Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (13615 Views)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy don make history be that
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by chijudith(f): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
hmmmm!!! i dont believe this news joor.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by rottennaija(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2016
ipledge10:
me self wondering oo

A lot of people are gullible and they will say what they don't even know whether it's true or not. I think you should consider that too so that you can help a lot of people to understand what it's going on in the country
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2016
this lie dey smell
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by ipledge10(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2016
rottennaija:

A lot of people are gullible and they will say what they don't even know whether it's true or not. I think you should consider that too so that you can help a lot of people to understand what it's going on in the country
the first time I saw the news on nl...I check everywhere for News but I didn't see anything like that
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2016
this is a really big hoax, cause I saw this story 2 years ago(2014), then the story was raised because she was sexually bla bla bla on social media, it was confirmed a lie then.

secondly the girl in the picture holding the guy is not malia Obama, she's actually Natasha(sasha) Obama, she's just 14 years old!

Thirdly malia Obama is still in high school, she just got into her 12th grade at sidwells.

And lastly if she gets pregnant at a young age just know that I'll be responsible

ok, that last point was a joke.
Re: Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / A Letter To Myself! / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.