Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (49481 Views)

Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by kilode100(f): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lagusta:

sure, why not!! kiss

I Love your Masculine voice kiss kiss

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

I Love your Masculine voice kiss kiss

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
hahaha that's lovely. The only ish is that, all kitty cats are the same. Just how good the owner is that makes any difference. Nice to hear of your famous kitty cat.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by bamite(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Real men with big brass. I don't roll with your kind tongue
hehe.. Keep on deaming, after all its for free.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by ewenla1234(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

I don't do little boys. Na person papa I dey fvck!

hahahah....

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by ikombe: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Yea... But there is only one kilode100!!
so is only one IKOMBE undecided
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
kilode100:

See rants cheesy
Smally, you are a rat with a little willy willy and a very watery spérm join.

I haven't seen a man worth worshipping except Master Jesus o.. When you attain that greatest, I promise you free bj cheesy
Lol, U try. but seeing is believing My rode will choke u to death so don't think of giving me bj if I fvck u i destroy ur womb. u funny sha
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 4:21am On Jan 21, 2016
menabae:
dream ko dreamer ni,abeg I av gone pass that level,its only immature girls that fight over man,I gat no such time ok

Story story, story. Girls and forming na partnership for generations...

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9