Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. (43942 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by tomdon(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
so she wasn't aware of herself when she was falling in love with the lavish spending, visiting the mansion, removing her pant, opening ha legs and inserting the guy's koboko into her puscy??
my question is: can all the small boys that have previously fuckd her valueless puscy compare to one tenth of this guy? or what's her complain sef I'm confused here.
so what about the fact that she fuckd the guy, shouldn't he be complaining too?
anyway, its non of my business, but I know that ashawos flock together

4 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Originalsly: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

They are both my friends, I don know why she messed up this way seriously.
Am I missing something? ..... why are you upset when the guy is not your fiance? Seeing you know him since days of Adam you should be upset with him cheating on his fiance period and have a talk with him. You aren't. .. so I want to believe you may be sleeping with him as well and your friend has now join the ehmmm... harem. Or is it your benefits may now be diverted? ...or have to be split?There is more to this stuff....spit it out.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

Well in as much as u tried in this your analysis but I must say u are wrong. I did a background research on him and found out he wasn't single this was years ago which I told him to cut the chase because I was never gonna be interested. We settled for friendship and yes he has been a good friend, he brought lots of customers to buy stuffs from me, i'v been highly connected to business inclined minds tru him,apart from the lavish spending he does being a cheerful giver,he's also a teacher and a good inspiration. Sorry I can't leave someone I call "brother" because of a snitch. I have a thousand and one friends who know him, non of them went behind me to mess up because they all know he's taken. But ofcourse this my smart igbo friend decided to be smarter than herself and now wants me to end the friendship? Nah nah nah humans weren't programmed to be imbeciles.
You've admitted you only use him for what he provides because he's still attracted to you. Now he's found a girl whose given it up to him, you're of no use anymore.
Besides don't you already've a boyfriend, what're you doing with a male as a friend? I know very well you'd squeeze your face at the thought of your guy having female friends so what makes yours different?

You can't justify your way out of this. Leave the two of them alone.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by omooba969(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
tuna4servi:
If u see d babe wey u carry sleep last nite like dis in d morning weting u go do?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Dangerous Gobe! cool
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by omooba969(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

This got me laughing lol

Sup. cool
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by scholboi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:
Some friends or would I say acquaintances are quite shameless. I threw a birthday party @sailors lekki and had prominent friends in attendance including my best friend who didn't hesitate to spend lavishly as he kept ordering drinks and food. I noticed this friend of mine was exceptionally quiet all through, probably observing the whole thing.Next thing I knew she was glued to my buddy,dancing,laughing and all that.I was totally ok with it because everybody was having fun,they exchanged numbers and everybody left happily.I warned her to be careful as he wasn't single!

2 weeks later this lady started insulting the guy,saying all sorts about him,if we are hanging out and he shows up she leaves angrily,this continued for about 4months. I got to find out she went to his mansion several times,they went to all the expensive restaurants in lekki and in 2weeks the guy hit the cookie

The annoying thing now is she wants me to stop being friends with him,someone i'v known since Adam,his fiancee is my friend,he has helped me in so many ways, I can't stop talking to him because of some careless act.

My so-called friend has stopped talking to me,she doesn't hang out anymore,she doesn't call and all but biko is it my fault? Is it a crime I refused to support either of them? We all are adults and solely responsible for our decisions. Should I call both for a hangout to settle the issue? Or ignore completely
......if I am to be u I congratulate my but warn him for dangerous games like that ,his married for God sake. sharp guys
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Mjshexy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
jasysandra:
I think so too.
Thanks dear
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Vikky014(f): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Leave trash for LAWMA.
I know how many of my girlfriends that had sex with my friends & they still want me to give them money or be buying other things for them.

The kind of unfaithfulness girls of nowadays are and how cheap they are.
I dey contemplate on becoming Gay.
strt by changing ur moniker to Addicted2Men

petkruz na waoh. y not bone her if she dnt want to tlk to youto me dt ur friend is a snatcher u better nt introduce her to ur fiance if u hv any
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by raayah(f): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
advocates:
Home breaker! See what your senses are made up of. Wasn't she warned that the in question is not single? What's are business telling the fiancee what transpired? Amebo. Ladies are just good at pock nosing. Better if you ask her to advise her man's friend.

So you calles me a home breaker, meanwhile the man who is going around sleeping with random women is what? If he doesn't want to stay in a relationship, why not be single? He's putting his fiancée at risk for disease.

Better for her to know Now, then when she is married. Do you want her to be dealing with his girlfriends and out of wedlock babies in the future.

Abeg

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by laidback(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
charix:

You've admitted you only use him for what he provides because he's still attracted to you. Now he's found a girl whose given it up to him, you're of no use anymore.
Besides don't you already've a boyfriend, what're you doing with a male as a friend? I know very well you'd squeeze your face at the thought of your guy having female friends so what makes yours different?

You can't justify your way out of this. Leave the two of them alone.

Bro in fact tiri gbosa for your analysis. You hit the nail. However there's just one part I think you're getting wrong EXCEPT of course you are DELIBERATELY getting it wrong for a reason. The other girl is actually the bigger FkUp here. She only got with the guy, not content with being side chic but with a plan to promptly upstage the main chic. It's the guys refusal to do this that's irking her so.

The OP sure has her own fkup. She should ask herself what she brings to this so called friendship. Let's even pretend that she doesn't have a BF. But that na another matter

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Revolva(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
@petkruz

I see u as a slacker when u no wan give ur best friend possay...u no no say man hate it when gals call dem best friend...

Friend of wat...tell us are u in relationship with him..or. Na best friend

Well omo u don loose dat man oo lol ashewo don carry am go

Sailors dam dat bar na d highest o I. Paartied there last december omo see. Classof. Ashewo wey I see I fear see skin dem tone like white babe's I ja....lol @op u r an olosho jaare...u sef hustle anoda person man
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ignore the bitch.
Your buddy was even too slow to wait whole two weeks before banging her.
Give me three days in similar circumstances and I will not even take her to any expensive place or spend much.
The right music, right movie and right wines and the rest will be history.
You don't waste your time and money on girls like this one.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:
Some friends or would I say acquaintances are quite shameless. I threw a birthday party @sailors lekki and had prominent friends in attendance including my best friend who didn't hesitate to spend lavishly as he kept ordering drinks and food. I noticed this friend of mine was exceptionally quiet all through, probably observing the whole thing.Next thing I knew she was glued to my buddy,dancing,laughing and all that.I was totally ok with it because everybody was having fun,they exchanged numbers and everybody left happily.I warned her to be careful as he wasn't single!

2 weeks later this lady started insulting the guy,saying all sorts about him,if we are hanging out and he shows up she leaves angrily,this continued for about 4months. I got to find out she went to his mansion several times,they went to all the expensive restaurants in lekki and in 2weeks the guy hit the cookie

The annoying thing now is she wants me to stop being friends with him,someone i'v known since Adam,his fiancee is my friend,he has helped me in so many ways, I can't stop talking to him because of some careless act.

My so-called friend has stopped talking to me,she doesn't hang out anymore,she doesn't call and all but biko is it my fault? Is it a crime I refused to support either of them? We all are adults and solely responsible for our decisions. Should I call both for a hangout to settle the issue? Or ignore completely
why she dey vex abi the guy no pay her completely ... Hoes
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by NovusHomo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

This is the greatest problem confronting Nigerian youths now. Small time dem go say Buhari nor make dem Minister.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wake up call fr u, quarantine ur fiance frm tht ur so call frnd or else.... Ready to open a new thread 'MY FRIEND SNATCH MY HUSBAND TO BE'
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by happyjuliet(f): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Your English is in same state with Nigeria.
Come teach me small u no say I never go school reach dat level.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by advocates: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:

So you calles me a home breaker, meanwhile the man who is going around sleeping with random women is what? If he doesn't want to stay in a relationship, why not be single? He's putting his fiancée at risk for disease.

Better for her to know Now, then when she is married. Do you want her to be dealing with his girlfriends and out of wedlock babies in the future.

Abeg
And you think the best way of going about it is letting the cat out? For all I care, the lady gave herself up knowing the same guy is already engaged, she pestered him until the deal was sealed, and he probably backed out obviously from the love and respect he has for his woman, and you think telling the woman would change any thing?

Grow up my lady. I am neither in support of his action, but the person that should be caution, is that LovePeddler of a lady, trying to snatch what doesn't belong to her. After, it was a party and bands things are bound to happen. Beside, the G was on his own and trouble came knocking.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by MrDoGood(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry to say, your friend doesn't know what she wants.
He does she expect the dude to play by her rules?

Na only that one fit cause problem.

Girl stick with your male friend jare and allow that babe to wallow in confusion.

She doesn't understand what life is all about.

Because she has an issue with someone, automatically, you should join her team.
Only kids does that.

Ride on girl and don't displease yourself for others.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Apina(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2016
petkruz:

Like seriously!!! Do peeps still do that shit? Your gf is fvcking old-skool
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Icepresh(m): 1:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Cute Fingers Those Fingers Surely Can self-service Me Outta This Earth
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by pamcode(m): 2:20am On Jan 14, 2016
I find it hard to get the message op is trying to pass across
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by cybriz82(m): 2:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Ur frnd na classic werey oya go meet her mek una dey werey dey go.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Mjshexy:
I also feel u have something to do with the guy too & may have been upset wen u found out about their escapade behind u but that's not my business sha, pls just don't call any meeting, let her be abeg undecided
don't mind all these foolish girls, coming here to tell stupid stories, I wonder who she thinks she's narrating to...
She(O.P) is definitely a FWB with that guy; and d guy pays her well as well... so she's good to go, and what she told her other hoe colleague as well " Just chop, no put mind there"... and the hoe Fell for the cash flatly...
Now she comes here to give silly informations...
All these hoes are actually very silly... I hate when u try to psych on mature men and tell half baked truths... stupid u...

I blame our country for what it has turned young ladies into.... ***spits***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 14, 2016
laidback:

Bro in fact tiri gbosa for your analysis. You hit the nail. However there's just one part I think you're getting wrong EXCEPT of course you are DELIBERATELY getting it wrong for a reason. The other girl is actually the bigger FkUp here. She only got with the guy, not content with being side chic but with a plan to promptly upstage the main chic. It's the guys refusal to do this that's irking her so.

The OP sure has her own fkup. She should ask herself what she brings to this so called friendship. Let's even pretend that she doesn't have a BF. But that na another matter
refer to my comment above...
The O.P sleeps with d guy for cash... (dats d only way they would have been "friends" for long as she claims) ; for her no emotions attached.... these females are hoe men... Donot ever value their classless selfs

C.C : revolva

@ raayah : u are being a big foool to actually think that guyz fiancee will leave him because of this... She will never do that... U really seem not to understand the kind of economic situation we find ourselves, with the unappealing and lazy women making it worse...

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by raayah(f): 3:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
refer to my comment above...
The O.P sleeps with d guy for cash... (dats d only way they would have been "friends" for long as she claims) ; for her no emotions attached.... these females are hoe men... Donot ever value their classless selfs

C.C : revolva

@ raayah : u are being a big foool to actually think that guyz fiancee will leave him because of this... She will never do that... U really seem not to understand the kind of economic situation we find ourselves, with the unappealing and lazy women making it worse...

Is it really necessary for you to call me a fool?
You should learn to give your opinions without calling others names.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by I888(m): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2016
petkruz:

Nairaland mods is there no way to block this ediot from viewing my threads? He seems to have a psychological problem which involves waking up daily to stalk me. You have been noticed today,big fool.
Madam, he is right. Nairaland never show you shege na hin cos am. The day it will happen eh... you will use your own hand to deactivate this account. you are running your hands abi na mouth sef.

We know where you likes ended cos their own thread was used against them. Keep creating threads... you never know Nairaland.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:

Is it really necessary for you to call me a fool?
You should learn to give your opinions without calling others names.
ok ma; only wrote how I felt @ d point in time... orovoa...
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2016
So the next time she decides to sleep with another one of your male friends she'll expect you to stop talking to that one too because of whatever ...abeg everyone has their lives to live o, she has laid her bed, let her deal with it.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by stonecoldcafe: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2016
petkruz:

Some girls are childish. I had a friend who acted in the same way after she'd broken up with a mutual friend. she wanted all of us (including her siblings) to bone the guy. She went as far as asking all her siblings to delete the guy from their friends list on Facebook. I couldn't at that time. She unfriended me from Facebook and blocked me all round cos i was still chatting with the said guy. Unfortunately my relationship with the guy took a nose dive too. So today, I aint friends with either of them. Things kpekus can cause ehn?
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by coolscott(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:

yea really nice fingers

leave her to her immaturity, always hang out with all way mannered babes grin
Picture in ur profile fine.
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by jayloyexten(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Check this out!!!
www.thepilotdevotionals..com
You may follow via email. Its daily, it's powerful, its just for you!
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Mjshexy(f): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
don't mind all these foolish girls, coming here to tell stupid stories, I wonder who she thinks she's narrating to...
She(O.P) is definitely a FWB with that guy; and d guy pays her well as well... so she's good to go, and what she told her other hoe colleague as well " Just chop, no put mind there"... and the hoe Fell for the cash flatly...
Now she comes here to give silly informations...
All these hoes are actually very silly... I hate when u try to psych on mature men and tell half baked truths... stupid u...

I blame our country for what it has turned young ladies into.... ***spits***

Thanks bro, we know them. Some can be fooled but not all of us can be fooled. Wen she started her story i just smiled because i knew she was lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.