Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Have I Been Deflowered? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Deflowered? (60801 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by davidif: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2016
SirLewis:
Have you sir heard of actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea(the act alone does not make one guilty unless the mind is guilty)? Have you been taught criminal law? Please Google it or better still pick an actual textbook on criminal law and be enlightened.

I guess we both live in different countries with different criminal codes then.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by davidif: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2016
nkemdi89:

Part 1 chapter 5 section 30 of Nigerian criminal code I believe that will enlighten you more.

I guess I don't live in naija so I am not knowledgeable on the naija justice system.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by MDOLOFU: 2:34am On Jan 15, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry
thank God u refuse
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Kirinwa: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2016
bigtt76:
shocked Mr. Doctor wan play guitar ni grin I'm sure there are better ways to check than doing the manual thingy. Truth is if you've only had an encounter with a 6 year old back then, you have no cause to worray. Funny enuf some girls without any encounter still get their hymen broken due to excessive bicycle riding so stop worraying joooor and live your life!

Is that the excuse you intended giving me? Bicycle ride. Issorai. Better think more.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Classicman47(m): 3:40am On Jan 15, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry

Obviously now u are making this up...
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Goridoe(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2016
MhizTessy:

Lollll
You guys cheesy cheesy

lol oya @ 2rez eeerm wetin be dat ur name again padi mi Olori Gbigbe .. edon do o, our film don do untop another person thread na hin u start ur werey ehn.. grin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Goridoe(m): 4:58am On Jan 15, 2016
2rez:

Too much hollywood Apkuruka turn superman. Dey there make pant dey wear u. U don bomb along with am i still a virgin's thread. **sobbing, goridoe don kpafuka cry**

lol oloshi.. ajos dey blush for here.. **first black man whey go blush grin ** which kind pant? hulk hogan typa own? grin grin abi ur own?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 7footre(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2016
2rez:

No be lie na true u lie grin
Shet! This one na wayo o
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by babaD60: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Try to lie down & put a boiled egg inside u, if it's enter u are no more a virgin but if it didn't eneter u are still a virgin try It
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by nkemdi89(f): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2016
davidif:

I guess I don't live in naija so I am not knowledgeable on the naija justice system.

Okies.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Valentine73(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Any1 who has been given head,had d clit or p..-s stroked or otherwise sensually/erotically by another is no virgin.The hymen may be in place even in some cases of penetrative sex. Lady,you might have your hymen intact in which case you are not yet deflowered buh u are no virgin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by DavidEsq(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
quiinnBee:
check with his finger? theres actually something doctors use in checking and it doesnt require dipping the fingers.
he's a pervert
Its a clear case of professional misconduct. A doctor is in an exalted position of confidentiality and should never use such position to exploit patients who having absolute trust in his skill and knowledge, submit themselves absolutely to whatever he prescribes. She should petition NMA and the CMD of the hospital.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by iRepNaija1: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
quiinnBee:
As long as the hymen is still intact.No you've not been deflowered

Uh no. An intact hymen should not be equated with virginity. A woman's hymen can be torn from other things and she can still be a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
DavidEsq:

Its a clear case of professional misconduct. A doctor is in an exalted position of confidentiality and should never use such position to exploit patients who having absolute trust in his skill and knowledge, submit themselves absolutely to whatever he prescribes. She should petition NMA and the CMD of the hospital.
i concur totally
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
iRepNaija1:

Uh no. An intact hymen should not be equated with virginity. A woman's hymen can be torn from other things and she can still be a virgin.
okay thanks.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 123papas(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
you didn't have sex, you guys were playing
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 123papas(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2016
what about if it doesn't come out
babaD60:
Try to lie down & put a boiled egg inside u, if it's enter u are no more a virgin but if it didn't eneter u are still a virgin try It

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Topman0001(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Your virginity is still intact... Hymen develops during puberty, though comes later or earlier in different ages. Your hymen wouldn't have developed that past 18 yrs. I had quicky several times too with a particular girl when i was a kid but the lady was later deflowered by someone i know after we're both grown up. So worry not. Your hymen is yet to be broken. In some girls with rapid growth, it comes around their 8th year while some comes as late as 13th year. Who knows if u're one of the late comers.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Topman0001(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2016
I can still tell u many more things about virginity if u care
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by PasNina(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2016
7footre:

Very much so brother guess I was carried away by what d diagram would contain embarassed
lol ... don't go further.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 7footre(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
PasNina:

lol ... don't go further.
embarassed embarassed embarassed lmao!
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by mharyhur: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external Instruments, and is similar in structure to the vagina. In children, although a common appearance of the hymen is crescent-shaped, many shapes are possible.
The effects of sexual intercourse and childbirth on the hymen are variable. If the hymen is sufficiently elastic, it may return to nearly its original condition. In other cases, there may be remnants (carunculae myrtiformes), or it may appear completely absent after repeated penetration. Additionally, the hymen may be lacerated by disease, injury, medical examination, masturbation or physical exercise. For these reasons, the state of the hymen is not a conclusive indicator of virginity.
So my dear, you are not a virgin since you have engaged yourself in sexual intercourse. But it doesn't mean anything, tell me how many virgin these days has a long lasting relationship. Once you are faithful and you seek God daily, you will have a long lasting one. Virginity does not determine ones purity. Stay blessed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by EOOJ(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2016
YourMain:
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.

thank you. Atlast someone spills out what virginity means

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by WaffenSS(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

I think OP is still a virgin,why?

according to her story,she was 6,the hymen becomes stronger during female formative years,which means the hymen must have been too thin to actually bleed or cause pain,and according to her,the boy was around her age grade,meaning he must have had a tiny pencil type of penis_ which couldn't have done the work of breaking the hymen,that is why,it becomes more painful for an older virgin to become disflowered than a younger virgin,say 30years/20years old virgin

Tiny pencil type penis_ ?

on a 6 year old?

you need to see the 6 year olds in my family....

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
YourMain:

It is very very very possible. The hymen doesn't cover the entry of the vagina, if it did then how would we have our periods or even put a tampon up there.

The hymen is more of an archway around the vagina. Which doesn't have to tear at all if he was being careful.

Even if it does break, it doesn't nullify ones virginity. You can break your hymen by running. So your "as long as the hymen is intact theory" is invalid.

This is drivel. Please don't confuse people here with nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by mjay4luv(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
hey babe, if u have a bfn, I'd advice u guys have sex and see if ur still a virgin or not

nevertheless, as soon as u feel too much of pain, u can stop, which inturn means u 're still intact
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2016
WaffenSS:

Tiny pencil type penis_ ?
on a 6 year old?
you need to see the 6 year olds in my family....
you don't mean it shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by cocovickky(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
you are still a virgin coz if the hymen is broken bforr 10, it covers back
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Dcaliphate(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
shadowgwalker:
are you jealous?
for what really?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by WaffenSS(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

you don't mean it shocked

True story.

The 11 year olds are as pretty well hung as a horse. It's crazy, I tell ya. Everywhere you look is a damn pendulum swinging every which way about to knock yer head clean right off.

Damn kids.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dcaliphate:
for what really?
for virgins.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Dcaliphate(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
shadowgwalker:
for virgins.
Hahahaha, guy comot here jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.