Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (49478 Views)

Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
chai! me fight over a man? I never hustle money finish, na to fight over a man! the only time I can fight over a man is if that man in question is my father and one kind young sharp babe wan sap my dad dry when him no dey give my mama DAT kind cash, walahi I go kill DAT babe! thunder fire Satan!
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
End of the day, the lucky man go still nack the two of them ...
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
@ordinary man? "nt all men are ordinary

We are all ordinary , no one is special and everybody is special
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by cao(f): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
The day I ever participate in this level of stupidity, is the day the Sun will start rotating around the Earth.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by sage2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
MzzTega:
Foolish

Pray that you never find yourself in a battle for the heart of a smooth guy with to much swag.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hehehahahuhuhahah....

Watching in 72D
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dem no even tear cloth show booby sef...mscheww
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Onyiido: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Their bizness, not mine. Pls is anyone experiencing problem logging on to yahoo mail
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onyiido:
Their bizness, not mine. Pls is anyone experiencing problem logging on to yahoo mail

Just logged into mine. No glitch whatsoever.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
they should be seperated,i hate to see women fight. sad
sad
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
menabae:
God forbid,I can never fight for man,they dnt worth the stress mehn.......
Na today? Wait, make one loaded bobo just dey toast and him dey enter your head wella, just as you don dey gree one babe, out of no where just come chance you. We go see whether you wait make another babe snatch your dream. grin grin grin
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Girls of nowadays.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by islandmoon: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
show of shame!!
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by mujahib6199(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
i like to be a navy official, i need a support from u guys..... +234 8161 999 171
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:
Stupid women fighting over an ordinary man when it should have been the other way round..

Next!!..
You will have to wait till 2020 for men to fight over you at this rate.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by mira4u: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Imagine!!!! What is this? angry
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by menabae(f): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeRay98:

Na today? Wait, make one loaded bobo just dey toast and him dey enter your head wella, just as you don dey gree one babe, out of no where just come chance you. We go see whether you wait make another babe snatch your dream. grin grin grin
dream ko dreamer ni,abeg I av gone pass that level,its only immature girls that fight over man,I gat no such time ok
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:
Stupid women fighting over an ordinary man when it should have been the other way round..

Next!!..

How is it supposed to be the other way round?

Je pense pas ca
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Onyiido: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lovexme:

Just logged into mine. No glitch whatsoever.
have been experiencing the problem since thursday, went to cybercafe to log on with desktop, still the problem persisted. what do I do pls?
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:

Next!!..
I wud rather fight over a piece of meet than fight over a woman whose not my mother. how dare u reffer to a MAN as ordinary? r u crazy? do u no wat it take to possess a dick? u fucking bi**h! Men r worth fighting for, we rule the world women r jus for production sake that is d reason u don't fvck but get fvcked bi**h!! Men are few like bitches that are everywer. thats y u r not valued but don't u eva refer to Men as ordinary again because we carry Life in our testicles bitch! fear Men, worship Men if u r wise

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
At least they have clothes on ... Someone shouldhave seperated them
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is nairaland now a Kenyan forum or is stil aa Nigerian forum? Live what happen in Kenya to be in Kenya joor! Live trash for kenya
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
They are fighting over stolen pant and bra, the other one caught her neighbors flashing it in the field so he decided to kick boxing her
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by room089: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
That man must surely be a nigerian!
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onyiido:
have been experiencing the problem since thursday, went to cybercafe to log on with desktop, still the problem persisted. what do I do pls?

Do you get any error message while trying to log in?
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by femivita: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tonight Is the FIFA ballon d'or ceremony where the awards to the FIFA best player is given Predict who Will win the FIFA ballon d'or And Win Big!!!! http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/predict-and-win-big.html
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Spanner4:

Women hv been fighting for men since time immeomorial.

Sinaj can't ever fight for me na, her styl baffles me
m no warrior smiley

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Onyiido: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lovexme:

Do you get any error message while trying to log in?
It doesn't even connect at all, that's my pain here
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by fabrista(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
these girls fighting once said that they can never fight because of a man
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
dominique:
Kenya has been making news for weird reasons lately. Looks like Zimbabwe has handed over the baton.

Nice snicks they're wearing sha
yeah
https://www.nairaland.com/2857628/how-survive-heart-attack-when#41871774

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With