Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. (15302 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
Yea, it's AgapeCharis.

I didn't pursue it further due to some certain reasons. I didn't know you visit that section.
Ohh!. All is well bro.. That section is part of me, just do come to romance to laugh, like I'm currently doing with that cafe little boy donbenedict cutehector
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

Hahaha.. Ikenna ihekweazu benedict wanna retaliate. Behave like a graduate for once ogbeni.. I have so much in stock for you!.

Ani Oloriburuku nie.

Stfuareyougod, your guy don rebrand oo
hahahahaha. Shame don make am go rebrand. But he can't hide the stupidity in him
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
comment deleted
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Efostick(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Niggaz be fapping to this crap angry angry angry

Cc. VaselineCrew
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

Ohh!. All is well bro.. That section is part of me, just do come to romance to laugh, like I'm currently doing with that cafe little boy donbenedict cutehector
grin grin grin grin grin
Make una no make the guy deactivate oo grin grin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by donbenedict(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin
Make una no make the guy deactivate oo grin grin
undecided
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by donbenedict(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha. Shame don make am go rebrand. But he can't hide the stupidity in him
take a look at my profile, u"d observe dat am Nad ur mate in nairaland.
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
donbenedict:
undecided
Hehehe I was expecting you to return the punches.
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
donbenedict:
take a look at my profile, u"d observe dat am Nad ur mate in on nairaland.
how has that helped your brain grow?

1 Like

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Aaaaaaaawshockedshocked
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by donbenedict(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hehehe I was expecting you to return the punches.
the best answer to the fool is .........?

Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how has that helped your brain grow?
LMAO gringringrin
brain refused to grow since secondary school....
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

bro you just badt gan gringringrin
please don't make that sissy cry o,you know his teenage girlfriend is not online to help
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringrin
brain refused to grow since secondary school....
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

bro you just badt gan gringringrin
please don't make that sissy cry o,you know his teenage girlfriend is not online to help
oh! She'll only return to deactivate. Perhaps she's returned to her alternate account just like her paedophile BF
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

Don't mind that lil boy .. Bro, I saw your posts on part 7 & 8 of (Maple land) thread.. Howfar bro. Clicked?

Agapecharis right?
lil boy? shocked

Epic buhahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHHhahaa

kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

Good evening smiley
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! She'll only return to deactivate. Perhaps she's returned to her alternate account just like her paedophile BF
if not for the way this country is on a downhill,why will 26year old eediot be allowed to molest an 18 year old,in the name of using her for attacks? jeeezzzz,I weep for kid's parents,life have finally spoilt shocked
that paedophile needs to be arrested and charged for molesting the kid emotionally and intellectually serious
but how do we blame him,he must have been deceived by over bloated balloons, kids now a days grows like fertilized yam gringringringringrin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by donbenedict(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

if not for the way this country is on a downhill,why will 26year old eediot be allowed to molest an 18 year old,in the name of using her for attacks? jeeezzzz,I weep for kid's parents,life have finally spoilt shocked
that paedophile needs to be arrested and charged for molesting the kid emotionally and intellectually serious
but how do we blame him,he must have been deceived by over bloated balloons, kids now a days grows like fertilized yam gringringringringrin
I neva knew ur depression would get to this stage. It's a pity. Well, ur such a waste.
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

no mind her. By the time JAMB begin jam her, she go know which way. But Who i blame if not that old for nothing paedophile. Phukin cat
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy2(f): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
donbenedict:
I neva knew ur depression would get to this stage. It's a pity. Well, ur such a waste.
what depression is that sweedy?

oh I remember now, the one you suddenly gave me on Nairaland gringrin
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa
dude grow some balls,a sissy is always a sissy though,not ya fault tonguetonguetongue you were born that way
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by bqlekan(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
this thread should be interesting...
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy2(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no mind her. By the time JAMB begin jam her, she go know which way. But Who i blame if not that old for nothing paedophile. Phukin cat
as in,we keep bashing perverts and paedophiles on Nairaland,meanwhile we have one roaming loose like a homeless kitten,lala needs to post this goat's pictures on FP as wanted so anyone who sees him can arrest and put it in a cage
gringringringrin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Stupidity can never be hidden..
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:
Biko Is this person a guy or a girl?

Whatever he is he is beautiful undecided
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy2:

as in,we keep bashing perverts and paedophiles on Nairaland,meanwhile we have one roaming loose like a homeless kitten,lala needs to post this goat's pictures on FP as wanted so anyone who sees him can arrest and put it in a cage
gringringringrin
dude should be castrated. Better still hanged with his diick

Dude's so hurt he had to resurrect some cobweb clothed account just to mask his shameless face
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy2(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
bqlekan:
it will be darling,you get yourself a cold drink and some popcorn gringrin then sit back on your couch and watch cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

lil boy? shocked

Epic buhahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHHhahaa

kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

Good evening smiley
I hear say the boy na Maye.. She na true?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

Stupidity can never be hidden..
ko possible mehhhhnnn. Efi ni iwa
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
bqlekan:
Hehehehe see una don dey come one one. Una wan see fight cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm awt! tongue tongue
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by bqlekan(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy2:

it will be darling,you get yourself a cold drink and some popcorn gringrin then sit back on your couch and watch cheesycheesycheesy
hehe cheesy, *spreads my mat* (no couch) **sipping well water** (no light since a week) spicy, don't fight o grin

1 Like

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
donbenedict:
You blind-dated and wasted so much money,.mhen!, I swear, you should be flogged.. Aye e tie ti baje patapata grin grin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy2(f): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
dude should be castrated. Better still hanged with his diick

Dude's so hurt he had to resurrect some cobweb clothed account just to mask his shameless face
castrated? that's too lenient my bro... cheesy
what do we do to Christmas goats? we kill them,if only I had killed this one last year Christmas now gringringringrin I wouldn't have to deal with its roaming A**
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by hardychris(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
;DShe is a boy. Lol...
profojah2:
Biko Is this person a guy or a girl?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by bqlekan(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe see una don dey come one one. Una wan see fight cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm awt! tongue tongue
baba, no go nah.. even me sef come with sword.. Temi mi no spicy nah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / Some Top Romancelanders That Best Fits As Couples / Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.