Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (41466 Views)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by BIGTinfotech: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bros go sit don abeg. Frame ko laminate ni.

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Royalfurnitures: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
And you expect us to believe that?
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by LadyExcellency: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:
hahaha, you are confused, is that all you could get from his outcry, just a make your point.

hahaha, funny you, you credibility is gone

your recent hatred for IPOB, WHICH SHOWS IN YOUR RECENT COMMENTS ALSO PORTRAYS YOUR AFFLIATIONS.

GOD IS WATCHING. no one addresses igbos as IPOB's except Yorubas/APC

I JUST HOPE YOU DON'T TURN TO ANOTHER JOE IGBOKWE

A drowning man seeks for anything to remain afloat.

He is aggrieved, embittered and enraged beyond consolation.

He is trying so hard to invest the infinitesimal leftover of his crumbled reputation on Igbophobia in order to reap support from One Nigerians whose common ideology remains hating on the Igbos.

One wonders which Igbo he is hating on, the last time I checked it was the South-South Igbos that have his time hence constituting both his nemesis and constant nightmares.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Dallazday(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Thanks Tonye for bringing this to my notice

I have always said that there is a clear difference between the SS and the SE

Ijaws have shown extraordinary maturity

They are smart and now regarded as the third most influential ethnic grp in Nigeria.

I salute the SS, they have destroyed IPOB youths with uncommon intelligence

IPOB youths must be defecating in their IPOB pants

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by condralbede(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Relax
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by oshe11: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
the government
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Bros this is a Nigerian website and not for IPOB youths

Nnamdi Kanu is an Ipob terrorist. There are several websites that cater to your agitation. Pls go and find them and let us discuss Nigerian issues

Oga, you know say I dey avoid you like a plague ..

..and you know why ..

But, let's kick it if you won't resort to pictures .. and your mod friend ..

..WHO DISCUSSED IPOB YOUTHS ON THIS NIGERIAN THREAD IF NOT YOU AND BARCANISTA

..am only surprised at tonyebarcanista not you, bro.

8 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
When will you appear in court?
Or you want make dem come pick u?
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My comment mentioned IPOB Biafrans. Whether Kanu speak for Igbo is actually not my business na. I'm not an Igbo man. Beside, you mentioned Igbo not me.

I'm no tribalist!

Why bring IPOB into this thread

9 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by basileze: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tompolo, Obey Court Order.

Don't Emulate BuBu ooo.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ebukaobi: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The Ijaws and Niger Deltans aren't driven by emotions. We know the importance of securing our interests before making any move. Hence, the IPOB plans fell fell on SS soil. Actually, nobody really give a hoot except maybe Asari that need gullible followings (just like what FFK is doing.- pure business).

Anyway, I'm optimistic that Tompolo will respond to court summon.

I have realized that recently. Ijaws are pragmatic and smart.

I am actually hoping that he will take the honorable path of returning some of the loot and make a plea bargain

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ugomba(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
I am beginning to like this Buhari Fight against corruption. - Goodluck Jonathan messed up Nigeria Finance recklessly.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Somebody should tell me Wetin carry IPOB matter enter framing of Tompolo and oil facilities or whatever ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Youths!!!
In defence of shenanigans.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ebukaobi: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, you know say I dey avoid you like a plague ..

..and you know why ..

But, let's kick it if you won't resort to pictures .. and your mod friend ..

..WHO DISCUSSED IPOB YOUTHS ON THIS NIGERIAN THREAD IF NOT YOU AND BARCANISTA

..am only surprised at tonyebarcanista not you, bro.

This is rubbish

You are an Ipob apologist

I dont understand the rest of your rant

9 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by flokii: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

grin

Tompolo could also be a yoruba man o... according to IPOB grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

A drowning man scurries for anything.

He is aggrieved, embittered and enraged beyond consolation.

He is trying so hard to invest the infinitesimal leftover of his crumbled reputation on Igbophobia in order to reap support from One Nigerians whose common ideology remains hating on the Igbos.

One wonders which Igbo he is hating on, the last time I checked it was the South-South Igbos that have his time hence constituting both his nemesis and constant nightmares.

Your thoughts are slow..

5 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Observant: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
This fool needs to be bundled to the nearest jail asap.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My comment mentioned IPOB Biafrans. Whether Kanu speak for Igbo is actually not my business na. I'm not an Igbo man. Beside, you mentioned Igbo not me.

I'm no tribalist!
I'm just watching you and bidding you time to desist from all these Igbo insults you throw around. Be careful because the Igbo are not your problem and you can't stand when it comes to dick measurement.

Desist from all this IPOB things forthwith. Respect their agitation or stay away from commenting on their matter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ugomba:
I am beginning to like this Buhari Fight against corruption.
- Goodluck Jonathan messed up Nigeria Finance recklessly.
Old news
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I'm just watching you and bidding you time to desist from all these Igbo insults you throw around. Be careful because the Igbo are not your problem and you can't stand when it comes to dick measurement.

Desist from all this IPOB things forthwith. Respect their agitation or stay away from commenting on their matter

And you are?

10 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by chioma9191(f): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
ehn ehn
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Carowline:

Your thoughts are slow..
give us your own opinion that beats the clock

11 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by LadyExcellency: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Carowline:

Your thoughts are slow..

Embittered that I reprimanded him for trying to derail the thread with his obsession for anything Igbo?

Birds of same feather.

10 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Observant: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Stop detailing this thread.....
Tompolo should be arrested immediately.
He can tell this his cocktail and bull story from kuje cell.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Carowline:

And you are?
do I know you or you came to soil your clean dress here

8 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by emmchi(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Dem say make you come court,you begin talk gibberish.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Embittered for reprimanding him for derailing the thread with his obsession for anything Igbo?

Birds of same feather.

Oh, you now see me as "anti-Igbo"? Interesting. Well, I dont like dwelling on issues that wont change reality. Just try and see the world from more than one perspective.

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Embittered that I reprimanded him for trying to derail the thread with his obsession for anything Igbo?

Birds of same feather.
she is only a night visitor that will have her wings clipped if she dare to cross her lines

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
do I know you or you came to soil your clean dress here

You cant even hold a simple conversation by answering a simple question. All these guys sef...

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Observant: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Tompolo only reiterate Ijaw position... I had to bring it out for a reason...

Tell this your fellow creekian that we need our money back.
The creeks can't save him this time, and we are not taking any stupid plea bargain especially not from a tout like him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' / Caption This Photo! Rochas $ Deputy speaker Emeka after election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.