Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64292 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Oahray: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
So what exactly makes the guy a demon? Letting her down slowly? What has that got to do with his tribe anyway?

Vikky014 come and see. Someone can give you all illusions of marriage, introduce you to everyone but still go AWOL after you believe it.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mtcheeew

I thought he used your sister for money rituals or something.

Just a girl who's ego can't handle getting dumped.

We guys get dumped everyday and we have not killed anybody.

11 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
I pity for some gurlz
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chesterlee(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Olosho feeling funky!

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
It is stupid of someone to generalized about a group of people based on encounter with just one guy. No wonder the guy dumped her, I too would dump a 'daft' like her. I won't feel comfortable making a baby with a girl that could generalized on a group of people based on a single personal experience. What is she going to teach our kids with her level of reasoning?

9 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by TosineGuy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
na by force
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Eddygourdo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided
which tribe are you
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
this one is not serious... i thought the guy even did her strong thing. mtchewww. looking for knight in shiny armor. when you were doing FWB you did not know abi. now you want normalcy.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chxe: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rubbish
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by emmalexabl(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
so what's the difference between this one and ashawo kobo kobo?

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by chesterlee(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
So because a random Igbo guy broke her boring heart...that means all Igbo guys are demons?

She's just another cheap attention seeking Olosho!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Idrismusty97(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
All these tribal stuff is getting stale and boring. Any guy from any tribe could have done that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Bayswater: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sorry sister, you have been duped. It's time you closed that chapter.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by agrovick(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
This one head is not correct, it's not as if she is a good girl in the first place since she admitted to being a friends with benefits kind of person.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by funnynation(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Notice me wack story... Rubbbishhh. I no even see d part wey say the guy screw her.. What an ngojobogos? If rilly d guy just left d girl like dis.. I swear d guy na otondo.. He for chop free kitten.. D girl wey begin dey kiss on first date
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by philfrey08: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
cold:
The story doesn't make any sense

Real nonsense....I swear grin
it kept me all smilling and laughing all through...
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by dammytosh: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stupeed tribal bigot.

Anybody who deal with just 1 or 2 eediots and conclude that a whole tribe of millions of decent people have the same problem.

It is either the person have issues with statistics or simply an 1mbecile.

The latter is usually the case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by bqlekan(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
My name is Oyelekan, I'm a Yoruba man and m not a demon tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by linlynn2: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
harsh
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by modestdude(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
love me my Igbo guys...proud of you boys gringrin
Love you jare.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by anyimontana(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
All that happened was f*ckery grin
f&d...f#=ked and dumped
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided
I swear, nobody can take the title of demon away from we Yoruba guys. We are the embodiment of it.

Demon. Behavior on fleek grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by jmoore(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
The opinion of original onye ara.
undecided
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by ourchoice(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
love me my Igbo guys...proud of you boys gringrin
lol.....

To the topic, bad people can come from anywhere....Justin Bieber, Drake, Chris Brown, etc are busy destroying diff women's hearts...does it mean that all American guys are playboys? NO!

A girl expecting guys to worship her the way she narrated should expect many heartbreaks; ladies pls get real we aren't living in fantasy land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by fireforfire: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
mtchewwww.... na small pikin dey wori am.
igbo boiz wey sabi loff die , treat dia senoritas like queen eliza, pamper d hell outta her, na him she dey social network dey cry
Dat babe shuld go to d north.her mr right is right dia in Bornu...... Mallam Namadi

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by frisky2good(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Won ti lu omo yi ni jibiti o*o grin
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by callherspices(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am a yoruba babe to the bone....and currently dating an igbo guy....ita been 5yrs now...still happy together cheesy

Never dated a for more than a year undecided, what do we call that

Themilanway can testify tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by tunjion: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
U sure say that girl no be one of my yoruba bros? Check well Oh, NA ONLINE WE DEY.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
You lack decency as a lady and should be ashamed of yourself. A stranger picked you up once and you started kissing the next day because he took you to a movie.

A word to describe you is "OLOSHO" road side girl.

If I were to be that guy, I would have enjoyed you much longer before dumping ur silly ass.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by xolocious(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
she's an asshole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.