Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. (15305 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I just logged in nah sad sad

why evils sad
ok na. tongue
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Its love
They helping u cleanse it
If you guys can derail it to page 50 or FP.. .Ano go mind cheesy
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hahahahaha. You no fit understand sir. You'd be shocked to know she's my sister
I know, isn't it yangba?... I've dated some gals from there before.. Eleojo & ojonugwa
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

If you guys can derail it to page 50 or FP.. .Ano go mind cheesy
Only lezz has the power or sinnz or sonofmark fit do that wan
Once dey grab u lime this nah till page 50 grin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

That's a lexical battle worthy of recount. Not these 'bolekaja' ramblings reminiscent of the squabbles of market women at Oshodi during the pre-Fashola era.
Very worthy battle it was indeed ...
But i guess the guy left so nothing they can do till he shows up again .. But ur right if he is indeed a pedo they should grab him by the jugular
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

I know, isn't it yangba?... I've dated some gals from there before.. Eleojo & ojonugwa
Eleojo and Ojonugwa are Igala names. Which is a different tribe and language. I don't know Igala. Just a bit of it
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Eleojo and Ojonugwa are Igala names. Which is a different tribe and language. I don't know Igala. Just a bit of it
Those part of middle belt got sweet black girls..ibira, igala, kabba,.. And they sabi do that thing wella grin..
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Very worthy battle it was indeed ...
But i guess the guy left so nothing they can do till he shows up again .. But ur right if he is indeed a pedo they should grab him by the jugular

Isn't it ironic that the same folks who tag CUTEHECTOR a paedophile for (supposedly) making sexual advances at ESTHARFABIAN (who is purportedly 17 or 18 YEARS OLD) made lewd comments about VICTORIABEE /VICKYBEE'S private parts and sexual advances at the supposed female? Even when the VICKYBEE was supposedly 16 YEARS OLD THEN.

They created threads for 'her ', adoring 'her' and making fools of themselves.
It turned out 'she' was a 'he'.

I can mention names and post links to those threads.

Even MHIZDEEDY was 17 YEARS OLD yet they wanted to screw her!

They are as guilty as Cutehector is!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Isn't it ironic that the same folks who tag CUTEHECTOR a paedophile for (supposedly) making sexual advances at ESTHARFABIAN (who is purportedly 17 or 18 YEARS OLD) made lewd comments about VICTORIABEE /VICKYBEE'S private parts and sexual advances at the supposed female. Even when the VICKYBEE was supposedly 16 YEARA OLD THEN.

Post the link lte me read im bored grin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Isn't it ironic that the same folks who tag CUTEHECTOR a paedophile for (supposedly) making sexual advances at ESTHARFABIAN (who is purportedly 17 or 18 YEARS OLD) made lewd comments about VICTORIABEE /VICKYBEE'S private parts and sexual advances at the supposed female? Even when the VICKYBEE was supposedly 16 YEARS OLD THEN.

Even MHIZDEEDY was 17 YEARS OLD yet they wanted to screw her!

LMAO
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Johnsown1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
#end time homos
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:
Those part of middle belt got sweet black girls..ibira, igala, kabba,.. And they sabi do that thing wella grin..
Hehehehe. Well, maybe they do. About that thing, hmmmmmm. I'm not sure I have a clue tho. But I've heard they do know how to handle men in bed cheesy cheesy
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehehe. Well, maybe they do. About that thing, hmmmmmm. I'm not sure I have a clue tho. But I've heard they do know how to handle men in bed cheesy cheesy
From reliable source, I heard they do unlike Igbo gals that rough handle, they nearly kee somebody sef grin
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

From reliable source, I heard they do unlike Igbo gals that rough handle, they nearly kee somebody sef grin
I think I give it to Ebiras. Dem too mushhhhh cheesy cheesy
Maybe you should get yourself one. Don't you think?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I think I give it to Ebiras. Dem too mushhhhh cheesy cheesy
Maybe you should get yourself one. Don't you think?
If you link me up with one, I no go mind o, I don dey find them tey tey..The review about them is great..
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

If you link me up with one, I no go mind o, I don dey find them tey tey..The review about them is great..
I used to have some of them as friends. But not anymore. I'm sure danbrown can link you with many. He's from that part
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by hardebayho(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringrin
brain refused to grow since secondary school....
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

bro you just badt gan gringringrin
please don't make that sissy cry o,you know his teenage girlfriend is not online to help
Now, what?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I used to have some of them as friends. But not anymore. I'm sure danbrown can link you with many. He's from that part
I've begged misspicy to link me up with just one, she no gree,.. That guy with **dmf**?.. I'll ask him. Thanks bro
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Post the link lte me read im bored grin

Trust me, I don't back down from challenges.

Here you have it:

The links to posts by persons attacking CUTEHECTOR as a paedophile who also made sexual advances at VICKYBEE (the supposed 17-YEAR-OLD 'girl' ) .

Hypocrites!
www.nairaland.com/search/vickybee%20sexy/0/0/0/2

www.nairaland.com/2204843/mercy-aigbe-looking-like-14-yr/1#31798918

www.nairaland.com/2219909/reasons-why-guys-patronize-prostitutes/1#32052283

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
profojah2:

I've begged misspicy to link me up with just one, she no gree,.. That guy with **dmf**?.. I'll ask him. Thanks bro
yea. Danbrownbmf.

I can assure you Misspicy doesn't know any cheesy cheesy
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Trust me, I don't back down from challenges.

Here you have it:

The links to posts by persons attacking CUTEHECTOR as a paedophile who also made sexual advances at VICKYBEE (the supposed 17-YEAR-OLD 'girl' ) .

Hypocrites!
www.nairaland.com/search/vickybee%20sexy/0/0/0/2

www.nairaland.com/2204843/mercy-aigbe-looking-like-14-yr/1#31798918

who exactly?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Firsteva undecided
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Firsteva undecided
shuoooooooooooo
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:
shuoooooooooooo
tongue tongue tongue fear not!
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
who exactly?

The links are self-explanatory.

Local search : 1."Victoriabee Cameltoe";
2. "Vickybee sexy".

Countless comments by some of the persons tagging Cutehector as a paedophile who wanted to screw a supposedly 17-YEAR-OLD 'GIRL' - A MINOR. CHILD ABUSE.

See? It's hypocritical of them.

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
tongue tongue tongue fear not!
what kind of useless moniker is this? With numbers in between letters undecided
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by misspicy(f): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The Estharfabian-Cutehector debacle was thrashed days ago and I sure did attack her(?) for being petty and sexist then. But you folks have been hounding and haunting Cutehector on every thread. It's like a siege .

If you're going to fight, then it shouldn't be with 'sticks'. Weild your machetes and poisoned spears. Go for the kill!

P. S: I hope you understand I am playing the devil's advocate here? I'm in for the sport of it.

if you say we have been hounding and hunting cutehector on every thread,you are kinda wrong,this thread makes it two,first one which he started,meanwhile donbenedict have been hounding and hunting misspicy on most threads in time past,which I have ignored,so as not to be as petty as he is,but there is a stage my patience can take
well you should know that am not one to campaign for help from people,but when an offline issue is brought online just to rubbish my online character coz of little things as jealousy or whatever,I have to respond to the challenge,which if you had been sensitive enough,you would note I have avoided for long...

PS...I will not sharpen any matchet until it gets to that stage,for now,I will just play around like I have been doing,unless my accuser,throws the first concrete shade,the way he threw the unnecessary shade first

I understand your role perfectly...it's an online entertainment baby cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The links are self-explanatory.

Local search : 1."Victoriabee Cameltoe";
2. "Vickybee sexy".

Countless comments by some of the persons tagging Cutehector as a paedophile who wanted to screw a supposedly 17-YEAR-OLD 'GIRL' - A MINOR. CHILD ABUSE.

See? It's hypocritical of them.

lol. Bro, Only me tagged him paedophile tho.
Well, maybe someone else did on a different thread
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2016
firstEVA:
what kind of useless moniker is this? With numbers in between letters undecided
you on your period huh? How does it happen three times in a month?

My friend, wee you gerrarahiA mehhhhnnn
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
you on your period huh? How does it happen three times in a month?

My friend, wee you gerrarahiA mehhhhnnn
which kind of useless arguments are going on here, I don't have the strength to read them all?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2016
firstEVA:
which kind of useless arguments are going on here, I don't have the strength to read them all?
well, I'm not sure if there's any 'useless argument' here

Wetin tire you? You scarce for here o. Dem ban you?
Re: Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
well, I'm not sure if there's any 'useless argument' here

Wetin tire you? You scarce for here o. Dem ban you?

The little I have seen so far are boring and useless

I just read comments nowadays. Nothing of interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.