Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

My Hate Letters To Obnoxious - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hate Letters To Obnoxious (3009 Views)

Letters To Juliet...its Never Too Late To Love. / Love And Relationship Advice Letters To Dr. Truth / Love Letters To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
how convenient,
delete the lady's posts
oh well. . .
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by tkb417(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
Yes this is what we call fatal attracting where one of the two must succumb!!

hmm
just take it easy. k? smiley
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
presido1:

Hmmmmmmmmm guys what did you guys understand from the highlighted. Did anything really happened? just being curious. grin grin grin

grin Eh eh! Maybe you just want to believe something happened.

Anyways it's a pity we can't have fun on this thread again. It's a matter of time before it gets locked.  smiley
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2009
Anyways it's a pity we can't have fun on this thread again. It's a matter of time before it gets locked.

i see. Okiz

lets run b4 they lock me in the thread grin grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
this has gotten to page 3? shocked I laugh in greek.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Mod,
It will be fair if you delete her posts directed at me too. Fair should be fair, except she has bribed with a b***j**?  shocked grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Romeo4real(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
At least Obnox Brody's post was funny! This is just an incoherent rant. Clap 4 urself!
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by boy1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

Those are lame. grin
wetin dey lame,
D guy just dey disrespect ur pusssy kiss
abi woman no dey finish man again,
u need sister woman 2 help u out cos she'll do it better.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
Romeo4real:

At least Obnox Brody's post was funny! This is just an incoherent rant. Clap 4 urself!

i agree dude.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by debosky(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Gagi one more strike and you're out. wink
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
Romeo4real:

Sorry you didn't like it.  cry

davidylan:

i agree dude.

Same feeling.  cry
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Mod,
Sorry, i'm out of here. BTW its, GAGGI.
No hard feelings, Cheers.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

Sorry you didn't like it.  cry

Same feeling.  cry

MICHELIN ITS YOUR TURN TO LEAVE. PLS. SIGN OUT AND LET IT BE.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
al-qaeda:

MICHELIN ITS YOUR TURN TO LEAVE. PLS. SIGN OUT AND LET IT BE.

You see I am the creator of this thread and can't leave like that. I must stay until major forces decide this thread is no longer worth it. Do you leave a fight just because you can't take the heat when you started it? wink
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by biola44: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2009
patiently watching, cool
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

You see I am the creator of this thread and can't leave like that. I must stay until major forces decide this thread is no longer worth it. Do you leave a fight just because you can't take the heat when you started it?  wink

I'M SORRY DEAR YOU DIDN'T START IT. YOU WERE MERELY RESPONDING TO ANOTHER THREAD, SO YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT, CLEARED YOUR NAME,(never believed it anyways) AND AOLMOST EVERYONE HAS LEFT EXCEPT THE NEWCOMERS. PLS LEAVE.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
al-qaeda:

I'M SORRY DEAR YOU DIDN'T START IT. YOU WERE MERELY RESPONDING TO ANOTHER THREAD, SO YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT, CLEARED YOUR NAME,(never believed it anyways) AND AOLMOST EVERYONE HAS LEFT EXCEPT THE NEWCOMERS. PLS LEAVE.

This is not a reply to anybody. OB said he wanted a love letter and I wrote it to him. Maybe I chose the wrong moment to open this thread. It looks more like a vendetta but it's not. I am not really interested in fighting with him. grin I think he is fun!
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

This is not a reply to anybody. OB said he wanted a love letter and I wrote it to him. Maybe I chose the wrong moment to open this thread. It looks more like a vendetta but it's not. I am not really interested in fighting with him. grin I think he is fun!

OK DEAR, IF YOU INSIST. I'M OUT CUZ I MANAGED TO GET BLUESPICE TO LEAVE, THATS IF SHE HAS. GOOD LUCK.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by tpiah: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

Good idea although this place stinks already! grin

sorry.

Were you aiming to get some popularity?

abi trying to edge out the competition since Obnoxious listed some other names besides your own.

You'd like to be special?
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
tpiah:

sorry.

Were you aiming to get some popularity?

abi trying to edge out the competition since Obnoxious listed some other names besides your own.

You'd like to be special?

no

no

no

Any more questions?
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by cold(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
So fellas,what did i miss undecided WWII in color?
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by patwhizkid(f): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
I want obnoxious dead!!! sad
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Igwe9(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hey obnoxious and michelin89

Please, let us keep our relations off our dirty talks here.
sad
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
Igwe.:

Hey obnoxious and michelin89

Please, let us keep our relations off our dirty talks here.
sad

There is no fight here so don't claim one. Contrary to what it may seem this is a peaceful thread.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Igwe9(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
ok!
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by dROC1: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
d-ROC came back from retirement because of this thread. Its like some sick-twisted and freaky role-playing shit has been going on @ nairaland. While I've been gone. Oh well nothing like some blood and guts to spice up a thread.

I like this Obnoxious guy, he reminds me of myself, you're gonna go far kid.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by na2day2(m): 1:41am On Jun 19, 2009
michelin89:

Dear Motherfucking bastard,

I am writing this letter with my heart on my hand as I want to express my hatred and despise for you. I think you are the worst thing that has ever happened to me. So rude, so bush, so duh! But you know what, I must admit you are one of a kind and that's why I can't stop hating you.

You speak rubbish all the time. You are a fucking misogynist. You droll over girls who don't give a motherfucking shit about you. Hey you dickhead didn't you know Mukina is my babe? I'll cut your privates when next I see you admire my gurl. This said back to us.

OBNOXIOUS, they say love is opposite of hate, but i think they are wrong. These two feelings are so strong, so similar that sometimes they cross borders to become one another according to the moment. But don't worry, nothing like that is going to happen to us: there is no way my hate will become love.

Whenever I see your posts and my name in them me heart flips in anger. Then I'd like to take a saw and cut you into pieces. But before that take out my butcher knife to skin you alive and use your intestine as my jumping rope.

Can you see the dept of my feelings? Never in my life have I hated someone like I hate you. These feelings are eating me up. I can't eat, can't sleep and can't drink, because I wish I could eat your motherfucking tongue, sleep with your skin as my sheet and drink your blood. That's how much I wish to have you. I'd like to burn you into ashes and spray you on my garden, so that everything I'd know I was walking on your motherfucking ass.

What have you done to me? Will ever stop hating you? Ireally hope my feelings are reciprocated,

See you in hell,

the bitch mod.

michelin89:

Seun = Obnoxious now?? grin grin grin That girl dey see Seun everywhere!

michelin89:

grin
Abeg make una contribute na! Write a letter to the man who bedded us all.

finally, i now know why seun stripped sean21T of her mod rights, it is even a bigger embarrassment than i thot.  one thing though, it helped me  to come to this conclusion that nigeria's problems are largely due to biological mistakes like the 2 we have here on NL  angry angry angry
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by tpiah: 4:04am On Jun 19, 2009
I need my contacts, because I didnt see SeanT21's post anywhere in what na2day quoted. Or anywhere on this thread for that matter.

Is it a full moon or are people just trying to start a flame war? Not like both are mutually exclusive.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by na2day2(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

I need my contacts, because I didnt see SeanT21's post anywhere in what na2day quoted. Or anywhere on this thread for that matter.

Is it a full moon or are people just trying to start a flame war? Not like both are mutually exclusive.

oga seun don block the link, i promise to post hell when i got back from work by the time i checked the link, it gave me the error saying "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "  since he was going to be chicken heart abt it rather to allow ppl free express themselves, i didnt bother to create a new post. this was the original link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284545.0.html
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by tpiah: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2009
na2day?:

oga seun don block the link, i promise to post hell when i got back from work by the time i checked the link, it gave me the error saying "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. " since he was going to be chicken heart abt it rather to allow ppl free express themselves, i didnt bother to create a new post. this was the original link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284545.0.html

oh, ok.

the link is missing.

Just wondering what was going on in this place the past few days.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by na2day2(m): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

oh, ok.

the link is missing.

Just wondering what was going on in this place the past few days.

nothing much just some mods and one admin going hay wire. personally, i have nothing against them except for the out right abuse of power. apparently ppl now get ban or get stripped of their duties once mukina2 dont like them, she just dials the almighty admin who runs at her beck and call to do her wishes without thinking it through to a logical conclusion; so much for education.   sad sad sad
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by C2H5OH(f): 5:36am On Jun 19, 2009
Lol are you calling seun a puppy  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? / Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) / If Your Ex Was A Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.