Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64343 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by repogirl(f): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mtchew, is that all that makes them devil? This chick never see correct devil, lol. grin

Guess she's just pained because she was into the guy. She'll survive.

But the story sef be as e get, which one be study acting for Yale sef? undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Eddygourdo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

I don't have a tribe am a Nigerian tongue
APC , you belong to everybody and nobody. Ok oh. Good for u
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by MrDoGood(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
I believe she's still trying to grow up.

With the way she twit, I have a feeling she has a bad temper and bad character as well.

Mind you, that guy has a serious babe somewhere you don't expect to take her place within weeks. Something she's been building almost all her life.

Your twitter display represents your bad character and a bad character is like a flat tyre you can't go anywhere with it.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Tnesbe: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
I just decide to share this blazing Etisalat new IP with #0.00 via psiphon vpn to you guys.
[UPDATED] Browse And Download Unlimitedly On Etisalat With 0.0k http://ictarenal..com/2016/01/updated-browse-and-download-unlimitedly.html
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by AfroKnight: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
First of all, I am Yoruba. No apologies for that.

It is surprising that this young lady expected the relationship to last. For crying out loud, the guy made ALL the effort in this story. She just sat there expecting him to work out the relationship. If he wouldn't call, why not bombard him with calls and messages? Why did you refuse to visit? Is he endless in mercy and compassion? angry

The guy must have grown tired of the one-sided shii and moved on. He could have explained to her though. However, there is nothing demonic is this story.

I would have done the same....except for the stupîd romantic rubbish in the cinema. Plus I don't open doors for any lady. If you cannot open the door yourself and hop in, my friend, stay at home. I'm still going to drive you yet you expect me to open the door? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by zubby29(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
dats cool,i dont blv tribe makes a guy bad.but my dear u dating a guy for 5yrs and u r cool abt dat shocked. lipsrsealed if u are happy with ur situation amd happy too
callherspices:
Am a yoruba babe to the bone....and currently dating an igbo guy....ita been 5yrs now...still happy together cheesy

Never dated a for more than a year undecided, what do we call that

Themilanway can testify tongue tongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by jamela(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
I lost you at 8, so you date a complete stranger because the kiss shows you were compartible? Now its Igbo guys that are devils? Please get rid of your stereotypes if you ever want a happy life. Thanks for reading.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by zubby29(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol grin
preciousMI1:
I thought he killed u sef... just common dumping did you're ranting... what happened was LIFE!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by discman2k2(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Madam FWB b rest assured dat every Tryb has both d gud, d gud & d ugly ones. they cme in diff shades & colas. So, jst c ur experience as part *d game*.
Lyk it is on my friend's dp: "if u can't beat d player, don't hate d player"*
Bon Appetite, FWB!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Orikinla(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=18pt]The Igbo guy tested her pudding and saw that she was not worth his dignity, integrity and nobility and dumped her.
PERIOD.
Igbo guys are the real deal.[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Jacko01: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

What will you do now i hav quoted you..... Lubbish go siddon

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
gohzieh:

Hahahhahahaaha! Na your wahala I wan find.
lmao cheesycheesy
I have repented tonguetongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
gohzieh:

Hahahhahahaaha! Na your wahala I wan find.
lmao cheesycheesy
I have repented tonguetongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by noblegrex: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Gbam
can't see anything wrong than the fact that she stopped FLIRTING. Imagine the asshole.no sense making story.I guees there's more to it. She's just being subltle about it.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Mavor: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
First off, enough with "blaming/punishing all guys for the sins of one". 9ja ladies are very good at this shyte. It is a shallow way of thinking and needs to stop.
Second and lastly, most guys are not good at long distance relationship...."Out of sight, out of mind" they say. There are some few guys who are willing to make it work if decide from day 1 that the woman is the one they are gonna marry. But this is not common.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by themilanway(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
callherspices:
Am a yoruba babe to the bone....and currently dating an igbo guy....ita been 5yrs now...still happy together cheesy

Never dated a for more than a year undecided, what do we call that

Themilanway can testify tongue tongue

There can never be a better bae than callherspices kiss kiss
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sweet story grin

Waiting for the "Fulani guys are the real demons"

misspicy can u come up with this one?

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jacko01:
What will you do now i hav quoted you..... Lubbish go siddon
its obvious you have headache,go use panadol tonguetongue

DIOT
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by iPopAlomo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided

Trash...

Done... where's the bad side of spicy...?!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by DAYOnollywood: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
@OP let me sum it up, she was an easy chik and got sided now she is here hating on Igbo guys? not cool, she should blame her kitten for having such easy access, i am sure her nickname is BOGOF, buy one get one free, or maybe Ikorodu road is her middle name because of the wide traffic lane in between her legs...

See there are bad boys in all Tribes so ladies shine your eyes and guys hide your bank statements lest you come here and rsnt that any tribe are evil demons.. grin grin grin
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by callherspices(f): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
zubby29:
dats cool,i dont blv tribe makes a guy bad.but my dear u dating a guy for 5yrs and u r cool abt dat shocked. lipsrsealed if u are happy with ur situation amd happy too
There is no situation here sweet tongue....we still wanna see if there is more fun to catch grin grin
Nd mind u,he is igbo...I know if it's my fellow yoruba...I will be pregnant with baby number 3 cheesy cheesy...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by kenx1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yawns

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
maybe he realized she aint 'the-one" cool

imagine the number of guyz she must hav don "FWB" with undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by incrediblestev: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
First of all, I am Yoruba. No apologies for that.

It is surprising that this young lady expected the relationship to last. For crying out loud, the guy made ALL the effort in this story. She just sat there expecting him to work out the relationship. If he wouldn't call, why not bombard him with calls and messages? Why did you refuse to visit? Is he endless in mercy and compassion? angry

The guy must have grown tired of the one-sided shii and moved on. He could have explained to her though. However, there is nothing demonic is this story.

I would have done the same....except for the stupîd romantic rubbish in the cinema. Plus I don't open doors for any lady. If you cannot open the door yourself and hop in, my friend, stay at home. I'm still going to drive you yet you expect me to open the door? Nonsense.
lol..... Typical omo Yoruba na him you be.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by ovieohene: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
My sis. try n make urself a wife material abeg....d guy dong see u na...imagine d question he asked...when last u had sex?..abeg work on urself first n stop this mind set of urs, this is a new yr o.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by talk2archy: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
U ash hole u think u can deceive him so he silently walked away, ashawo like u. Y must u be tribalistic in a matter like this. Gawa tinye aka na nsi abokii!
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by zubby29(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
kiss
McSquishi:
That doesn't sound like a demon to me. It sounds like a relationship that started fast & fizzled fast. Sometimes you take a chance on quick romance and are married 30+ years like my parents, sometimes it dies as quickly as it began. No need to call the guy a demon for that. He could have been as genuinely excited about her as she was about him at the start but then his mind changed. They're both adults. It happens.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by zubby29(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin continue catchin ur fun jare
callherspices:

There is no situation here sweet tongue....we still wanna see if there is more fun to catch grin grin
Nd mind u,he is igbo...I know if it's my fellow yoruba...I will be pregnant with baby number 3 cheesy cheesy...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
catlova:
Sweet story grin
Waiting for the "Fulani guys are the real demons"

misspicy can u come up with this one?
Nope.....I love my long Pepsi bottle neck like Dija own cheesycheesycheesy
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by AfroKnight: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
incrediblestev:
lol..... Typical omo Yoruba na him you be.

No mind me. I dey vex. grin
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by profinmasscom(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
If I should narrate my ugly experience having an affair with a Yoruba girl, believe me that no sane man will ever think of marrying a Yoruba lady.
That's why I sworn that instead of me to marry a yoruba girl, it's better I buy a dog or even a pussy cat and keep at home. Hausa is better than Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.