Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (41470 Views)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by kaziblake(f): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.
ipob youth will drag you 2day tongue.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by scantee(m): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2016
kaka74:

See u nd ur parents are 1 nd same (bleeped up ass thinkers) I blame my pple I shouted we should not support gej buh they no sabi backstab guy make I tell u hypocrites b/4 d next 20 yrs anoda scenerio go happen nd dat time e go be To ur tents o isreal make I hear una talk any shit abt ss/sE being 1 no worry you pple re eee beneath contempt note am not agitating for biafra but the rate at which u pple become 2 faced z alarming
my brother i was shocked to see such comment from him, he is a close friend of mine, but i think is time i tell him the hard truth.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by kraftykc(m): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

Dude you quoted a former militants and you don't see the irony of his statement.

Also, why the Bleep would you bring up this Biafra issue now? How does this relate to Tompolo? Omo grow up, release yourself from fear and hate, nobody is out for you.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by tinsel: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2016
The lesson in this is that the igbo youths need to learn. The way we play our politics leave us exposed too much. I told you guys that when the chips are down you can not trust an average south south man to be with you.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by scantee(m): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Tonye I have been following ur recent post on nairaland, ur fear of being bashed by the yorubas and other pro One Nigeria fraudster has seriously affected ur sense of judgement... U seriously need help... I think you're very confused right now, u really need a break from nairaland
the guy is very confused, he better trade carefully or i take up his matter for head, he knows he can't stand me....

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by kraftykc(m): 5:50am On Jan 15, 2016
tinsel:
The lesson in this is that the igbo youths need to learn. The way we play our politics leave us exposed too much. I told you guys that when the chips are down you can not trust an average south south man to be with you.

The lesson in this is Tompolo is a crook and a crony. Igbo youth have nothing to do with this. Jeez, y you guys enjoy stirring the hornets' nest is beyond me.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by tinsel: 5:53am On Jan 15, 2016
The ijaws and south south people have moved on but the igbos are still carrying jonathan's matter in there head as if he is our grandfather.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by poiZon: 5:54am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

first go tell buhari n dss to obey court order on kanu n dasuki!
why shud he obey court order when the president n his subjects r flouting thee same courtorder?
second what is his crime?
have u been to the school or facilities he sold to the federal govt?
if u havnt, try make a tour to that facility, come back n tell us whether or not it is worth that 13billion naira!
na for naija abacha wife dash foluronsho alakija oil well wey dey niger delta, no due process.
na for still naija ty danjuma get oil wells, we no knw how him bid for am, now gej tried to balance the system, making those who owns the resources to also get some belongings u r crying ! tmao u call ur self an ijaw man, u be real ode!
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, betrayers everywhr!

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Chubhie: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2016
shamecurls:

Make points and not personal opinions
Boss curling shame, you will have to come and collect the points you wish to hear.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by henryhemon(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Bros this is a Nigerian website and not for IPOB youths

Nnamdi Kanu is an Ipob terrorist. There are several websites that cater to your agitation. Pls go and find them and let us discuss Nigerian issues

Thank you my brother if you don't support their useless agitation you are an enemy. Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail and nothing can be done about it,he's a terrorist and wants to destroy Nigeria. Am igbo before you rant.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by ekurume(m): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2016
http://dollarcell.com/?ref=42421 earn money for referrals
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by ghostmist: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2016
tinsel:
The ijaws and south south people have moved on but the igbos are still carrying jonathan's matter in there head as if he is our grandfather.
And who told you the Igbos haven't moved on? oh, I get it...you are waiting for us to start licking buhari's arse before you lot would agree that we've moved on.

UNA GO WAIT FOREVER BE THAT...

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by mikki123(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria is gradually moving to a state of lawlessness if care is not taking
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by djkirkoo2(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Ugomba:
Tompolo should shut up, and go and face EFCC.
No One is above the Law.
But Bubu is above the law right? No be Buhari start am? Oya make him finish am
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by gabriel74: 6:31am On Jan 15, 2016
I feel you bro , just go and see what they have for you.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by 247Dior(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

when will u stop showing the world how stupid u are? How does tompolo's problem connects to ipob here?

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by ebhohimimen(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2016
tuale4u:
Tompolo is confuse
ur generation is confuse

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Suddenly, everyone is afraid and are acting right. Even Asari Dokubo off.

It beats me to see young people with some kind thinking and behaviours. I go dey wonder weda dem get parents? Before, I go come remember say some of their parents sef naim be the thieves when they pay for special centres for them to write exams. Give them money for blocking in school.
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by 49cents(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Why is that you all can't see the deciet in Tompolo's statement

He says "they want to frame him up for pipeline destruction".....which means he plans to actually send his boys to blow up the pipelines in the event of his arrest while these statement serves to exonorate him since he had said so befor eht epipeline wis been blown up as a pressurefor FG to set him free of the charges against him....

Secondly, he speaks of one Nigeria because he knows that is what makes Buhari and the Northern ruling class happy so that they will mitigate the level of sanction he should face before the court

Now what has IPOB has to do with Tompolo's arrest? Why are Igbos brought into this?

Igbos sef should cease from "fighting for justice in other peoples" since they end up being so ungrateful.....

You can imagine the risk the Igbos took giving GEJ unalloyed support: he lost the elections but he wasn't disgraced at the polls

Infact had Buhari not rigged the elections by enlisting underage voting he won't have won

Yet the Igbo man's support of jonathan is been reduced to "oil" in the SS as though Igbos don't have oil in their own states

Well I have understood one thing now the SS do not trust the Igbos so Igbos should let them be.....perhaps when the North and SW are done with them by sending GEJ to jail, they will wake up

Isn't it happening already with the new directives for states to mine their local resources while Oil remains for Nigeria

Any Igbo who still supports GEJ or the Niger Delta cause is a big fool.

Igbos remember our greatest resource is in our head let's make the Igbo nation Africa's China!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by eclino: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Download the latest trending song this new year
follow the link to download and share with friends.
https://my.notjustok.com/track/58055/eclinomillion-hustle-must-pay-produced-by-chify-jay
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Bros this is a Nigerian website and not for IPOB youths

Nnamdi Kanu is an Ipob terrorist. There are several websites that cater to your agitation. Pls go and find them and let us discuss Nigerian issues

nigerian man indeed and the inferiority in you couldn't allow you answer your yorubatic name chai GREAT IGBO is the superior tribe in west africa quote me wrongly and get your maMa pregnant this night

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Carowline(f): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. Sweet heart IPOB youths they vex with this news O. Just leave em alone. grin

Confused lots
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I, by my right as a full blooded SS(though not ijaw), am in total support of all ur assertions! U couldn't ve said it better! Jus to add to what u already posted! We ND wud, rather than biafra, prefer to workout a different way to live amongst ourselves as a nation if it must come to that!

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by kherlly(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Na dem sabi oooo :PNa dem sabi oooo
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Thanks Tonye for bringing this to my notice

I have always said that there is a clear difference between the SS and the SE

Ijaws have shown extraordinary maturity

They are smart and now regarded as the third most influential ethnic grp in Nigeria.

I salute the SS, they have destroyed IPOB youths with uncommon intelligence

IPOB youths must be defecating in their IPOB pants

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am Igbo and know for a fact that IPOB are but a few misguided touts working for the PDP, and the generality of Igbos dont give a rats arse about IPOB, now to generalize that Igbos all support this is f00lish and immature, and shows that you lack proper education due to your mentally deficient capabilities.

Ijaw are regarded as the third major ethnic group i totally agree and respect them, so now we have Hausa, Igbo and Ijaw, wow such an astute deduction on your part for someone who is clearly an imbec1le.

Any way with this maybe ethnic sentiments and religious hate will finally fade away in Nigeria.

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2016
help3852:
hahaha, you are confused, is that all you could get from his outcry, just a make your point.

hahaha, funny you, you credibility is gone

your recent hatred for IPOB, WHICH SHOWS IN YOUR RECENT COMMENTS ALSO PORTRAYS YOUR AFFLIATIONS.

GOD IS WATCHING. no one addresses igbos as IPOB's except Yorubas/APC

I JUST HOPE YOU DON'T TURN TO ANOTHER JOE IGBOKWE
How else can we (SS or ND)explain to u that we re simply not interested in ur forced attachment to us?
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by afroditte(f): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
this nigga needs to be locked up and flogged just for his name alone. what the heck kinda name is tampolo ? it sounds like pangolo
dry jare, tongue
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by millhouse: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Chubhie:
Apc is very predictable.
too predictable for my liking... Gosh!!

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2016
49cents:
Why is that you all can't see the deciet in Tompolo's statement

He says "they want to frame him up for pipeline destruction".....which means he plans to actually send his boys to blow up the pipelines in the event of his arrest while these statement serves to exonorate him since he had said so befor eht epipeline wis been blown up as a pressurefor FG to set him free of the charges against him....

Secondly, he speaks of one Nigeria because he knows that is what makes Buhari and the Northern ruling class happy so that they will mitigate the level of sanction he should face before the court

Now what has IPOB has to do with Tompolo's arrest? Why are Igbos brought into this?

Igbos sef should cease from "fighting for justice in other peoples" since they end up being so ungrateful.....

You can imagine the risk the Igbos took giving GEJ unalloyed support: he lost the elections but he wasn't disgraced at the polls

Infact had Buhari not rigged the elections by enlisting underage voting he won't have won

Yet the Igbo man's support of jonathan is been reduced to "oil" in the SS as though Igbos don't have oil in their own states

Well I have understood one thing now the SS do not trust the Igbos so Igbos should let them be.....perhaps when the North and SW are done with them by sending GEJ to jail, they will wake up

Isn't it happening already with the new directives for states to mine their local resources while Oil remains for Nigeria

Any Igbo who still supports GEJ or the Niger Delta cause is a big fool.

Igbos remember our greatest resource is in our head let's make the Igbo nation Africa's China!!!

God bless the woman that brought u forth God bless her womb you said my mind we IgBo should leave this so called ss especially the ijaw they are becoming so annoying honestly I don't wish to see them as part of BIAFRAA they ll cause a major problem

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Goke7: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]Tompolo and Akpobolokemi has lost an opportunity to have the marine university named after them while alive or after their demise from planet earth.

Are they not seeing how the Bayelsa state government named their stadium " Samson Siasia stadium" after the ex-nigerian super eagle striker and national team coach of the under 23 team. Mr Samson Siasia for his contribution to sports development in Nigeria especially football.

Rather than have a national edifice name after them they choose to engage in corruption thereby depriving their riverine community the needed development.

Tompolo used to be an hero of the Gbaramatu kingdom for his struggle for the emancipation of his own people in the niger delta but he lost his heroic acumen when he could not draw a line between personal gains and community service.

I feel sad for Tompolo following this financial impropriety that is leveled against Tompolo and Akpobolokemi as the university that he supported to be establish is now stagnated placing his name in the wrong history books.

[/size]
The niger delta struggle was all about their stomach after all, same path the ipob touts wanted to explore if not for PMB. Tompolo knows the game is up and now trying to use diplomacy but alas he needs to show up in court. When I told someone that the Niger delta struggle is over, he thought I was spewing trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67