Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (41478 Views)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Lobolintin:

Is IPOB Biaaafraa a tribe? Which tribe did I bash?

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by camaraderi(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
didnt you see the derailing of the thread from the guy you are supporting? What brought the Igbo man into this discussion? Stay away from this tsunami because its above your pay grade

Can you alone fight for a whole tribe of over 10 million. You be Alexander. In my mind, there are people who wants to be identified as biafrans(ipob) and some ibos even if they speak the same language but I prefer the ibos from my country Nigeria. Igbo kwenu
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by nigeriancuban: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Chubhie:
Giving a repentant militant bad name to hang him.
was he Eva innocent before??
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by princepeter566: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2016
tompolo is just running from his own shadow , i pray this guy lives long so Dat he will know how se-xy is life in the hands of DSS . He thinks this is the era of jona wen every body can do whatever he likes . I cant wait 2 see u bundle in d hands of our humble DSS . God bless nigeria God bless buhari God bless me
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Lobolintin(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Is IPOB Biaaafraa a tribe? Which tribe did I bash?

Dude dnt be ideological

IPOB is strictly prOmOted by BIAFRA dudes,
leave rubbish fOr lawma

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by ppramise(f): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.
You're absolutely talking nonsense.
You should first of all advice ur Buhari to obey and respect court order.
Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bugativeron: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

I honestly believe that if your impartial views about politics and Nigeria are genuine you will really go far in life. Cos your views have been great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Mpanyi: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Your understanding is poor. Read between the line and you will find out the guy is daring FG and APC and giving them insight of what to expect in his current 'travail'. He categorically told them they shouldn't attach conditions to bring him in their fold. He made bold statement and I think I love him for that, even as govt should effect the bench warrant. You can only understand his last statement from the preceeding ones.

And for you guy it seems you are intimidated by the Igbos, as I never saw how Igbos or the so-called IPOB came in here. And for you and your Tompolo, I don't think Igbos have any special liking or hatred for you. Tompolo is just ordinary man doing what he felt is best and majority of Igbos don't really care about that.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
http://www.follio.me/ref/larrychuks#sthash.IqfC262O.xiqq

That link above you will get full details of this sweet akwa ibom chick.she will suck u and give you satisfaction for 1k

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by saintandsinnerz: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You are just an unstable man with an unstable brain! What concerns IPOB with this news? Well I'm not surprised, a man who can switch allegiance the way women change their underwears is capable of anything. Just pitiying the woman that will make the mistake to marry you

5 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Utchman1: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2016
I no blamer you. Na Jonathan I blame. You will soon understand that no one is bigger than the country.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bloodykiller: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Mpanyi:

Your understanding is poor. Read between the line and you will find out the guy is daring FG and APC and giving them insight of what to expect in his current 'travail'. He categorically told them they shouldn't attach conditions to bring him in their fold. He made bold statement and I think I love him for that, even as govt should effect the bench warrant. You can only understand his last statement from the preceeding ones.

And for you guy it seems you are intimidated by the Igbos, as I never saw how Igbos or the so-called IPOB came in here. And for you and your Tompolo, I don't think Igbos have any special liking or hatred for you. Tompolo is just ordinary man doing what he felt is best and majority of Igbos don't really care about that.

i read that useless TonyeBarcanista post where he was trying to twist tompolo words to suit his hateful and battered life and i came to conclusion that this dude is nothing but a block head.
even if tompolo supports biafra do you expect him to publicly declare it to the government? or use it as a shield?

we careless if tompolo supports biafra but anything that will repay this government of what they did to Gej is always welcomed anything to give Buhari and his cohorts an anarchy filled government is welcomed.

truth is that TonyeBarcanista lost his sense of reasoning long ago he's now clinching to anything just to be relevant these days.

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bloodykiller: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

You are just an unstable man with an unstable brain! What concerns IPOB with this news? Well I'm not surprised, a man who can switch allegiance the way women change their underwears is capable of anything. Just pitiying the woman that will make the mistake to marry you

TonyeBarcanista is not a man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2016
“Furthermore, I want to admonish those that are still aggrieved as a result of the outcome of the election, not to resort to destruction of national assets, specifically crude oil facilities and pipelines, and attribute it to me because of my position on the election, to desist from such acts as it will not do us good as a country; as we all need to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to succeed.”
He reiterated his earlier statement that “we cannot all be in APC,” noting that “our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and have always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward.”
Tompolo declared “the conditions being attached are not acceptable. Therefore, I once again insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally.”[/quote]

The statement of a scared criminal,looking for soft landing from the government in power.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2016
bloodykiller:

i read that useless TonyeBarcanista post where he was trying to twist tompolo words to suit his hateful and battered life and i came to conclusion that this dude is nothing but a block head.
even if tompolo supports biafra do you expect him to publicly declare it to the government? or use it as a shield?

we careless if tompolo supports biafra but anything that will repay this government of what they did to Gej is always welcomed anything to give Buhari and his cohorts an anarchy filled government is welcomed.

truth is that TonyeBarcanista lost his sense of reasoning long ago he's now clinching to anything just to be relevant these days.
Oga abeg spare us this epistle. We told you guyz but you did'nt listen. Allow the Ijaws and other S/S minorities fight their cause. It is not your business if GEJ is thrown behind bars tommorrow, it should'nt even be your business if their lands is polluted with oil.
Move on and build bridges with other majority ethnic groups. Let us milk Nigeria together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
“Furthermore, I want to admonish those that are still aggrieved as a result of the outcome of the election, not to resort to destruction of national assets, specifically crude oil facilities and pipelines, and attribute it to me because of my position on the election, to desist from such acts as it will not do us good as a country; as we all need to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to succeed.”
He reiterated his earlier statement that “we cannot all be in APC,” noting that “our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and have always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward.”
Tompolo declared “the conditions being attached are not acceptable. Therefore, I once again insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally.”

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/they-want-to-frame-me-for-bombing-oil-facilities-tompolo-cries-out/
lalasticlala, mynd44[/quote]

The statement of a scared criminal,looking for soft landing from the government in power.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bloodykiller: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
succed:

Guy leave the IPOB guys alone......what is it with them that is always giving you nightmare. Abi na inferority complex. Go out there and measure the size of your dick with them if your sizeable enough or better still keep quite nd ignore thier doings. All these you forum champion is baseless and not man enough. u no get sense sef?

meehn you don scatter that TonyeBarcanista

forum champion lol

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by mindtricks: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Where the govt of the day wants to nail him unconditionally, how free can he be with all this patriotic stance? Unfolding events will tell.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by bloodykiller: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
Chiwude:
Oga abeg spare us this epistle. We told you guyz but you did'nt listen. Allow the Ijaws and other S/S minorities fight their cause. It is not your business if GEJ is thrown behind bars tommorrow, it should'nt even be your business if their lands is polluted with oil.
Move on and build bridges with other majority ethnic groups. Let us milk Nigeria together.
[/s]

shatap build bridges with who and who yeroba abi hausa?

guy no let me swear for your ancestors

btw

TonyeBarcanista opinion only ends on nairaland he's nobody in real life.

SE/SS are one and there's nothing 100 billion TonyeBarcanista can do about it

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by steveneche(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2016
i tot this idiot said he will scatter nigeria if jonathan does not win? y is he now crying like a baby....only in nigeria a militant would b living like a king

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

shatap build bridges with who and who yeroba abi hausa?

guy no let me swear for your ancestors

btw

TonyeBarcanista opinion only ends on nairaland he's nobody in real life.

SE/SS are one and there's nothing 100 billion TonyeBarcanista can do about it
We are only one with our ethnic kins strapped within the S/S and not the rest suspicious minorities. You do not force unity on people who do not reciprocrate your gestures. These folks have shown times without numbers that they would abandon you when the chips are down. Tonye spoke the minds of many of them and you guyz should accept that you made a big mistake sticking your neck out for GEJ during the last election.
The earlier you guys shake off this emotional mindset from your head and start seeing Nigeria for what it is the better for us all. Let us stoop low to conquer, play the politics well and build strong bridges with the two other big tribes in the tripod. The Hausa and Yorubas when it comes to interest are not our enemies. Let us milk just like the two what is left to enjoy in Nigeria and stop forming Big brother John for Niger-Delta matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by lastpage: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Chubhie:
Apc is very predictable.

The Court invited Tompolo (due process they have been shouting about) to come and answer for FINANCIAL CRIMES...

..... The Mosquito is directing our attention to some phantom Bombing! grin grin

Even if he needs to create a distraction, cant he create a better one that appears surreal?

My ADVICE: Come to the COURT and tell the JUDGE "face-to-face", ...about this bombing! grin undecided

The chicken have come home to roost! All GOATS will vomit our YAM

Lastpage!

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by lastpage: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Chiwude:
We are only one with our ethnic kins strapped within the S/S and not the rest suspicious minorities. You do not force unity on people who do not reciprocrate your gestures. These folks have shown times without numbers that they would abandon you when the chips are down. Tonye spoke the minds of many of them and you guyz should accept that you made a big mistake sticking your neck out for GEJ during the last election.
The earlier you guys shake off this emotional mindset from your head and start seeing Nigeria for what it is the better for us all. Let us stoop low to conquer, play the politics well and build strong bridges with the two other big tribes in the tripod. The Hausa and Yorubas when ir comes to interest are not our enemies. Let us milk just like the two what is left to enjoy in Nigeria.

At the bolded!

See, this is the MINDSET of the so-called YOUTHS who are supposed to be "leaders of tomorrow"!
Its a shame!

No wonder Buhari did not find one of them suitable for leadership role in his Govt, when all they are concerned about is how to "Milk what is left to enjoy in Nigeria"!

"Ask not what your country can do for you...Ask what you can do for your country".

Lastpage!
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by ayindejimmy(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
This dude just indirectly confessed he bomb oil facility. That'll do for EFCC in court
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Abachaz: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2016
this is why i like the itsekiri people they quickly advice their son Ayeri aka Basholoye the street governor to join acp tompolo you should have done same...
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by rigarmortis: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The Ijaws and Niger Deltans aren't driven by emotions. We know the importance of securing our interests before making any move. Hence, the IPOB plans fell fell on SS soil. Actually, nobody really give a hoot except maybe Asari that need gullible followings (just like what FFK is doing.- pure business).

Anyway, I'm optimistic that Tompolo will respond to court summon.

you keep saying nigerdeltans as if its one homogenous group, what does someone from auchi have in common with someone from eket, eket ppl and southern abia ppl have more in common, IPOB can speak and does not speak for all igbos, same way you shouldn't be lumping "all nigerdelatans" in your statements as if you echo their views. 'nigerdelta" as we know it is more political than geographical.

and please stop all the IPOB talk, you think the average dude hustling in Onitsha gives a flying fukc about them? I still recall some of your posts where you were supporting it, now if you have changed your mind, the insults are quite unnecessary, you can force your opinion on them, same way you insinuate that they want to "force" the "nigerdelta"

in any case, the only place I hear ipob of recent is here on nairaland, on any thread that mr barcanista is on.

stay on topic!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Chiwude:
The earlier you guys shake off this emotional mindset from your head and start seeing Nigeria for what it is the better for us all. Let us stoop low to conquer, play the politics well and build strong bridges with the two other big tribes in the tripod. The Hausa and Yorubas when it comes to interest are not our enemies. Let us milk just like the two what is left to enjoy in Nigeria and stop forming Big brother John for Niger-Delta matter.
Oya come milk make we de see una.. It is easier for a Sudanese to milk us than for you guys
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by rigarmortis: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I, by my right as a full blooded SS(though not ijaw), am in total support of all ur assertions! U couldn't ve said it better! Jus to add to what u already posted! We ND wud, rather than biafra, prefer to workout a different way to live amongst ourselves as a nation if it must come to that!

who is we? you speak for all ND? what is ND?
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by rigarmortis: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oya come milk make we de see una.. It is easier for a Sudanese to milk us than for you guys

my guy Nigeria has being on intensive milking by some select cabals from all the zones in the country

open your eyes
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by rigarmortis: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Chiwude:

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by rigarmortis: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2016
lastpage:

At the bolded!

See, this is the MINDSET of the so-called YOUTHS who are supposed to be "leaders of tomorrow"!
Its a shame!

No wonder Buhari did not find one of them suitable for leadership role in his Govt, when all they are concerned about is how to "Milk what is left to enjoy in Nigeria"!

"Ask not what your country can do for you...Ask what you can do for your country".

Lastpage!

todays youth are a product of their environment, nothing was done for them, no social security, scholarship, medicals, etc

its already engrained ion the psyche of an average Nigerian youth that the nation is taking and not giving him back, so he seeks to enrich himself if given a slight opportunity.

go to all the SUGs in our schools.

its not only superior weaponry that's makes US marines great, the soldiers join because they believe in their country, not because they need a job, people join from colleges and serves in the trenches somewhere in Iraq.

an average marine worries about nothing but how to win the next skirmish, food, funds, family upkeep, insurance and death compensations are guaranteed.

compare to NA where you have to buy uniforms yourself, otherwise your walk around in dirty gear, and you wife might wait for 10years to get half of the entitlements if you are KIA.

by then she would have become the barrack groupie.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by MrAnalyst: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2016
kaka74:

See u nd ur parents are 1 nd same (bleeped up ass thinkers) I blame my pple I shouted we should not support gej buh they no sabi backstab guy make I tell u hypocrites b/4 d next 20 yrs anoda scenerio go happen nd dat time e go be To ur tents o isreal make I hear una talk any shit abt ss/sE being 1 no worry you pple re eee beneath contempt note am not agitating for biafra but the rate at which u pple become 2 faced z alarming

It's becoming a common factor among them. Well,usually minorities are usually here nor there,they usually just flow with the tide. It's part of being a minority,not that being a minority is bad anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.