Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi (24201 Views)

Update: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole / Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by kaziblake(f): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
driand:
Why am I not seeing ur face?
nothing.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by xtervaganza(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
you don't believe in the existence of mist high?
Pls repent,hell is too hot.
most kini? I believe in his existence in human minds because that where he was created in the 1st place

And which hell are you talking about? Have you been to hell b4?
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by kaziblake(f): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
most kini? I believe in his existence in human minds because that where he was created in the 1st place

And which hell are you talking about? Have you been to hell b4?
Hell fire where sinners and unbelievers will perish forever if they don't give their life to christ.
Pls you don't wanna go dere,dont mind people deceiving you dat there is no God.
As for the disasters happening,its signs of end time.

Read Romans 6vs23.

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by driand(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
nothing.
wanna see
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by PassingShot(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dyt:

A really long time sir
How's family and work
Trust all going perfectly well
We're doing fine. Hope you and yours are doing great too.

Take kia! smiley
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Lakuje4power(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Our prayers are with you always. Go soldier go.... .
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Lakuje4power(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Our prayers are with you always. Go soldier go.... .
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by AdeniyiA(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmmmmnnn... our leaders have made this country unworthy to die for... shame on them all undecided
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by erumena(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Souljaboi1 post=42015762][/quote]

You will not die but live to testify to the Glory of God Almighty in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by erumena(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Souljaboi1 post=42015762][/quote]

You will not die but live to testify to the of God Almighty in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by xtervaganza(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Hell fire where sinners and unbelievers will perish forever if they don't give their life to christ.
Pls you don't wanna go dere,dont mind people deceiving you dat there is no God.
As for the disasters happening,its signs of end time.

Read Romans 6vs23.
why are u wasting your intelligence on religion?

For the records, we are currently in the most peaceful Era of mankind existence. There's less war and less killing than 500 years ago

If it happened then and the world did not end why would the world end now with less violence?

All the rubbish signs you talked about in the bible are lies
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by kaziblake(f): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
why are u wasting your intelligence on religion?

For the records, we are currently in the most peaceful Era of mankind existence. There's less war and less killing than 500 years ago

If it happened then and the world did not end why would the world end now with less violence?

All the rubbish signs you talked about in the bible are lies
I will continue to pray for you till holy spirit arrest you.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by adewaletb3(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
No matter how you spin it, it takes gut to see death and still face it head on, smiling. Quote by soulja-boi
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by xtervaganza(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
I will continue to pray for you till holy spirit arrest you.
more like me arresting out of this political creation they call religion. Time for us to wake up

No country in the while wide world has more churches than Nigeria and we are currently one of the worst countries

Check out the countries considered godless by the few number of religious people in it, they are the most peaceful in the world. Have you seen the border between Holland and Belgium? They drink beer right in the border. Ni armed men, no security or anything because there is ni division or war created by stoopid religion

It's up to you to wake up from your slumber. Religion is a fraud
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by kaziblake(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
more like me arresting out of this political creation they call religion. Time for us to wake up

No country in the while wide world has more churches than Nigeria and we are currently one of the worst countries

Check out the countries considered godless by the few number of religious people in it, they are the most peaceful in the world. Have you seen the border between Holland and Belgium? They drink beer right in the border. Ni armed men, no security or anything because there is ni division or war created by stoopid religion

It's up to you to wake up from your slumber. Religion is a fraud
Hmmm.
God will surely open your eye soon and I pray it won't be too late.
God bless you.
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by xtervaganza(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmmm.
God will surely open your eye soon and I pray it won't be too late.
God bless you.
let god bless the suffering kids in Somalia

I'm doing fine without him

Thanks
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by oyeludef(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Being born and brought up in a military barracks i can easily relate wit what d OP is saying. I remember during the ecomog era wen sani abacha sent our gallant troups on peace keeping in neighboring African countries alot of soldiers died infact it was somehow to hear d news of demise of soldiers we knew in person. My family rejoiced wen my dad finally retired from the job anf he has alot of stories to tell. D same God dat preserved the life of my dad truout his years of meritorious service to the nation will also keep our brothers in d Frontline

1 Like

Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
illiad1:

Well in those days we still had direct access to all US websites where you could apply for anything from anywhere but now it's almost impossible to access important US websites from Africa. But you could give Google a try to to see if they'd let you access the marine corps website from Nigeria.
Thanks so much
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by gidjah(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
You made me wanna shed hard tears as a full grown man. Re mind me of my younger BROTHTER who is still Missing IN Action In Baga (Borno state), pls always remember him In ur prayers, he means all the world to me. I have told father In HEAVEN THAT I SHALL NOT WEEP OVER MY LOVED OVER, enough is enough!!
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by lonelydora: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dansiki1:
What do you mean by that? I actually applied as a RN, my passion is to save lives not take it.

Na joke I dey follow joke now. Must you take everything serious?
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by villavic(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
are u a soldier too?
u should knw frm my words...reply my email then we talk boy that
Re: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi by villavic(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2016
asadike:
are u a soldier too?
u should knw frm my words...reply my email then we talk boy that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It? / Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) / Aisha Buhari Dazzles In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.