Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant (42477 Views)

Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

correct, he has business only to stop the court release of Nnamdi Kanu grin lobatan!

SMH

First of all, the court did NOT release Nnamdi kanu. Go and read the order the court made before commenting

Further, the two issues are completely unrelated. You should be encouraging the President to act to restore order not celebrating criminals and vandals.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Legitbaba(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2016
Utchman1:
No one is above the lord. Tompolo should be used to set an example.

U pple should stp using d word "should" instead use "must" so we know u are more serious

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by timsucess(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
Tompolo should be arrested and made to face the Law if found guilty.
No One is above the Law.

Prove that he blew up the pipeline. Or shut up for ever

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by aimuan(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Southwest, cocoa era will soon be back. Don't be lazy, oyel money will soon stop.
all they no how to do is cry fowl dat the ibos are taking over their land,theyre much concerned about dey accommodation ibos.then I ask, what about the Niger delta that has been feeding the whole nation?they want to take but they don't want to give,useless people.Note am not an ibo.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2016
proprince:
Tompolo boys did not commit that act, before the incidence, Tompolo came out to say they are planin to blow up gas pipenline in order to set him up, and it happend as he said. After it happend Tompolo came out to condem the act nd he said he is nt reaponsible. Why forcing it on him then. There is somtin d govt is nt telin us. sad

Seriously? And you bought that ridiculous speech Common! I know u are much much smarter than that grin
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2016
allthingsgood:

SMH

First of all, the court did NOT release Nnamdi kanu. Go and read the order the court made before commenting

Further, the two issues are completely unrelated. You should be encouraging the President to act to restore order not celebrating criminals and vandals.
]
So why did Buhari own up to stopping the release and defending the continued detention even as a court had set them free, did you watch the media chat or is your TV black and white? grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:
Lagosian, we are in for a long thing as I just heard on radio that Tompolos boys have damaged the chevron escravos gas plant. This is a major gas source for Egbin power plant which supplies a significant portion of power to lagos state. I think it is high time our president **** order the arrest of Tompolo as no man is bigger than Nigeria
We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.

Wisdom demands a man to know what to do and how to do it.

Yaradua came into power and befriended the militants granting them amnesty, makng their ogas rich and Peace returned to the creeks and Nigeria's oil income soared.

But Buhari prefers to tow the path of Obasanjo wth the militants..

All i can do is sit by..

I no send..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2016
aimuan:
all they no how to do is cry fowl dat the ibos are taking over their land,theyre much concerned about dey accommodation ibos.then I ask, what about the Niger delta that has been feeding the whole nation?they want to take but they don't want to give,useless people.Note am not a ibo.

Ingrates everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Gozzzy(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
The most annoying part is that, westerners and most northerners, dont think in any way, imaginable! Oil installations, were secure when GEJ was there, cos Tompolo was there to calm the gingered boys. Now, Buhari has entered, and taken away that office from Tompolo, and the boys are free to operate again, isnt it simple? Buhari brazzenly disobeyed the judiciary, and is still very proud, and headstrong about it(in a democratic dispensation o), una no talk, at all! Why? Cos of hatred for d people involved. Now, Tompolo, is following after Buhari in disobeying the judiciary, una dey scream blue murder! Isnt that wickedly partial Homeboys, are back online, bombing everywhere, cos boys don dey vex again, una still dey call for Tompolo's head! If you people weren't bird brained, you would av asked urselves, if those boys, bore any seal, bearing ''Tompolo''.... Common sense isnt really common...especially, to yorubas and hausas!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by aimuan(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Living4christ:
Abu Lagos no get oil again? make them use there o na, haba! una Neva see chunchin.
my broda non mind them.they come here everyday to cry about how the ibos are taking over their land,but they neglect the fact that some part of the nation has been the source of their power,greedy people.they want to take without giving in returns.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

]
So why did Buhari own up to stopping the release and defending the continued detention even as a court had set them free, did you watch the media chat or is your TV black and white? grin

I guess you prefer to stick to facts that u manufactured from thin air. The court did not set kanu free. The order of the court was: release him till you can FILE FORMAL CHARGES.

Those charges have been filed, hence his arrest! So stop manufacturing lies. The court does not release accused persons, they must answer their charges.

But once again, these issues are UNRELATED! Stop deviating!
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by mark3009(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Southwest, cocoa era will soon be back. Don't be lazy, oyel money will soon stop.
If oil money will soon stop why not use your own gas to generate power

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by oweman: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=dustmalik post=42043870]Agreed. It's high time these miscreants are dealt with.[

Accidental discharge will be a good idea to end this rubbish
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
aimuan:
my broda non mind them.they come here everyday to cry about how the ibos are taking over their land,but they neglect the fact that some part of the nation has been the source of their power,greedy people.they want to take without giving in returns.
]
Forgive us for not respecting our ibo brothers. Oba of Lagos must be made to kneel down and beg on national TV.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

i'm quite sure the mp3 youths will be interested as well, because if ipod youths are there, then mp3 should join too! grin

Ipod indeed..

Dont forget I phone.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by aimuan(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Ingrates everywhere!
Am not an ingrate o,I don't even live in Nigeria not to talk of living in Lagos.just dat I feel so pained wen i read some lagosian's post here everyday.some times I wonder if one is not free to reside anywhere in your own country.truth be told most Yorubas like free gift too much,if the Niger deltans reasons like some part of Yoruba especially the lagosians,I think Nigeria economy would have bn a mess.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2016
allthingsgood:

I guess you prefer to stick to facts that u manufactured from thin air. The court did not set kanu free. The order of the court was: release him till you can FILE FORMAL CHARGES.

Those charges have been filed, hence his arrest! So stop manufacturing lies. The court does not release accused persons, they must answer their charges.

But once again, these issues are UNRELATED! Stop deviating!

RELEASE HIM!
Was he released?

Every matter is related, you cannot be practising stubbornness while forcing the masses to obey the law. That is tyranny!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Arresting him won't solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by murphyibiam15(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Your darkened mind yet be enlightened when the true extent of your hypocrisy hits you bang in the face...a semi-educated piece of trash like you....where did I or anyone associated with me support bokoharam.....we accused Jonathan of not doing enough and this has been proven not only by his actions in the last six weeks prior to the elections but also by dasuki gate.....now get lost you frustrated cursed hateful animal... cheesy
the gal ur quoting has by far many more likes than u not minding 90% of nairalanders are yorubas..dont u think she's making more sense than u

oya insult me....thats your trademark

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep dreaming

Bomb the SS region and see reaction that will end Nigeria and land Buhari in ICC

You talk too much

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by mark3009(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Elosky20:

pls buhari has immunity as a president. bt tompolo is just a nigerian citizen without immunity. hence no comparison
Was buhari the president when oputa panel was on?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by cybriz82(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Very soon nigerian will beg shekau abubakar to help dem fight those thugs...last nyt watchin tvc news abt bokoharam video..shekau b like u people are shoutin bringbackourgirl.why girls girls girls..y can't u say bring back our soldier!..may God help us in dis country sha...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by 247Dior(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
How sure are you that tompolo is involved?? Or are you seeking for attention??

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
mark3009:

Was buhari the president when oputa panel was on?

Did Buhari cooperate with oputa panel?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by basileze: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2016
jstriker442:
i sti dnt understand why ladies play a major role in ethnic bigotry on nairaland. Ts abysmally lugubrious.

Are you a learner? They are Men hiding under Female Moniker.

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm....

Change af come o,jst wished PDP could be a little bit quiet and watch buhari fumble

Maybe they might get a chance to redemption

APC tho....*crying 4 nigeria*

Bokoharam,Biafra,militants....

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by shamecurls(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Its just bitter knowing a constant that your father or any of your generation will ever attain a quarter his accomplishment.

ERAKAMUS:
grin BULL.ARI IS A DULLARD.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by chibuike65: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2016
where is the oba of lagoon you people never see anything name just one strike lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Faraidi(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:
Lagosian, we are in for a long thing as I just heard on radio that Tompolos boys have damaged the chevron escravos gas plant. This is a major gas source for Egbin power plant which supplies a significant portion of power to lagos state. I think it is high time our president **** order the arrest of Tompolo as no man is bigger than Nigeria
We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.
FOOL.You should have known that arresing him will even fuel the situation.People like you just make mouth,but when you hear one bullet you hide under bed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.