Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62623 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by doe: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
It was the crocodile shoes that put them off.
Seem you don't know how to approach the ladies. Naija aggression don't work there. And they are not prostitutes that you just pick and take home. Yeye

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by redcliff: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2016
justwise:

Bro you are wrong. You just don't generalise. My workmate loves black sisters especially Nigerians.

Saying that there is no place for black girls in this world is nonsense and you should be ashamed of yourself.

To an extent i agree with him. If you are to make a calculation as to the ratio of white guys liking black girls and black guys liking white girls, the margin is too wide.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Kingsteve(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Unfortunately, most black girls in the U.K have attitude, especially...the naija ones in particular, who are on student visas.
The ones that were born and bred there, are totally different, in fact, they reason and behave like the white chicks.
I really dunno why the Naija chicks on student visas behave that way, but from my observation and experience, I think it has to do with the Naija mentality, which they carried over to a foreign land, and the general stress they go through.
Invite a white girl to your place...she'll happily and cheerfully hop on a Bus.
Invite a black girl (Naija ones in particular), she'll ask you to pay for the Cab fare when she arrives.
O boy...Naija chicks na wahala, home and abroad!

11 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. This cracked me up - typical freshie problem. Everyone just rejected the guy like a rash but trust black chics to add their excessive testosterone to it. Without even saying the nationality of the chics, it's obvious that they are his naij sisters.

Honestly, I'll never understand why some guys go to club and start troubling chics to dance with them, especially in African clubs. Naij chics are the worst lol.

Anyway, next time, you need to up ya game when dealing with African chics. You rinsed £100 in the club...that's a decent amount to get the black chics to notice you without disrespecting yourself. And since you paid £8 to get in, £100 should be able to get you two bottles of decent champaz in the same club. So next time when you hit an African club, just buy the two bottles of champaz and go cotch in a corner without troubling anyone.

Trust me, with time, they will notice you and might come chat to you without you troubling them. And if they're on it and are too shy to make the first move - you will see signs that they're on it and you can make ya move then.

yeah i never understand why guys go to clubs in the first place. dark and dangerous with drunk predators roaming around. you step on someones shoe mistakenly you are likely to get knifed or glassed lmaoo. yeah the best place to meet chics is in the grocery store or a library or museum wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by VISTIN(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2016
I think it's too early to start the year with SIN.

To which home did you want to take them? Must you take all women home?

So you want us to come here and condemn the girls for denying you the opportunity to commit imorality?

Bros, concentrate and if you can't hold yourself, go get married.

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Bhella5:
£100 is a lot of money even in the UK.
I know right... But it was spent on himself. Hedonistic fellows like him spend x10 that amount in elegushi alone and they don't run around looking for who to "help their condition" (in op's parlance). The amount spent is of no importance to his point, he just wanna brag about the amount spent which in sincerity is chicken feed to the amount folks spend to enjoy themselves here in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2016
doe:
It was the crocodile shoes that put them off.
Seem you don't know how to approach the ladies. Naija aggression don't work there. And they are not prostitutes that you just pick and take home. Yeye

You don't say?! OP, is it true you were rocking these at the time of the hissindent? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Seventeen(f): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2016
SMH..... What a thread. angry
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Exactly what i thought. Your empty skull could not comprehend in full what i wrote. i never said all black gals (dopemu)

are you the person i am seeing on your dp or someone else? your market has been moved? to where if i may ask? keep on deceiving yourself. You better say the truth so that guys can help your ministry out.

cheers.
Bro! Hope u know..."2 be civilized u dont hav 2 be educated"... Dont u have courtsy?

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Bianda24: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
When I read your post Olowo or what do u call ur self. You should try to embrace Christ or better still be moral rather than coming on this platform to tell us what u did with yellow girls or green girls. I am not against u but ur write up is trash. Mr Londoner

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by justwise(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
redcliff:

To an extent i agree with him. If you are to make a calculation as to the ratio of white guys liking black girls and black guys liking white girls, the margin is too wide.

Maybe using the word: some would have been more appropriate.

Some black guys love white girls purely for visa purposes. Fact!

So you agreed that there is no place for black girls in this planet?

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by permanentgrace(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Whatever, get a white wife and leave black girls alone. My market has been moved and to the permanent site too
Where is your shop? I want to come and buy your market.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by redcliff: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Big brethren, i have no problem with them turning us down, my actual problem is the way they rudely turned guys down. Come on, there are better ways of saying no.

and to your last question, we made do with other two correct gals.one polish and another romanian gal.

Chei.. na thoae kine girls dey reason like the real blacks.. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by defashan: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lmao, all those name calling for my poor picture, thanks a lot dearie but I'll pass

Pls don't pass. When you are ready to change the picture, dress and shoes, say so. We can help your ministry. Yes I mean your ministry. This is 2016. Even deeper life ladies won't wear those shoes. We can help your ministry if you are nice. Stop forming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by redcliff: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
justwise:

Maybe using the word: some would have been more appropriate.

Some black guys love white girls purely for visa purposes. Fact!

So you agreed that there is no place for black girls in this planet?

No no. Not that part. The part that most white guys dont really like black girls..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by redcliff: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Jackrich:
Op , take heart - it is a public knowledge that black girls outside the shores of Africa are usually unapproachable and rude ,but once they know that you can make it rain very hard, they start showing love and wanting to die untop your head. grin

I simply avoid them like a plague.

Hahahhaaa. Make it rain!!!!
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by bezimo(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Duletion:
As someone who lives here i can tell you that you are very right. Black girls are trashy. This is what we get everyday from them in the UK. Rude, no manners and arrogant.

Funny thing is, white guys don't find black girls attractive and even black guys all want white girls. I often say, there's no place for the black girl in this world today and that's due to their ghetto attitudes

White girls are better to date.My friend in the US said the same thing about black 9ja girls, where I am, I also observe the same.The Op is so right.
Thats why I don't look at black girls twice here so as not to feed their useless egocentric nature. Team white girls all the way.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by redcliff: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2016
executioner27:

Babe, i like you joor...if not for some reasons i would have been in love with you.

Which reaSon? Instead make you send the girl pm you dey use style toast am. Smh
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Duletion(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2016
justwise:

Bro you are wrong. You just don't generalise. My workmate loves black sisters especially Nigerians.

Saying that there is no place for black girls in this world is nonsense and you should be ashamed of yourself.
I'm going to layout facts for you. I understand that this is not everyone's favourite topic, however truths must be told.
Forget about your mate who might be trying too hard to please you. How many times do you come across a white boy and a black girl walking on the road? Compare that to black men and white girls. When you walk into the club, how many white boys do you see trying to dance with a black girl?
From morning till night, how many tv programs, adverts do you see a white man and a black girl pair? Or a movie with a leading black actress and a white actor?
Forget it bro, we see this thing we just no want talk about it

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by gqboyy(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2016
maybe they thought you decided to take them as second option because all the white girls turned you down. nobody wants to be a scnd option
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2016
defashan:

Pls don't pass. When you are ready to change the picture, dress and shoes, say so. We can help your ministry. Yes I mean your ministry. This is 2016. Even deeper life ladies won't wear those shoes. We can help your ministry if you are nice. Stop forming.

Awwwwn! But why should my ugly looks raise your hackles? I'm not in need of your benevolence and will never be. Skedaddle please

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Duletion(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2016
bezimo:

White girls are better to date.My friend in the US said the same thing about black 9ja girls, where I am, I also observe the same.The Op is so right.
Thats why I don't look at black girls twice here so as not to feed their useless egocentric nature. Team white girls all the way.
Exactly, the truth is, they're too trashy and aggressiveand arrogant in nature. Go to YouTube, about 80 percent of girls fighting videos are black girls. It's depressing

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Probably you have bad breath issue! @OP grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Duletion:

Exactly, the truth is, they're too trashy and aggressiveand arrogant in nature. Go to YouTube, about 80 percent of girls fighting are black girls. It's depressing
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3285639_2663161cjwha51umaalcesjpeg03260f470ecaff5a1c65281db787e8c6_jpeg829cfce3865643fbe01a0e69c77055a7

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by lordfalcao(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2016
ccc nihilist
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by AAinEqGuinea: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2016
OP.. too many Blacks suffer from inferiority complex and although it varies how inferior complex will manifest, it sounds like you experienced the most basic presentation of it. Many Blacks call it the "n*gga wake up call" which typically happens to Blacks who think they made it to some "higher echelon" with whites just to later be belittled when they're no longer useful. American actor Bill Cosby is claimed to be the latest Black person experiencing his "wake up call" right now having his party days from 20+ years ago come back to haunt him. The "wake up call" also happens to normal people like you and I as well.

You have to be cautious on how inferiority may work in you. If you're showing white girls much attention, but settling for black girls only when you've been defeated by white girls then you're guilty too. They may have noticed your inferiority earlier in the night, wooing the white girls while ignoring them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by badonkadonk: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

You just need to accept Jesu Kristi in your life...

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Jackrich: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2016
redcliff:

Hahahhaaa. Make it rain!!!!
Lol, of course it's true.

Just make it rain like Southern Nigeria . cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Sugahylz(f): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
olukenzo:
Bro, this your story no just follow abeg.

First off, manner of approach man. IDK how you approached those ladies. You come go meet oyinbo before going to them, haba. These hens are regular if you know them. Our babes form a lot, we all know that. Or maybe they had company...

And Edinburgh or Glasgow has nothing to do with it. Forget the visa story too. White guys want our babes, but only a few can get face em. No balls.

Broda, you'll slap a lady because she turned you down? What are you, some clown or sth? undecided

Finally, you spent £100 in the club, not on the ladies o and you go clowning around about "helping their ministry" Really niccur? £100 o grin

God bless you
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by banio: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Girls always behaving funny when young. At 30 they will start huzzling every guy. Just relax dude and enjoy ur philandering in UK. I hope U won't be charged 4 rape one of these days - just joking

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by justwise(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Duletion:

I'm going to layout facts for you. I understand that this is not everyone's favourite topic, however truths must be told.
Forget about your mate who might be trying too hard to please you. How many times do you come across a white boy and a black girl walking on the road? Compare that to black men and white girls. When you walk into the club, how many white boys do you see trying to dance with a black girl?
From morning till night, how many tv programs, adverts do you see a white man and a black girl pair? Or a movie with a leading black actress and a white actor?
Forget it bro, we see this thing we just no want talk about it

You are really talking nonsense and you know it. How will you reasonably measure that in a country where there are more white men than black sisters? Majority of black guys walking around with their white girlfriends are on visa mission, when they get what they want to go home to marry a black sister.

Let's be perfectly honest here..some black girls are just as bad as some black guys.

We should not use the case of just a few to rub it over all black girls.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Yorobastard:
OP white gals here in London are very rude it only fear of the law that's making them not come out rudimentally....same with the black gals that were born there as well...if you want a black gal in the UK just go for the Jamaicans...They are the nicest people to any African person
true bro!the Jamaican girls are so damn best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.