Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. (93138 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by free2blast(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Sorry, I don't do long distance. Thanks for trying goodbye grin
Leave that thing....are all your friends based in the moon where you are. Abeg give a brother a chance, it doesn't take me much to get visa to come and see you. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by executioner27: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
NB: b4 u read dis..no b me write am ooo. Nah copy I copy am from one site ooo..tor!

[i][/i]
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-lady-with-so-so-wide-vagina.html#sthash.avZmd74S.dpuf.

Abeg dis is hard 2belive. Hw is dis even possible? Haba! Nah 5 big d!cks dey sample u evriday? Did I jxt read pestle? Omg pestle? Insyd sum1's kini? Am dead! Hiah! Go meet a gud capenta 2help patch it up! Wts ur advice fr ha?

Naughty! Naughty!! Naughty!!!.....How many times I call you?

After much critical reading....na u write this thing.No blame another person. grin
Anyway....the is a myth that 'alum' can solve every widening of the kitty cat.
And that pistle thing is scary. How is it that a girl can be that Hot? Not Judging oh.After all....me am Hot like the word itself always.
And who b this lalastica? I always see the name mentioned in many rooms.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by permanentgrace(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
I see sarcasm in the post (if at all it's true in the first place). No such pusssy in any part of the world.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Tobium1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
No pictures! How do I get to comment my own help to de loosed woman
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Duru009(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Many ladies are in her shoes.......

I can remember a lady tellin me that her sexx toys fuvvks her every nite n dat no man can satisfy her. Lol!!

The rate many girls luv sexx des days its really becomig alarming.

I pity her......

Its a lesson for other ladies dat luv big cockks.......
Tho i hav a big cockk!!
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you tell us
she's still 100% single and searching.......
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Bkdson2121: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ah! Let her first gofor deliverance n maybe afta that God may decides give a solution on how to sandfilled that river nile pussy of hers
naughtynaughty:
NB: b4 u read dis..no b me write am ooo. Nah copy I copy am from one site ooo..tor!

[i][/i]
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-lady-with-so-so-wide-vagina.html#sthash.avZmd74S.dpuf.

Abeg dis is hard 2belive. Hw is dis even possible? Haba! Nah 5 big d!cks dey sample u evriday? Did I jxt read pestle? Omg pestle? Insyd sum1's kini? Am dead! Hiah! Go meet a gud capenta 2help patch it up! Wts ur advice fr ha?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by wwhale(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
call now on +2348062265532 BBM7B34C8F5
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Attention seeking LIAR
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by zingov: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

[i][/i]

grin grin grin grin grin she should visit obioma 4 some stitches
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by badesco(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
I find it hard to belief because there is no pussy that is as wide as describe in that post.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
A picture would have been nice to assess the situation, cos i dont believe a word of what has been said. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by donem: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
I sincerely wanted to profer a solution with 50% assurance of tightening her honey well, but after reading the bolded below I give up.

"even my anus can't grip anything again."

Man where marry this type done finish, if u one pregnant am, no need to straff, nah to just ejaculate put for cup/plate turn the sperm put for her hole.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by shegetsize(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Your father!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by maxti: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
suwalee:
u sure wat of practising kegal exercise for awhile

Kegel makes u able to control it and make it tighter.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by musabayokanu: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

[i][/i]

My advice is change environment,

In your new environment always go to church n pretend to be a born again.

Any man that meets you, tell him no S*x or romance before marriage.
If u finally marry., after marriage you sort it out.

Meanwhile I need to seethe picture of the Kit Kat or.......
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by iamgiggssleaky(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na yhu write am jor
show proof or Ahdontblvit
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nicepoker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Use thread and needle and do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by dival247(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
http://thefemalesurgery.com/

Go tru that page above
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by alaskido(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jesussssssssss, did she give birth to an elephant? You love big dick and the big dick has destroyed your abuna. Where are the big dicks today? I hope I do not encounter you on the road one day.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

[i][/i]

To easy to solve

Let her no the widening did not happen in one day so the closing will not happen in one day.

If she stop sex for one year and wash her tin with alum everyday. She will be amaze by the result.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Zoe99(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
na u cause am for yourself.What you sowed you have started reaping.Bear the consequences yourself!
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by dasparrow: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
@Post

So what would she have us do now? Were we in the picture when she was busy defiling her body? She should please let us be.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
End time.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Etizz: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u are hmmmmmm u too cheesy wateva dat means grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by idrismadaki: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Call this no 4 help 08055815274.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by xtervaganza(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
glossy6:

Who said so? The cervix is different from the vagina. What gives the Labour pain is th uterine contractions to open the cervix
i get it, sweetheart. That was sarcasm wink
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Exceldegnomic1: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Your story sweet sha... Next time make the TRUTH your own.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

[i][/i]

I pity you/her..
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by ozoemenafn: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Its a pity but if you can abstain yourself for a period at least six months or one year the situation would improve for the better
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
she's still 100% single and searching.......
is she? Tell me what I don't know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.