Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Hate Letters To Obnoxious - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hate Letters To Obnoxious (3010 Views)

Letters To Juliet...its Never Too Late To Love. / Love And Relationship Advice Letters To Dr. Truth / Love Letters To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by na2day2(m): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol are you calling seun a puppy  grin

i thought of chicken, i guess puppy will be a promotion undecided undecided
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by debosky(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2009
Kindly refrain from posting unrelated/off topic comments. A feedback thread is being created for romance forum issues.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2009
Here they come. Tpiah, na2day? and weak acid, I wish you didn't give me all this attention. But I am loving it. grin

And I repeat, don't attempt to turn this thread into a fight. It has remained open because we are here having fun.

Thank you.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Ben13: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2009
*just decided to read NL magazines* undecided too many stories
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by mukina2: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2009
na2day?:

nothing much just some mods and one admin going hay wire. personally, i have nothing against them except for the out right abuse of power. apparently ppl now get ban or get stripped of their duties once mukina2 dont like them, she just dials the almighty admin who runs at her beck and call to do her wishes without thinking it through to a logical conclusion; so much for education.   sad sad sad
some of you are eh did you read the thread that seant created? Did you see where she admitted to what i posted.
Please if you have nothing at all to say , then keep quiet . seek your attention elsewhere
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by spikedcylinder: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
If the Obnoxious thread was locked, this one should be locked as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? / 6 Things To Avoid In Relationship / My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.