Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64329 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by obinnashady(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Gbam
Ikpu Onye Ara

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Buhari4dullard: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=14pt]THE MODS REALLY HATE THE IBO GUYS!

THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL HAVE MADE FRONT PAGE IF THIS READ
"YORUBA GUYS ARE DEMONS".

AND CERTAINLY NEVER IF IT READ THEIR FULANI MASTERS WERE DEMONS

THIS POST GOES AGAINST RULE No2 MODS BUT AS USUAL YOU ARE ALL BIASED
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
McSquishi:

Aww, Very kind! Thank you! :-)

i bet he was talking about your cleavage tongue.

dont get me wrong you are fine
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Hadassahisbae(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
dat was really too fast.he got u fast and wanted to do away wit u fast.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by watchindelta(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
that is why u chady need we d Urhobo boiz, we don't break heart but we do mend dem.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Khez: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lowlifes everywhere

Smh

What a watery write up
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by PunterTim(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided
Fancy Seeing Your Bad Side!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by doveda: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is woman is a fo.ol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by doveda: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

Sorry, I am beginning to dislike you
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by mart2k(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Men wil always v their way whether a lady form 'hard to get' or 'soft to get'. If a lady form 'hard to get' for me, her own don finish because d moment I enter dat place I wl sit her down n tell her without any sense of humility dat m done wit her. If she ask me y, I wl tell her it is because she formed'hard to get'. Dnt blame me, I dnt knw how to pretend
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
doveda:

Sorry, I am beginning to dislike you
remind me who you are again please

besides your likes never increased the money in my account,ion think your dislike will decrease it

niggur/bae with identity crisis,please swerve undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by cevek11: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
1ST Day you chop?
2ND day you chop and kiss??
3RD day you don dey...

Is it me or are you a ...#karishika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by doveda: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

remind me who you are again please

besides your likes never increased the money in my account,ion think your dislike will decrease it

niggur/bae with identity crisis,please swerve undecided

I am daretodiffer and you are a bigotgrin

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mumu, FWB girl. And she wrote all these on twitter. After dem go say Mr right no come. Eejit. Omo ale jatijati!

Tueh kelebe!

PS, Yoruba boys still get the crown

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by cybriz82(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Trading place .atlis he paid u for ur service.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chika1996: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol,Ioving them the more
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
doveda:

I am daretodiffer and you are a bigotgrin
lmao gringrin my sister in the struggle

then you must have gotten my post wrong,you can check my former posts on tribe,am no bigot

I just joke around

BTW,misspicy is not liable for any post made on here gringrin am a funnyiest(my word for fun catcher)
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by sinistermind(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Baby swerve Jare...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
What you are will either make a man stay or leave, irrespective of his tribe. Don't blame no one for failed attempts. Try again or be a nun or whatever cool
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by sinistermind(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
In other news, what caught caught attention attention is the FWB grin... dis babe just earned herself a follower
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by bluice2(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
famouswheelz:

sorry wah is FWB girl

Friends with benefits. . .Am sure dude noticed some things which aint right about her and decided to take a chill pill without drama. After all the trips, and money got her tripping making her assume she had met true love.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by bluice2(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
love me my Igbo guys...proud of you boys gringrin

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by kossyablaze(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

Hmmm baby
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by preselect(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=18pt]yawn!!!! boring! boring! boring![/size]

#BuhariBringBackOurGirlsO

#ObyEzekweShitWeyUDey

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by vickylala239: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Yoruba guys have of recent been labelled as 'Yoruba demons' in the dating game. This phrase has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with their heartbreaking prowess.

However, this girl took to twitter to dispute this. She says Igbo guys are worse than 'Yoruba demons' when it comes to shredding a woman's heart like onions on grater.

I really don't want to pass judgement so i will leave you to read and decide if she is right.

From bottom to top.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3aPOjhgXJJk/VpNvTzwxh7I/AAAAAAAATuw/F527LSSvx60/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YHMbSgkMffY/VpNvWe82AVI/AAAAAAAATu4/vQ3UyrQGBPc/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSzIwrkEoS0/VpNvYPGwFiI/AAAAAAAATvA/XqG3hJ72CFU/s1600/1.JPG[/img]

Some girls are really funny,like seriously!!!

How can a guy spend so much on u n u Dnt xpect him to sex u and leav.

To be Frank I Dnt knw girls are still foooolish.. everybody knows that a guy Dat spend so much in a space of short days cnt continue doing that,so for him to get a balance of it he need to sex u n drop u.

He cnt keep u wit such spending.

To me u sound mre Lik ashawo!!! How cn u Jst jump in a car, xchnge numbers after two weeks Bleep....

Let me ask d sun Dat was mamaring you is d sun not still mamaring you!!!!

is it not d same sun Dat u Hv being passing tru before u met d guy.

You were so cheap and cheap things don't last.

To me the guy did nothing to you...he didn't rape u,he didn't scam u.Wat will u say abt girls Dat build business for guys,skool fees etc.

Infact u Hv noting to say
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by tpiah2: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
olukenzo:
Mumu, FWB girl. And she wrote all these on twitter. After dem go say Mr right no come. Eejit. Omo ale jatijati!

Tueh kelebe!

PS, Yoruba boys still get the crown

Your gif is too s.tupid bro.

You are unable to get a girlfriend I assume?
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
Hmmm baby
winkwink
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chachanga: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]

[size=18pt]Tell them!
That's precisely what the demented sons of tribalistic buffoons need to know![/size]

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Kowor(f): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wait o! Are all Igbo boys obiora or is it just one Igbo boy? undecided Maka na adim confused.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by seunoni34(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Mtcheeew
I thought he used your sister for money rituals or something.
Just a girl who's ego can't handle getting dumped.
We guys get dumped everyday and we have not killed anybody.
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah The money rituals part got me laughing
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
LOL. What does tribe got to do with cheating? Nigerians sef.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Tosinville(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who will take d kpomo you see & chop within 2 weeks serious ? undecided hoez like a donut everybody gets their turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.