Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62613 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Nihilist:
grin

OP is probably a student with his Nigerian accent and maybe wore an office suit to the club.

And by 'helping their ministry', he probably meant plonking himself behind the girl and trying to grind up on her straight away...

Generally speaking, core Naija men just don't get UK clubs. They don't know how to dress, how to look cool, how to approach, how to speak,how to dance, or how to close...

You can always spot the core Naija man on the dance floor, looking like a perverted uncle. grin

OP you need to work in your game. My experience in Scotland is the complete opposite to yours...I found them girls veeery friendly up there.

100%

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Juliearth(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

LOL!!! perhaps its PMS.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Naomite(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2016
repogirl:
so because a girl is average looking means she should jump into bed with every randy fool that comes her way.

So you actually thought you would be doing them a favour because they were average looking? I can bet its because they have met other randy asswipes like yourself, hence the rude attitude.
They can smell your type from miles away and your type is just too bloody low for their 'average looking' level.

Lmao! That's what we call Ela Oju kan.

Speak on it sister! One pour water 4 u Jare cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by refreshrate: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
From the way OP writes I can imagine how he talks. Worse still how he must have spoken to the girls. £100 must not waste...I'm not even going to dwell on this.

The story is one sided God knows if any of those girls come here they'll give a different account.

Next!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by defashan: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Thanks jare, wanted to ignore the thread like I've been doing all the others but my non-conformist side got the better of me

Shatap, you are very ugly with ponmo lips, fallen titties. See your skinny legs with big varicose vein.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nihilist: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Urine:

Lmao! Very funny but you have a point.

The OP is new to this and it's pretty obvious.

The chances of pulling a takeaway are usually not that great anyway. Main target should be kiss and phone number, anything else is a bonus.

Core naija man gets one dance and literally tries to kidnap the chic via the nearest Taxi.

He will soon learn that most night clubs have nice white chics, nice black chics, the fat chics, the mamas 27-35 range, and the grandmama mamas.

He will soon learn how work the categories and where the core naija man stands in relation to them.

He will soon understand why the core naija student and the Jamaican yardies are always competing for the same kind of women, and what category of women that is grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

Sorry, wer is the pun??

Black
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Bhella5(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Boda OlowoB... u spent just 100pounds and not 100000pounds naa. This arrogance and entitlement is uncalled for. *sigh.
£100 is a lot of money even in the UK.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by softtouch2(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
@Poster: You can't just conclude like that... most of girls too must have had bad experiences with black dude like you.
Until you hear other person side of the story, don't just conclude.

The message is clear "You are not welcomed" Thank goodness they did not alter a word, hence you can't justify as verbal abuse.

You may felt offended due to ego of your pocket, anyway it is good you've done the right thing by exercising self-control.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Nihilist:

The chances of pulling a takeaway are usually not that great anyway. Main target should be kiss and phone number, anything else is a bonus.

Core naija man gets one dance and literally tries to kidnap the chic via the nearest Taxi.

He will soon learn that most night clubs have nice white chics, nice black chics, the fat chics, the mamas 27-35 range, and the grandmama mamas.

He will soon learn how work the categories and where the core naija man stands in relation to them.

He will soon understand why the core naija student and the Jamaican yardies are always competing for the same kind of women, and what category of women that is grin cheesy

Obese white women angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Op you wanted to take them home and boink so they have every right to be rude, they simply saw your intentions from the start grin....

Must be annoying being a girl sometimes when you know a guy is being persistent simply cos he wants to use you for his pleasure, pretty messed up to be honest.

15 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by defashan: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

you should have simply ignored if you couldn't take time out to read the post properly.

cheers.

looks at her pics again, pace palm. no need wasting my time on you.

Don't mind that yeye ipob hag. Did you see her skinny legs with those horrible tejuosho takalami shoes? Her legs resemble drum slicks and with those funny dress and trousers, she resemble people wey de dance pangolo for alabukun and gbogbonise sellers.

But one good thing about her is that her type go sweet die.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2016
I have since come up with a thought pattern, if I'm tempted to lust after a girl, I just remind myself she is a gonna be a mother some day.
You have to respect mums especially if you have experienced the goodness of a mother.

Guys pick your wife and leave, stop messing around.

11 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2016
defashan:

Shatap, you are very ugly with ponmo lips, fallen titties. See your skinny legs with big
varicose vein.

grin grin
Is that all?

11 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Urine: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Nihilist:

ROTFLMAO! I just showed this post to the lads beside me and everybody is laughing their head off. Well said! Spot on! You're a legend!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
The probability of them (black girls) meeting a black guy to offer them residency status, is probably 1/100.
The probability of them (black girls) meeting a white guy, and try for residency is 35%!!!!
Not forgetting all the black guys that had played them puss.y 419!!!
If you wanted residential status, which sector would you lean towards? (Black or White)? While thinking get the chessboard out (probably the most racial game out dere)!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by chekasforchekas: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2016
I have always told my friends, the best abuna to chop is Asians lol or Latinos, they go with blacks anytime anyday lol. White girls smell bros

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by marieolae(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2016
interesting.
gcode123:

Mostly true if you compare to white ladies. In a bus park, I find it easier to start a conversation with a white girl. The blacks are always frowning for some reason. Culture perhaps or some type of inferiority complex. We know those who frown nd keep to themselves might be less confident.

But I think the Op and his friend might bea lil on the not so good looking side, plus op wanted to take them him so they dodged a bullet.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by marieolae(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2016
so you go there for?
AnanseK:

So many people have the same experience. Anyway I don't go to UK to look for black girls.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2016
defashan:

Shatap, you are very ugly with ponmo lips, fallen titties. See your skinny legs with big varicose vein.
so until a woman is 400 pounds before she is fine to you ? you are one of these men who like fat women abi ? lwkm. that woman is shaped the right way. thats how a woman is supposed to look. and she is not ugly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by defashan: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin
Is that all?

No.

Where did you get those shoes from? Show your feet and prove you don't have fungal infection. Lift those trousers let's admire your mosquito legs. Those veins are like oil pipe lines.
That dress is messed up. Your undies is showing on your left thigh. Get rid of those Alsatian dog bling bling.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by nattty(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Ofatfoed:
ladies sha i think they are searching for white guy and then get a green card
Well, dem no dey issue green card 4 UK..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by SirShymexx: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2016
sukkot:
so the white girls preferred to dance with each other instead of with you and then the black girls hissed when you approached. not tryna be funny but do you look like GEJ or obasanjo or jagaban ? cuz you know british women like men with a softer look grin

Lol. This cracked me up - typical freshie problem. Everyone just rejected the guy like a rash but trust black chics to add their excessive testosterone to it. Without even saying the nationality of the chics, it's obvious that they are his naij sisters.

Honestly, I'll never understand why some guys go to club and start troubling chics to dance with them, especially in African clubs. Naij chics are the worst lol.

Anyway, next time, you need to up ya game when dealing with African chics. You rinsed £100 in the club...that's a decent amount to get the black chics to notice you without disrespecting yourself. And since you paid £8 to get in, £100 should be able to get you two bottles of decent champaz in the same club. So next time when you hit an African club, just buy the two bottles of champaz and go cotch in a corner without troubling anyone.

Trust me, with time, they will notice you and might come chat to you without you troubling them. And if they're on it and are too shy to make the first move - you will see signs that they're on it and you can make ya move then.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Finish?

defashan:

No.

Where did you get those shoes from? Show your feet and prove you don't have fungal infection. Lift those trousers let's admire your mosquito legs. Those veins are like oil pipe lines.
That dress is messed up. Your undies is showing on your right thigh. Get rid of those Alsatian dog bling bling.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by defashan: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Finish?

Change that horrible picture before you get banned.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by wayodude(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Up your game bro. Not every guy would have received the same response you and your friend got. When 'we' were gaming we smashed these same girls with ease. grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by omorttee4u(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2016
YourMain:
You met two girls ? You can hardly assume they're all like that.

A lot of English people especially those in London are really rude anyways.

I'm sure you are not like that... very humble, this makes you has a lot white gurls...
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by justwise(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Duletion:
As someone who lives here i can tell you that you are very right. Black girls are trashy. This is what we get everyday from them in the UK. Rude, no manners and arrogant.

Funny thing is, white guys don't find black girls attractive and even black guys all want white girls. I often say, there's no place for the black girl in this world today and that's due to their ghetto attitudes

Bro you are wrong. You just don't generalise. My workmate loves black sisters especially Nigerians.

Saying that there is no place for black girls in this world is nonsense and you should be ashamed of yourself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by tgmservice: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Lukin for girls to bleep that is ur purpose in d uk iranu u will masturbate there till u are deported

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by redcliff: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

Lol. I can tell you those girls are nigerians. Thats the way most black girls are when they step out of their home countrym they think they are the next best thing that happened to the human race. They are like that everywhere especially in countries where there are not too much blacks. its easier to get white girls than yo get black girls outside africa. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by bomasek(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
defashan:

No.

That dress is messed up. Your undies is showing on your left thigh. Get rid of those Alsatian dog bling bling.
What a bore undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
defashan:

Change that horrible picture before you get banned.

Lmao, all those name calling for my poor picture, thanks a lot dearie but I'll pass

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.