Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Have I Been Deflowered? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Deflowered? (60811 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
You are not a virgin dear...

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by xkris11(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Don't worry, your hymen is still intact.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 7footre(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pictorial presentation of the specimen in question would greatly aid our hypothesis which would inturn ensure the matter is concluded without much ado..... tenq

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
jmoore:

6 years old? I can't really blame you. Too young to differentiate between right and wrong.
Was it mere smooching or intercourse?
Yes, 6 years old.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:
You are not a virgin dear...
Ok.
Have you decided on what name to give your baby girl?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:
Graphical presentation of the specimen in question would greatly aid our hypothesis which would into ensure the matter is concluded without much ado..... tenq
Graphical kwa lipsrsealed
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 7footre(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Graphical kwa lipsrsealed
Yes o! Unless you want us to deliberate on the matter for too long

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
7footre:

Yes o! Unless you want us to deliberate on the matter for too long
Better a prolonged deliberation....
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 7footre(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Better a prolonged deliberation....
Nah don't do that! There are other issues calling for attention so the earlier we deal with this one, the sooner we can move unto other pressing matters

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by falconey(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

It is very very very possible. The hymen doesn't cover the entry of the vagina, if it did then how would we have our periods or even put a tampon up there.

The hymen is more of an archway around the vagina. Which doesn't have to tear at all if he was being careful.

Even if it does break, it doesn't nullify ones virginity. You can break your hymen by running. So your "as long as the hymen is intact theory" is invalid.

hmmmm wonderful.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Emeraldcute(f): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.

give this lady a keg of sweet palm wine!

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by drnairalov: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
no fuckin idea about sexual matters but i think i will like to be a gynaecologist wink.. did i get the spelling right ..Mhiztessy good luck in ur information search
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Emeraldcute(f): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Decker:

Please educate them.

OP, Virginity is a state whereby someone has never had sexual intercourse before. And sexual intercourse is the insertion and thrusting of the male_penis into the Vagina. If you have been penetrated by the genitals of a male, whether or not your hymen tore, you are no longer a virgin.

Mhiztessy, you are not a virgin.

give this nigger a chilled can orijin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

Cc:Lalasticlala
mayb it is because of d size of dat ur guys joystick dat u didn't feel pains bt u re no innocent and virgins are innocent. UNDERSTOOD?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Ok.
Have you decided on what name to give your baby girl?

Yes smiley
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by IamLEGEND1: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
A 6yr old boy's penìs possesses neither the length nor strength to break a 6yr old girl's hymen.......so it's more than likely the membrane is still intact.

But for all intents and purposes, you've already been fuckēd and u are now old cargo.

virginity is absolute abstinence- an existence devoid of any séxual practices,not the presence of a hymen.

BTW, Yourmain ...... the hymen is perforated, that is how a lady's menstrual blood passes through and how u are able to stick tampons in cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
A 6yr old boy's penìs possesses neither the length nor strength to break a 6yr old girl's hymen.......so it's more than likely the membrane is still intact.

But for all intents and purposes, you've already been fuckēd and u are now old cargo.

virginity is absolute abstinence- an existence devoid of any séxual practices,not the presence of a hymen.

BTW, Yourmain ...... the hymen is perforated, that is how a lady's menstrual blood passes through and how u are able to stick tampons in cheesy

Mhm yeah I was just trying to show its just not covering the vejayjay. But thank you! smiley cheesy
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Koleman(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Biologically you are still a virgin. But psychologically you aren't.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Koleman:
Biologically you are still a virgin. But psychologically you aren't.

Socially and morally not a virgin too.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
honeric01:

Socially and morally not a virgin too.
Oooh
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww undecided

All these virgin shiits self

undecided undecided undecided

op so see a doctor tongue. not a pervert tho grin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:

op so see a doctor tongue. not a pervert tho grin
sad
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
No, you are not. Like YourMain said, it's more than just the breakage of hyméns.
besides, your question is somewhat irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

sad
all you will ever get here are arguments , you will end up more confused that ever .

my advice is : go see a sex therapist, they know better.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
all you will ever get here are arguments , you will end up more confused that ever .

my advice is : go see a sex therapist, they know better.
Thank you
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by jonaifame22(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Until I put my dicck in2 ur pvssy,that's when I can ascertain for sure ur virginity status,until then I no not what answer to give.......
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
Until I put my dicck in2 ur pvssy,that's when I can ascertain for sure ur virginity status,until then I no not what answer to give.......
Onto say wetin happen?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by chidextec: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
There's no penetration that means ur still intact baby.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Thank you
you are welcome smiley
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Oooh

But you're relatively clean..
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry
lwkmd
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by hrhobi1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in. “Mother, where do babies come from?” The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex.” The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend. “Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?” “Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.