Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? (9911 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
schumastic:

madam manure how market? lol hahahaha n next time if you people want to send a dog to Chelsea pls send the one that bite not the one that barks otu oshi stupid man u n arsenal club *ntorrrr*

Lol....no be us Una beat na...dem never born Una wellatongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Michaelwang(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2017
vingeophysicispost=42110523:
what level are you now in unizik I graduated from geophysics department last year
Good day bros. I'm a geophysics aspirant for Unizik. I'm currently doing JUPEB to enter 200 level Geophysics in Unizik. I also wrote jamb incase I don't get into 200l and I got 294. Still for the same Geophysics. I'd like to chat you up to know how your program went and to know more about the course. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos / Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.