Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62621 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by doveda: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2016
sukkot:
black women like games. they dont like to hear the truth. wink

Can you blame them? They grew up with it so they are used to it. However that does not mean that they do not appreciate ‘the truth'.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by oc2fish: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Another scene but this time around in Asia. The black girls in Asia are something else. Most see themselves as doing you a favour by talking to you. The situation is so bad that must black guys go for the white girls living the proud black girls. It is only on pay as you go bases that you can easily get a black girl, even at that they show arrogance that one cannot understand. A normal pay as you go Asian woman will thank you for selecting her and once you pay she will almost worship the ground you walk.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by SirShymexx: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i never understand why guys go to clubs in the first place. dark and dangerous with drunk predators roaming around. you step on someones shoe mistakenly you are likely to get knifed or glassed lmaoo. yeah the best place to meet chics is in the grocery store or a library or museum wink wink

I also don't go clubbing like I used to cos I rinsed everything from age 16 all through Uni. It's just dead these days.

But back in the day when folks used to get shanked and bottled was when clubbing was fun. Back when you go to raves and the light keeps coming on every 5 mins cos of a fight. The hype back then was crazy. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Jackrich: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

Oh please undecided

Who wants your money angry

Our men have ermmm and only hey can help una
Oh Dear we hear that all the time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by bluice2(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Am not judging you though...
You spent £108 (27,000 Naira minus Transport) in total at the club just to have fun, fun that will never add value to your life.
Do responsible people even go to club?
Wise up bro. This is a New Year. Don't join the queue of negative thinkers, think straight and be responsible. Don't do things because other 'Niggaz' are doing it. They are different from you, don't forget where you are comin from.
Moreover, your family are looking up to you... Don't disappoint them!

Hey, nothing wrong with some fun once in awhile na, haba. If everyone be like you club owners like us go hear am ooooo shocked

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by UncleJudax(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2016
lepasharon:
OP, black girls don't do casual sex undecided
Hahaha wink
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2016
You got turned down by 2 black girls when you asked them for a dance, & you type this epistle because you were refused. Why would you go to dance with a complete stranger in the first place without any previous convo, and expect best results. You think say na that naija club mentality dey work there..

There are many caucasians that woulda treated you the same, or even worse. It's not a black thing.
Just move on nigga..

11 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by igmacco(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Per me, I don't pick African chick I'm a club, cuz dem sabi fall person hand full time.. As mushin boy na corner I dey go stay they sight my meat for the night with my champagne bottle..

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by kaziblake(f): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Lizabeth25:
Probably you have bad breath issue! @OP grin
Maybe he is very ugly

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by SirShymexx: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2016
sukkot:
well dayummmmm shocked grin

That's the truth, bruddah.

You're better off in a mixed club than a naija club when looking for chics cos of the quality of chics. Even most times when you go to naija clubs, the decent looking ones are always from other African countries.

I remember the naija independence party I went to in brum in 2009 during Uni. All the decent looking chics there were from Zimbabwe and Kenya. And that was meant to be a naija celebration. But the independence party in London is always better cos you'll see a few decent looking naija chics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2016
igmacco:
Per me, I don't pick African chick I'm a club, cuz dem sabi fall person hand full time.. As mushin boy na corner I dey go stay they sight my meat for the night with my champagne bottle

cheesy
.I wonder why guys always have to be the ones scouting & asking for dances.
besides, OGs never dance..na small boys dey dance. OGs just lean on a beam or something, while the chick grinds in front .. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by kaziblake(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
justwise:

You are really talking nonsense and you know it. How will reasonably measure that in a country where there are more white men than black sisters? Majority of black guys walking around with their white girlfriends are on visa mission, when they get what they want to go home to marry a black sister.

Let's be perfectly honest here..some black girls are just as bad as some black guys.

We should not use the case of just a few to rub it over all black girls.
Thanks for this,don't mind those stupid black niggas condemning their own black sisters

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by timidapsin(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
tomyka81:
My Black is Beautiful..... Plus Black don't crack either. Can't say the same for you men. I saw some wrinkles when I was in Nigeria....
your black is breath taking, beautiful embarassed
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 735i(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Next time, go for the Zimbabwean or Kenyan chics. They're 100% prettier and much more sensible than those scruffy Nigerian girls you approached.
Carribean girls are the simply the best among dark skinned women in the U.K

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by bluice2(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2016
ibietela2:

And this nonsense made front page? While seun, Ishilove lalasticlala just ignored my thread on Lassa fever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry man, next time try yellow fever or malaria
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

not just guys, but even in the movies & TV. They are usually depicted as gum-chewing ,uncouth, rude ratchet höes.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Teespice(f): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Sagamite ooooooooo
where are you?
your attention is needed here asap.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by HARDDON: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2016
tomyka81:

Oh please!!!!! I have dated White men, Puerto Rican men, Arab men, Mexican men and Black men. Trust me, we can get men. Have you ever thought that we have OPTIONS and don't have to settle just for a piece of man. My sister is dating a white guy right now. My oldest sister was married 24 years to a Yoruba man. I am engaged to a Bini man. So obviously we aren't too bad. Furthermore the type women you encounter ter says a lot about who you are. My momma told me that birds of a feather flock together. So if all you are running into are ghetto women, you must be either ghetto or living there.

shocked shocked shocked

Only u carry cum?

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2016
cococandy:
Let's clap for you. undecided

You went with the intention of looking for prostitutes to warm your bed for the night and have the guts to be offended that a pair of ladies found it appalling that you'd assume they would be willing to go home with you just like that. So Because they went to the club to dance, that means they are open to go home with any stranger for the night abi?

Your head needs to be screwed on tighter.

Mtchew.

The geezer thinks it's NPA club house in Surulere grin

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

Can you blame them? They grew up with so they are used to it. However that does not mean that they do not appreciate ‘the truth'. Most of you suck it anyways.
be that as it may, i dont go around chasin nobody so that aint my biznees. lol

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Teespice(f): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
as for the op, the only thing I can tell you is to receive sense.

I don't blame the jobless super moderator that moved this to front page when there are better topics rotting away.

mtcheewwwwww.

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by doveda: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2016
sukkot:
be that as it may, i dont go around chasin nobody so that aint my biznees. lol

Let us be thensad
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Kingsteve(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

African guys invite black women just for sexsad.

What are you on about...huh?
So anytime a black woman is invited over, it is purely for sex?
You alright mate?

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by doveda: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Kingsteve:

What are you on about...huh?
So anytime a black woman is invited over, it is purely for sex?
You alright mate?

I am a woman so do not insult intelligence

90% of the tine, it is purely for sex!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

Let us be thensad
i ain holding you. do you and let me do me undecided

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by PresVA: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Doing the ladies a favour? Really? Who told you they needed your favour? You just assumed the girls would welcome you with open hands and then you take them home as per oloshos wey them be abi? Who even knows how you approached them with your mentality that they're 'ordinary' black girls and should be happy you're doing them a favour. ..

You even got less than you deserved... get a life!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

That's the truth, bruddah.

You're better off in a mixed club than a naija club when looking for chics cos of the quality of chics. Even most times when you go to naija clubs, the decent looking ones are always from other African countries.

I remember the naija independence party I went to in brum in 2009 during Uni. All the decent looking chics there were from Zimbabwe and Kenya. And that was meant to be a naija celebration. But the independence party in London is always better cos you'll see a few decent looking naija chics.
yeah i hear ya. but if you want to see ajebutter naija chics you gotta go to sheffield. naija chics looking like beyonce and alicia keyes and whatnot. london is the hustlers ground. you gotta go to cambridge and oxford and st ives. thats where its at. the ajeburras that is cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by okeyxyz(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended

Wow!! Beautifully put. These inferiority complex laden guys will go out to hustle a relationship with Oyibo so they can feel good about themsleves or for papers, but they turn and attack a fellow sista for hustling as well. And the idiot would never have come here to tell us that a White girl insulted him, but he feels it's the right & moral thing to do to report a black sista who has insulted him. INFERIORITY COMPLEX in capital letters

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Kingsteve(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

I am a woman so do not insult intelligence

90% of the tine, it is purely for sex!
Yes, you're right.
In fact, 99% of the time...it is purely for sex, but why narrow it down to 'black women'?
What about the whites, the Asians...isn't it applicable to them as well?
I just want to know why you made that statement: anytime an African man invites a 'black woman' it is just for sex.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Socketbet: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Story dat touches
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by AAinEqGuinea: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

I also don't go clubbing like I used to cos I rinsed everything from age 16 all through Uni. It's just dead these days.

But back in the day when folks used to get shanked and bottled was when clubbing was fun. Back when you go to raves and the light keeps coming on every 5 mins cos of a fight. The hype back then was crazy. grin

Just when I thought this was a problem with my fellow AA's only grin grin that global black demon lurks.

A typical tavern/club here has to enforce these ratchet rules:

No Baseball caps
No tennis shoes
No Jerseys
No Du-rags
No Jeans
No plain white tees

where I live there's no club that allows Blacks 25yo and younger to enter ( age 30 and up only for many)... dat black demon shocked

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by igwejay67: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
op ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.