Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64345 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Slikbae: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
;P
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by preciousMI1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
I thought he killed u sef... just common dumping and you're ranting... what happened was LIFE!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Mrlekan07034617: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please tell the girl she's a BIG buffon!! Nonsense so you don't want to be collecting from him without anything in return?

Igbo or any tribe ladies should learn not to be greedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Poseidon000: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Mtcheeew

I thought he used your sister for money rituals or something.

Just a girl who's ego can't handle getting dumped.

We guys get dumped everyday and we have not killed anybody.
[size=13pt]
Except wail grin

Na joke oo!
[/size]
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by lilygabriel08: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
how does this make him a demon, it seems the relationship lost its steam, or you thought too far ahead of it, he showed a good time dont call him demon please

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by fredie107(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op, I think you need to rephrase the topic to "THIS IGBO GUY IS THE REAL DEMON.

grin
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by tunjion: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mynd44:

I swear, nobody can take the title of demon away from we Yoruba guys. We are the embodiment of it.

Demon. Behavior on fleek grin cool cool

SEUN IT SEEMS LIKE U HAVE REPLACED NGWAKWE WITH AN EVEN BIGGER TRIBAL BIGGOT.

WHO GETS TO BAN MR MODERATOR FOR THIS TRIBALISTIC COMMENT?

NAIRALAND SHOULD NOT BE KNOW AS A TRIBALISTIC SITE.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Vikky014(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
All these hungry Ladies self always feeling used and dumped...I Love my Igbo brothers jare go and take panadol then you sleep cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by ikukuhero: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
I guess dude is from Imo State. Speaking from multiple experiences.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by emi14: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Traveling is part of me, is no longer a hobby. Right now am in Europe, Holland. When you're in Europe, the talk about African guys, come say in south Africa; They talk about west African guys precisely Nigerians including Ghanaians and Cameroonian. When you finally enter west Africa Ghanaians will call you Nigerians and same with Togolese. When you're in Nigeria you will hear, omo Igbo,Yoruba, calabar south up south down. Across the Niger and Benue the story and discrimination continues. Are we not tired. When will this attitude going to change? May God help us.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided

kiss Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by vocalprince(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
very useless post!!! Op please jee rie nsi oku!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
The op must be a very sttupid girl sorry to say!

Hw can u fall in love with a guy in just one - two days? Who just does dat!

It's totally her fault abeg!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by lezz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Have Yoruba guys been vindicated? What do you think?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YgOyVH17bw0/VpNvJT8hYUI/AAAAAAAATuA/cjPC4rIwm-Y/s1600/9.JPG[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4C3216lcalU/VpNvK0Pgr-I/AAAAAAAATuI/JhxjhyBC6Bg/s1600/8.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oRoxVG-BqSc/VpNvMsaEVcI/AAAAAAAATuQ/Xn5nhRGmDVQ/s1600/7.JPG[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/girl-narrates-her-experience-with-igbo.html
Nothing new here, classic case of "easy come, easy go".

With all your seeming worldly knowledge you never knew guys who stop to give strange girls a ride should be approached cautiously before taking the final plunge?

I guess the masters programme, fancy car and good looks did you in fastly.

Any how, this shouldn't be a Yoruba or Igbo stereotyping; it is a one-off happenstance.

Mods: beware of promoting divisive topics to the front line.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Yoruba guys have of recent been labelled as 'Yoruba demons' in the dating game. This phrase has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with their heartbreaking prowess.

However, this girl took to twitter to dispute this. She says Igbo guys are worse than 'Yoruba demons' when it comes to shredding a woman's heart like onions on grater.

I really don't want to pass judgement so i will leave you to read and decide if she is right.

From bottom to top.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3aPOjhgXJJk/VpNvTzwxh7I/AAAAAAAATuw/F527LSSvx60/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YHMbSgkMffY/VpNvWe82AVI/AAAAAAAATu4/vQ3UyrQGBPc/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSzIwrkEoS0/VpNvYPGwFiI/AAAAAAAATvA/XqG3hJ72CFU/s1600/1.JPG[/img]

Fallacy of Composition

Anybody who judges a whole tribe based on a few is a FOOL and dummy. There are good igbo guys as well as bad igbo guys same for every tribe, sadly only someone with low-intelligence can't see that.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Bre(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mynd44:

I swear, nobody can take the title of demon away from we Yoruba guys. We are the embodiment of it.

At least you know yourself undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
i have a feeling,he is married

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
which tribe are you
I don't have a tribe am a Nigerian tongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chimoskyg(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Just listen to yourself, you meet a guy between 2 weeks and you decide to alter all your life plans and career??
You soo fucking confuse dear, beside there is no serious thing like heartbreak there, it just senseless.
Leave trash for LAWMA jor angry
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Obijulius: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Waiting for Obiora's side of the story.

Till then, if Nigerian soldiers did not rape the Shiite women as claimed, then Igbo guys are not Devils or Demons.

Bre:

At least you know yourself undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mynd44:

mynd44 Yoruba? shocked
sorry I was just joking,I no like ban grincheesygrin

#yorubademon on fleek,breaking heart like when glass cup mistaken falls on tiles,you hear the sound *kpaaaaaa*** lmao cheesy
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by donephi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
callherspices:
Am a yoruba babe to the bone....and currently dating an igbo guy....ita been 5yrs now...still happy together cheesy

Never dated a for more than a year undecided, what do we call that

Themilanway can testify tongue tongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by mysteriousman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
You came cheap and you were just a game

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by obstead200(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
LaurelP:
I thought the guy did one big thing to her
see me see wahala ooooo.
as far as I am concerned, the guy did absolutely nothing wrong. he simply took her shopping, took her on trips, too her to movies and chop her punany (his reward).
The girl on her own part offered nothing to the relationship except to complain and to hope for the world to come to her feet. The guy does not deserve to be called a demon.
and the girl is not a saint either. She is a glorified runs girl.

FWB (friends with benefit) my foot!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
What is demon demon you people are shouting up and down cant a guy break up again ni, is it by force to marry you? Because we make love does not mean im in love and even if im in love it does not mean you are right for me naa, why do you girls get this things twisted.

See ehn to minimize heartbreak, dont have sex before you marry him, let him know from the jump you are not into dating and you are looking for something serious.

Stop calling men demons. we just know what we want from the begining

[size=14pt]Infact for me, if i have sex with a girl im sure i wont marry her cos i date only really descent God fearing girls and a god fearing girl would either be a virgin or a girl who has repented and wont compromise anymore no matter what the guy does.....The easiest way to loose a level headed serious guy is to give in to his sex demands, he will do and flee, cos while you are givin him that professional head or riding him professionally, he would be thinking;

i) damn this girl must have practised this thing a lot, i cant trust this geh o, just finish and go home abeg, when next im Hot i will call you
ii) I hope she doesnt say "i love you" cos i will just vomit now.

Help yourselves and say no till you marry, the serious one will wait cos he actually loves you.
[/size]
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nope. Yoruba men are still on top undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by kachnov(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
This story is a waste of MB.Confused lovestrucked kitten.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by xtervaganza(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
How does her stoopid story make igbo guys demon?

Perhaps tge guy really wanted her but her past came bare to the guy and realised he would be marrying a wh0re lol
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by sonnie10: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Did you let him ride your pink Cadillac in two-week relationship? That is a no no, except you were only being Uber nice. But for such service, don't expect them to be a keep because you probably were dealing with a guy who owns a Hot rod.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Sharp nigga
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by mynduu44: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sure the dude was tired of ur Acres of totoris he had to put with..

Who enjoys less friction
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by obstead200(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:
igbo boy to the kor, u can't just help but love us. at least he took you shopping spree, spend time with you and most importantly gave you ''AWESOME SEX'', wow else were you expecting? a ring on the finger after agreeing to b his of on first date..my friend swerve tongue
hahahaha

right on point bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.