
Choi.

grin grin grin grin
It's ok. I will take it easy with you since I am in good mood tonight.

http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/igbos-are-now-begging-to-join-apc-joe-igbokwe/
Re: Why Are Majority Of Yoruba Politicians Always In Opposition? by Eshinwaju: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
This thread is so steeewpeeeeed that it fails in logic.......Yorubas have not been in the centre in our democratic dispensations in the history of Nigeria like the ibos because we had principles which were not represented by the centre.....despite this ......we never threatened like the cry babies from the SE to burn and kill every living thing in sight... angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Seems Udom Is Losing / Illegally Employed Workers Remain Disengaged - Osun State Government / Finnish Police Release Simon Ekpa Hours After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.