Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? (22497 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Lovexme(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy na omo ale oo. Na person salary he wan take carry woman go chop ijekuje lipsrsealed

50k is high, but I suppose he can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by silent10(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecidedNo, 150k is nt even too much. So many poo topics on nairaland
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by udysweet(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
50k for a date? Maybe na dos dos chinese mexican or indian type of cuisine wey d man go wear tux and d lady evening dress and wit a reserved table overlookin som beach front or smtn. Otherwise me am not a foodie shame sef won't allow me eat rice n chicken sef when d man is watching me esp wen its d likes of na oga Tok2008 is d one seated opp me,lol(na joke o mbok)
But seriosly its much. Wit dat mony sef I'll cook u a storm at home and invite him over or vice versa
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by ronald4lif(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol but why? I thought u said she was worth it.

Omo that's a huge sum of money to spend on a date, that's 20bags of Dangote cement bruv. grin

I don't know but 50k on a date is too much I'd rather spend that in pounds. The thing is spending £200 on a date out wouldn't even seem extra special, just a normal recipe and wine might gulp that amount in the UK.

But when looking at it in naira, what do two people want to eat to gulp that amount? Unless they go to Sheraton, Nicon hotels and their likes where their stuff are pricey. If you're out with your guys that's understandable not with just consumables for two. I can't.

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by birmingham04: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
If you like you can spend one million on a date na your toro. What a silly question.
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by 4everGrand(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Ogini? M I lying? U can't even afford to get him a new mattress and apartment. See his feet sef, like some ppl's teeth undecided

Ahn ahn, u sure can abuse a ghost to resurrect.
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by jamex93(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Money I dey find to use as capital for the poultry I want venture into .

Na DAT same money u want go spend for date abeg lend me d money
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by KimBerlyie: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
4everGrand:

Ahn ahn, u sure can abuse a ghost to resurrect.

No Sir cry
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by fullstreets: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
it depends on your monthly income & how special she is to you

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by litetias(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
In fact its too small. Why not use 1 million for a date instead since the date is date, traditional and white wedding all rolled into one. undecided
End tìme date
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by maximas(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Guy is not too big, but that should be base on your capability (your pocket) I can do that
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Omo that's a huge sum of money to spend on a date, that's 20bags of Dangote cement bruv. grin

I don't know but 50k on a date is too much I'd rather spend that in pounds. The thing is spending £200 on a date out wouldn't even seem extra special, just a normal recipe and wine might gulp that amount.

But when looking at it in naira, what do two people want to eat to gulp that amount? Unless they go to Sheraton, Nicon hotels and their likes where their stuff are pricey. If you're out with your guys that's understandable not with just consumables for two. I can't.

Now u are talking brother. cool A lady in this thread said if he is earning 600k, it's not a big deal to spend 50k on a date.

This same lady will ridicule the guy that his mate earning 150k have became landlord albeit him spending recklessly forgetting that when he was doing it for her, she never complained.

Guys naturally are prudent in spending. 50k can buy 50bags of dangote cement, can set up a business, can do a lot of reasonable things.

2 Likes

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaziblake:
wicked cheesy
angry cheesy grin
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
joseph1832:
I'd ask him how much he earns in a month for him to want to spend 50k just for a date.
Speaking of 50k dates... Joseph! angry
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by ronald4lif(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Now u are talking brother. cool A lady in this thread said if he is earning 600k, it's not a big deal to spend 50k on a date.

This same lady will ridicule the guy that his mate earning 150k have became landlord meanwhile he is busy spending lavishly forgetting that when he was spending on her, she never complained.

Guys naturally are prudent in spending. 50k can buy 50bags of dangote cement, can set up a business, can do a lot of reasonable things.

Easier said than done, any lady that think a man who earns 600k monthly can lavish 50k on a date is irresponsible and silly. Even as she's exactly the kind of lady any man shouldn't have in their live. Wetin them wan chop for 50k? How much is food and normal wine in Jevinik, Mama Cass and their likes? No mind the mumu, make she go rob.
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by joseph1832(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Speaking of 50k dates... Joseph! angry
At last she replied my mention. She always tell me to serve whenever I give her a mention. And here I was thinking and believing nothing is year about this year.

Wow!. Since you answered my mention, I can only hope of good tiding...

So, what about 50k dates, you want one?
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Missmossy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol cheesy What a question.
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
20k sef is too much.

Is she bringing her family and friends?
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
doyinisaac:
50k on a date is not too much,it all depends on your pocket,for example a guy that earns 2m monthly can conveniently spend 50k for a date without feeling it,it also depends on who he is having the date with especially if the lady is so special to him....but its a shame we live in a society whereby people think you are a maga if you don't have sex with a lady because you spent 50k on a date....talking as if date must end with sex...

which company will ever pay a person 2m monthly!

that company will go bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by NemzySeries(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
50k 4 jst date!!! Pls aw many litres capacity b her belle? Probably she go don do abortion wella....by d way, wat happened to gala & coke?
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
wristbangle:

This same lady will ridicule the guy that his mate earning 150k have became landlord albeit him spending recklessly forgetting that when he was doing it for her, she never complained.

bros!

dangote cement now na #1,500 ohh

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Chamberlain2014: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
lwkmd @50k for a date#even wen Jesus Christ do him last supper d bills no reach 50k let alone a date wit a hoe# undecidedlwkmd @50k for a date#even wen Jesus Christ do him last supper d bills no reach 50k let alone a date wit a hoe#
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
sonofananimal:

actually lots of banks, ioc's, and even audit firms pay their mid-level to top staff more than that

2 Likes

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
joseph1832:

So, what about 50k dates, you want one?
I don't know what you're talking about o... undecided

And yes, I want a 50k date!! cheesy
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Jckleiin(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Personally I cant, at least not on the first date. subsequent ones I may do that depending on the girl!!!
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by doyinisaac(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
sonofananimal:

is everyone a salary earner??and concerning company that will pay a person 2m monthly,like seriously if you don't know that some people get a pay cheque of 2m monthly then I smh....

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

actually lots of banks, ioc's, and even audit firms pay their mid-level to top staff more than that
Per month or per annum??

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by tayoxx(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Holuwakemmy16:
Not too much if u earn like 600k monthly
wat is this I ne saying. .50k go buy land and build duplex for togo

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Meritocracy: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Some people gives out car or house to surprise, so you can invest more. Just make sure the money is not from Dasukigate cos you go pay back.
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Wizkoko(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilokeys:
Lol
If u earn 150k and God's tithe is 15k

Who are you? grin grin

That's my best one.
Re: Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? by Fraih(f): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
susrite:
Lol that last supper comment caught me
Lollll
I almost Rolled on the floor cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.