Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (34231 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by JanuaryTempest(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
Interesting stories. Looks like it's either a hit or miss.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by prettyjo(f): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
saasala:

Do you know that any short dude reading this will feel really bad?........ Shhhhhh, I am not short.
eiyaaaaaa
but its actually not my fault cry
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by nattyhero(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
saasala:

What age range will you place her, and how old are you? For me, 10 years isnt really big, depends on the girl's age tho

10 years na small difference my bro, some guys prefers catch them young and keep them forever. Lol
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by ehix89(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
austine4real:
Met a married woman on bado& we banged 2wks later. GOD 4give pls me o,cos it was afta d fvck i find out
you jzt slept with one loose DOG on d street wit a married woman tag.... God save us from Karashikas

4 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by austine4real(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
Meeky:
that is what is obtained on badoo.no p bro.enjoy
i av deleted since
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
noblegrex:
Yeah same story.just a little difference. After the chatting even several callings,I went to drop my cousin(male) who's in thesame school with her(Babcook uni). On getting there, I alighted from the car and take a walk to the female hostel.called her,and she asked me to come close to a particular window,only for her to tell me she's not around but I was hearing a voice like; eeww!!who's this,ehyaah poor guy but he's cute oo. Maybe from her room mate. some said go and see him atleast. Some no o. look at him,disgusting blah blah blah.when I heard all that from the window,I just took a u-turn and called her I'm going and she said bye bye oo and the next thing I heard was a LOUD laughter ahahahahahaha!! From the room. Unfortunately for her, the driver just zoomed to the female hostel with a black tinted jeep and said bros are you done.I was surprise cos I wasn't expecting him.on my way to the jeep I just heard my name with a smile, Pls Come back! here I am. I turned back and saw a dwarf. (beautiful though).now my turn. I started forming for her too and discharge her with immediate effect of which I never had the intensions to do that.but her attitude towards me was pissed off. I just entered the jeep waved to her and deleted her number immediately. But then, she started disturbing me with calls but I never gave her attention anymore cos she's alread bleeped up.besides,she's not worth the stress.
Just imagine. very annoying set of things. Me I will give her the " Excuse me Pls do I know u" phrase, enter my jeep like a boss & zoom off. Infact lemme stop here cos m very angry. she and those her useless friends deserve a slap each.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Divineluv14(f): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Ginaz:
I did once and I won't do it again, that dude was so dirty and unkept that I almost turn red with embarrassment. Gosh, please dont remind me again abeg, I'm already having an hangover just thinking about that unfortunate day. I deleted his contact and everything from ma phone after he left, what the fuvk? He is related to Osama

cheesy grin
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by nattyhero(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
God go save us from d evils of social media. I met this lady thru Eskimi couple of years back never knew she was married. Eventually she opened up I told her am not i to married women she begged and begged as if men were an item going into extinction. I didn't even reason her. She stopped chatting me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by austine4real(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
ehix89:
you jzt slept with one loose DOG on d street wit a married woman tag.... God save us from Karashikas
abi
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by emperor94(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
deeplow:
well, mine was kinda awkward. Fine girl, fine pictures... we exchanged contacts. Started talking and getting close. i never really asked for us to meet,she initiated it after a while. So, we decided to meet.

Never knew the girl was as young as she turned out to be, she never knew i was as old as i turned out to be. When we met, she was too uncomfortable to speak, hardly could look me in the eyes. i was too ashamed to start conversations too, didnt even know what to start asking her. The age difference from my guess was like 10.

The torture was that, i had ordered food before she arrived(she came a bit late and i was hungry), the food was delicious, i couldn't just leave it to waste. We sat quietly through my meal, got up as i finished, led her straight to my car and i drove her back to school. we talked for only 2 minutes out of the 20 minutes it took to get to her school.

As soon as she alighted, i deleted her number... i am sure she deleted mine right at the restaurant. There hasn't been any form of communication since.
Bros, you for ask am im age nah b4 d meeting. I knw some folks be like, 'i dont ask ladies their age' and all, bt since its social media u really had to, u cud have averted this disaster, YOU PAEDO... sorry. Cudnt stop laughin tho!
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by mutumina75: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Dia shud b security if personal pix /dp[/quote]you can prevent contacts that are not on your phone from viewing your profile on whatsapp through the prviacy settings
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Meeky(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2016
inspite of all these stories,i dont think its still a bad idea not to keep socializing and meeting pple on social media and channels.wud exchange bbm and add facebook contact plus chat with pple just for fun.my opinion though.#digressing

6 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by noblegrex: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2016
dumo1:

Just imagine. very annoying set of things. Me I will give her the " Excuse me Pls do I know u" phrase, enter my jeep like a boss & zoom off. Infact lemme stop here cos m very angry. she and those her useless friends deserve a slap each.
abi na. I think I'm the kind that usally has this soft spot for people.that would have been better. I guess they're actually looking for a guy in a ride of which I came with one.thank God I asked the driver to drop me along the female hostel.if not I'll have been more dissapointed cos she's a very short lady.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Olasco93: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2016
For me, am always attracted to the Right people (Real Life and on Social Media). Because am Right myself.
Last year, the Woman i met on Social media sent me a Package through UPS, the parcel man called me up and i went to their office. Behold when i opened it, it was a Samsung Tablet and a Happy Birthday Note. And i was like.... Am i dreaming!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Afritop:
Actually i met this girl (about 2 years younger than me), she was not that good looking, in terms of beauty by she is petite and has that sexy body a man will crave for. But sincerely she was all over me on whatsapp, would be the first to greet me as early as 6am in the morning and if i reply any of her chats, she wont release me, its like she is enjoying having her time with me. As i tried to lose her, she will try to draw me to herself. When i try to meet her in person and her family, cos she is too persistent, i found out that though she is not that good looking as i said, she has a petite hot body, hot legs but small boobs undecided . I did not want to take the relationship to the next level because she is not from my tribe cos parents might not acknowledge her. But she wants to not only take it to the next level but drag it along as well. i dont regret meeting her cos she is a church kind of girl, in fact a choir member from those aggressive pray and fast and daily vigil church. The most painful thing is she confessed that she liked me and wants me to pray about it. I have put myself into soup because I initially started the conversation with her thinking I will get what I want from a girl but what is putting me off from her is her tribe. The only regrettable thing is that I know it will break her heart if I deliberately put her off

Lol, who knew arsenal fans were this fvcked up
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by mrDennis(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2016
my bbm girlfriend( u know how it was those days) finally agreed. to visit then cancelled so I hollered at the other one who was also feeling the boi and she agreed to visit so now am going to the park to pick her when the other chick calls to say she's gonna come ( both were coming from IMT enugu to uniben ). and she would set out for lag the next day.

so am like sorry I'm not around we quarreled and I said some stupid things ... thinking the other babe matter go make sense.

brothers behold when the chick came she was so basic ... didn't smell nice(no perf /body spray scent). , noticeable pimples , boobs didn't give me cause to dance not that she was ugly but I calculated the cost of her coming n going (TP). + entertaining her to the satisfaction I would get .
Anuways after treating her nice and all night don come I'm tipsy and ready for late night action & she says "we just met.. she didn't come for this (sex) ? huh? despite all the teasing on smoothie n bbm?

I didn't even deliberate went to wake up hostel security man, took her bags, held her by her hand and threw her out. she slept @ the security post . didn't bother picking her calls or reading her texts (deleted straight) heard she left early the next day sha .
God punish babes who wanna turn boiz to rapist

8 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by IamLEGEND1: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2016
queenfav:
walahi,u funny die!No be only admission.
na true na!

all dem strangers I don meet dey entertain me. So we'll keep the PM torch burning. until the day I go jam one of dem NL karashikas.

Na Then I go port to south African forum go join dem JanuaryTempest for that side.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by kirchofff(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2016
noblegrex:
Yeah same story.just a little difference. After the chatting even several callings,I went to drop my cousin(male) who's in thesame school with her(Babcook uni). On getting there, I alighted from the car and take a walk to the female hostel.called her,and she asked me to come close to a particular window,only for her to tell me she's not around but I was hearing a voice like; eeww!!who's this,ehyaah poor guy but he's cute oo. Maybe from her room mate. some said go and see him atleast. Some no o. look at him,disgusting blah blah blah.when I heard all that from the window,I just took a u-turn and called her I'm going and she said bye bye oo and the next thing I heard was a LOUD laughter ahahahahahaha!! From the room. Unfortunately for her, the driver just zoomed to the female hostel with a black tinted jeep and said bros are you done.I was surprise cos I wasn't expecting him.on my way to the jeep I just heard my name with a smile, Pls Come back! here I am. I turned back and saw a dwarf. (beautiful though).now my turn. I started forming for her too and discharge her with immediate effect of which I never had the intensions to do that.but her attitude towards me was pissed off. I just entered the jeep waved to her and deleted her number immediately. But then, she started disturbing me with calls but I never gave her attention anymore cos she's alread bleeped up.besides,she's not worth the stress.
hope u're not pulling a lai mohammed on us.......grin
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Eminentsaint(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Presently regretting. cry
Lord save us from Karashika
That's funny but true. Thumbs up for you.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
noblegrex:
Yeah same story.just a little difference. After the chatting even several callings,I went to drop my cousin(male) who's in thesame school with her(Babcook uni). On getting there, I alighted from the car and take a walk to the female hostel.called her,and she asked me to come close to a particular window,only for her to tell me she's not around but I was hearing a voice like; eeww!!who's this,ehyaah poor guy but he's cute oo. Maybe from her room mate. some said go and see him atleast. Some no o. look at him,disgusting blah blah blah.when I heard all that from the window,I just took a u-turn and called her I'm going and she said bye bye oo and the next thing I heard was a LOUD laughter ahahahahahaha!! From the room. Unfortunately for her, the driver just zoomed to the female hostel with a black tinted jeep and said bros are you done.I was surprise cos I wasn't expecting him.

Lolz. that girl thinks like an unfortunate and 'carrying last' gold digger. Good you found out on time

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by benzzyno(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
what the fuvk? He is related to Osama.. ' ... grin grin cheesy
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Eminentsaint(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ginaz:
I did once and I won't do it again, that dude was so dirty and unkept that I almost turn red with embarrassment. Gosh, please dont remind me again abeg, I'm already having an hangover just thinking about that unfortunate day. I deleted his contact and everything from ma phone after he left, what the fuvk? He is related to Osama
Have u been to Osama's village before?
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Nzeh12(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Met one absu girl on 2go back then, she came to see me in school, this girl wowo die, with shame I took her to my room. Stop thinking too far, I just got a hand job.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Tobium1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok,i sha met dis gurl through a bbm group we had wen still in nysc camp, so we exchanged bbm pin, chatted for sometime and I invited her to come over to my place where I was serving, lo and behold I saw dis gurl, she was very fat. I culd not stand de shame, so I kept her indoors for 3days, my friends and neighbors never got to see her till she left. After den I deleted her from all my social network
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Eminentsaint(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Such has made me to want to quick facebook; no honesty again.
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by noblegrex: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
hope u're not pulling a lai mohammed on us.......grin
so many peeps has a story to tell. There are some unbelievable stories that are actually true life strory.mine is even simple. But I tell you.this world is big and you're not the only one living in it. So,simply because something similar or terrible does not happen around you does not neceesarily made it a fake story. All we pray for is God protect us from seeing or experiencing such or worst. O boy things are happening oo.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Trendition: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
discman2k2:
Me my major problem is whatsapp. Anybody dat has ur number can just send u chat, & d major prob is copy ur pix. D tin dey pain me. Dia shud b security if personal pix /dp
go to ur privacy setting on whatssapp and make d change, that way only numbers stored on ur phone can see ur dp and status

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by muhakeem(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
pls., are radio stations included?
Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by Spidermon: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Women matter tire me jare. Na money I dey find.

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by elougo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have met great friends through the social media,
infact I'm currently involved in a leading to marriage relationship with a lovely lady I met on Facebook in January 2012.
4 years down the line yet I have never regretted chatting her up.
So Yes, It worked for me

6 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by luvguy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
evegran:

Your English tho.

Horrible!

I rarely meet anyone from social networks, unless really interesting people. Met a couple and they were cool. smiley
mrs lecturer...i too knw

3 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story by sucobaba(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
None...never actually
Too old fashioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.