Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (41480 Views)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Chubhie: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
advocates:
Who else elevated him but the directionless biafrans who made him seems in touchable. Now he has disappointed you ignorant tribalist by being more civil and better oriented than you barbarian chest beaters. Hate and empty threat is your stock in trade, that explain why the world had you species behind.
If you have a thing with biafra why not take your evil spirit to someone that can oblige you?

I don't do all that tribal stuffs that get your likes excited. I'm so sorry to disappoint you. now, scram.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by agentakins: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
I present to you friends, another Cryptocurrency that promises to do far better than Bitcoin. This Cryuptocurrency started mining in January 2015 and will mine a total of 2.1 billion Coins. It will be your best investment ever and you will be grateful to the person that shared this opportunity with you. Are you going to stand aloof and watch others transform their lives financially? Or allow Bloggers who are looking for traffic for their websites derail you with their fraudulent scam write-ups? I therefore bring you good news of a Cryptocurrency that is at the moment creating millionaires in over 204 countries of the world, a Cryptocurrency that is linked to Mastercard and issued only to its early miners.

FOR MORE INFO, SEND A BLANK MAIL TO engrolu@gmail.com
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by DRPYGRU: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Huh
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by APCsupporter: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
dunkem21:

Tonyebarcanista is reducing himself to a clown ..

No, he has is only becoming your nightmare. Tonye barcanista please keep on giving them heart attacks
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
bashydemy:
Tompolo have put the Igbos where they belong hahah, Tompolo is part of people Igbos believe in..

You re completely empty headed

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by chiefobdk(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

dis is exactly why people say you totally lost it..

why don't you comment on the topic.

your yorubaness is showing by d day
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by chiefobdk(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

dis is exactly why people say you totally lost it..

why don't you comment on the topic.

your yorubaness is showing by d day

soon you won't be able to claim ijaw. U must 've boxed urself to a corner u can't get out.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by MXrep: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The FG has blown pipeline now to set him up, continue diverting attention to IPOB while the finish ur ppl
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by nijabazaar: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
dunkem21:

Tonyebarcanista is reducing himself to a clown ..

He's already a Clown!

Saying he's reducing himself to a Clown makes it sound as if he had some trace of intelligence beforehand....

Hes a Fascist...APC unpaid treble maker.

If not that a bosom Frnd is Yoruba, I would have gone crazy with racist verbose against him after all he never fails to showcase his Bigotry....

Tyrant of Naira land.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bashydemy(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Chubhie:
Why should i cry foul if due processes are followed? Are you inferring that the Apc lead government is developing cold feet towards arresting Tomopolo yet, found it good sport to massacre over 1000 unarmed innocent shia?
You see exactly what am saying? Tompolo also has his own boys who i believe will be fully armed and living in the creek where so many people are too. Going there to arrest him won't be easy as his boys won't take it easy and might try to attack the police or DSS and might lead to lost of lives... Well i believe strategies are been put in place for his arrest and soon FG will arrest him.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bashydemy(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2016
wingman:

Wow is that all you have to say?
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by 49cents(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
God bless the woman that brought u forth God bless her womb you said my mind we IgBo should leave this so called ss especially the ijaw they are becoming so annoying honestly I don't wish to see them as part of BIAFRAA they ll cause a major problem

Thanks for the glowing compliments!!! Nice to know w share similar train of thoughts
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2016
wingman:

Oh....really Kontunu...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.