Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant (42483 Views)

Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari lacks the mental ability to rule complex nation as Nigeria in this modern time. Even the nation has advanced beyond buhari comprehension and he is totally lost and the Pace of events has totally overwhelmed him

4 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by 1after: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
onatisi:
Buhari lacks the mental ability to rule complex nation as Nigeria in this modern time. Even the nation has advanced beyond buhari comprehension and he is totally lost and the Pace of events has totally overwhelmed him
[/s]

Stay in Ghana and be spewing trash. At your old age of 58, you still can never make sense. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by 1after: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Don't mind them

Tompolo will prevail in Jesus name

We want all our oil wells back angry

Which oil do you have? Shameless ipob youth talking about oil. You can go and die.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Obijulius: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
All because you want to feed fat on what is not your own...come and discharge now..abi u no sabi carry gun.

Missing DSS officer
Missing 107 soldiers
Missing Chibok girls
Missing Budget
very soon you will realize that your access to free oil is missing.

[quote author=oweman post=42056536][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by OBAGADAFFI: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Don't mind them

Tompolo will prevail in Jesus name

We want all our oil wells back angry

But Tompolo said he is not involved the the bombings.

Why are you keyboard warriors trying to force the crime on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Obijulius: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
All that is noise and grammar, more like diversion.

What is your problem with where Tompolo gets his support base from? Feel sorry for the illiterate and underage kids who were used to vote in an illiterate as president.

Please face you ganja farm - you will need it when oil and gas are cut off from u.

Ganjafama:
I feel so sorry for the future generations of kids in this country. If Tompolo is arrested and found guilty he should be dealt with according to the law. Tompolo is a mere criminal who became rich through criminality. Only illiterates support Tompolo.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Julietekekwe1: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Nobody has spoken of killing Tompolo here. Only for him to come to court and clear his named.
Just wondering why you brought KILLING up
other that went to court to clear their names have they return? even when the court declared innocent/granted them bail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Obijulius: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Leave trash for lawma.

Enough of this self-aggrandisement - I have lived there and the hate knows no bounds.

Shielding it in hypocrisy does not make it special.

ayindejimmy:

That's highly preposterous!

SW is a liberal society. If you live there you'll know that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Ganjafama(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Obijulius:
All that is noise and grammar, more like diversion.

What is your problem with where Tompolo gets his support base from? Feel sorry for the illiterate and underage kids who were used to vote in an illiterate as president.

Please face you ganja farm - you will need it when oil and gas are cut off from u.

I am a Niger Deltan to the core: Itsekiri to be precise. I have crude oil in my great-grandfather's backyard. Why am I not going about blowing pipelines all over the place? Even the so-called amnesty is being paid to mostly the Ijaws. A nonentity like Tompolo cannot keep holding the nation to ransome. I repeat, if he is found guilty he should face the law.

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by funkyibodude(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Which court order exactly?

And how does that justify this act of terrorism?

You claimed you don't support it, but brought it up as a defense.
Am I missing something?
good question, since PMB have made himself the law, such that EFCC and DSS will seal your house and arrest you before investigation even when there's is a court injunction against the arrest, or demanding your release. a good example is Dokpesi, Nnamdi kanu, and Dasuki.... So you see why the likes of Tompolo prefers to unleash mayhem because he knows FG game plan. It's not about being the CIC but following the rule of law. Just as Tompolo and his cohorts are not above the law so also is PMB not above the rule of Law, this is a civilian regime. Tyranny begets anarchy and PMB is plunging Nigeria into it.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by miami14: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria shld device anoda source of income n live oil alone. 4 once let's all go back to tilling d soil or other agric practices[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by miami14: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Leave oil alone
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Obijulius: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
First my apologies for coming off as rude to your initial post. Espirit d'corps.

But me must learn to stand by our own in times like these, Nigeria owes us nothing-in the eyes of the average SWner/Northerner- Ijaw, Ikwerre and Itsekiri are one and the same, and the resources must be plundered.

We must learn from them and learn how to defend even our prodigal children in the face of condemnation - Tinubu and Fashola are gods, Buhari is the savior; but you and i know better than that.

We can always come back home and lock our doors and chide our brethren, but as far as we remain in Nigeria, then they are as saintly as the rest.

Ganjafama:
I am a Niger Deltan to the core: Itsekiri to be precise. I have crude oil in my great-grandfather's backyard. Why am I not going about blowing pipelines all over the place? Even the so-called amnesty is being paid to mostly the Ijaws. A nonentity like Tompolo cannot keep holding the nation to ransome. I repeat, if he is found guilty he should face the law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Descartes:

Only a daft will not understand that America has not exhausted all their plans in sinking Zoogeria.

So u are still hanging unto this baseless conspiracy theory. What exactly will America gain from nigeria's disunity Oil is already worthless in international market so what else?

Bts you dont have to insult people to make a point. You either comment maturedly or keep quiet
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ayindejimmy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Julietekekwe1:
other that went to court to clear their names have they return? even when the COURT DECLARED INNOCENT and granted them bail.

I beg ur pardon?
Which court declared who innocent?
You're confusing granting bail with declaring a suspect innocent.
You people should widen your horizon.
The act of re-arresting some that is on bail on a different charge doesn't is not illegal.
This is a case study in India and nobody cried.

However, as Kiku was on his way to Delhi shortly after his release on bail, a team of Haryana police arrested him again on Wednesday evening at Fatehabad where a separate case was registered against him also under Section 295 A (hurting religious sentiments) of IPC, SP Kaithal Kishan Murari said.

m.ibnlive.com/news/india/comedian-kiku-sharda-arrested-twice-for-mimicking-dera-chief-1189427.html
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
"United we stand,divided we fall"!I really weep for this country.Just because of sentiment,hatred,bigotry,tribalism etc; we see bad and call it good.It's so shameful that the so called leaders of tommorrow are worse than the unpatriotic leaders of today.With such a mindset,we'll hardly achieve progress.

I'm from South South,but if Tompolo is found guilty of all the charges been leveled against him,he should be jailed because he doesn't own Niger Delta or Nigeria;he's just an ordinary citizen fighting a lost battle for his selfish interest.

For those tribal bigots who come to insult themselves and other people's tribes without moral justification,shame on you.You're bringing curse upon your selves because tribes and languages are given by God which makes them divine.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Mekyno(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep dreaming

Bomb the SS region and see reaction that will end Nigeria and land Buhari in ICC
Na today, i want to remind u dat dat was exactly wat waz said should Gej lose election, which he later lost (due to many political wayo) without any reaction following up.
Una no get liver to face northerns joor. Even common to team up n act, or pull out, una still dey play loyalty to north (abokis). North wey don corner all una oil wells, one of d reason Gej was evicted (2017 oil well contract renewal).
Una neva wake up, guy relax.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by fabre4: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Your brain is there for a reason...try using it before regurgitating trash and embarrassing yourself in the process.... angry....an individual facing criminal charges decides to blackmail the government and blows up pipelines and thereby affects my right to live my life comfortably...iPod youths take over and support this terrorist action and you have the audacity to ask that I mind my business.....you need to have your akpu infested head examined....you have more than a few missing brain cells... angry

Don't be that foolish to link this with IPOB your president wants to use shia tactics on Niger Delta but it won't work. Tompolo has come out to say he isn't the one if your president has proof that he is the one let him bring it out otherwise shut up

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Julietekekwe1: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I beg ur pardon?
Which court declared who innocent?
You're confusing granting bail with declaring a suspect innocent.
You people should widen your horizon.
The act of re-arresting some that is on bail on a different charge doesn't is not illegal.
This is a case study in India and nobody cried.

However, as Kiku was on his way to Delhi shortly after his release on bail, a team of Haryana police arrested him again on Wednesday evening at Fatehabad where a separate case was registered against him also under Section 295 A (hurting religious sentiments) of IPC, SP Kaithal Kishan Murari said.

m.ibnlive.com/news/india/comedian-kiku-sharda-arrested-twice-for-mimicking-dera-chief-1189427.html

But u were asked by the court, was there any other charges against him and u said no, and which other charges made u to rearest him. which means u go about arresting people before looking for charges? did listing to buhari media chart he said I can never release them. so what is Tompolo coming to do? The cockroach can never be innocent in the gartering of fowls. Mr man state of lawlessness do not favour anybody, tomorrow might be ur turn.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ayindejimmy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Obijulius:
Leave trash for lawma.

Enough of this self-aggrandisement - I have lived there and the hate knows no bounds.

Shielding it in hypocrisy does not make it special.

if u'v truly lived in d west and u claim the 'hatred' here for people from othe parts of nja 'knows no bound.'
then u'r certainly an ingrate nd there's no iota of truth in u. Next time, just luk in d mirror u'l see d hatred is in u

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ERAKAMUS: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
seunajia:

Seun. It is wrong to "insult a nairalander", it is OK to call the president ugly names.
You are DAFT YOU IDIOTIC FELLOW NONSENSE

CALL SATAN IF YOU LIKE MUGU.

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ERAKAMUS: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
shamecurls:
Its just bitter knowing a constant that your father or any of your generation will ever attain a quarter his accomplishment.

E PAIN NAM.

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by iluvweed(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nna broses can fit to make mouth online

God purnish all of una!.. undecided
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by luvprince4real(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
allthingsgood:

The President did not break any law. And anybody who feels he/she is bigger or more important than Nigeria will be dealt with ruthlessly. Just watch how Tompolo will be put in his place.

Nigeria now has a President not a clueless clown!
ur president dat disobey court orders on several occasion to d extend dat a judge had to withdraw from a case did not break any law. U must be living in sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Rival(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ganjafama:
Can you name one good thing your presence in the niger delta has attracted to it?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by hansad: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:

We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.

You can't remain truthful, even when you are making an appeal for calm.

Why lie that we no longer depend on oil to run Nigeria's economy?

Do we depend on cocoa and groundnut pyramids? Or on borrowed money?

Tell Buhari to honour past agreements of Nigerians. Government is a continuity. Where is the report of the CONFAB? It's not enough for the SW to see Nigeria as okay, and merely waiting for when Osiban shall succeed Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
luvprince4real:
ur president dat disobey court orders on several occasion to d extend dat a judge had to withdraw from a case did not break any law. U must be living in sambisa.

You must be living in congo. Thats not the reason the judge recused himself....jeez! which kain brain nigerians get sef
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Topmostt: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
allthingsgood:

You must be living in congo. Thats not the reason the judge recused himself....jeez! which kain brain nigerians get sef
Please what Made the judge to recuse himself?
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Topmostt:

Please what Made the judge to recuse himself?

Stay there and be asking me stupid kweshon

Were you under a rock when Kanu rejected the judge Mtschew
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Julietekekwe1:
other that went to court to clear their names have they return? even when the court declared innocent/granted them bail.
This is the problem buhari now has . He has portrayed himself as someone who can't be trusted with the law or to abide with it .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Topmostt: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
allthingsgood:

Stay there and be asking me stupid kweshon

Were you under a rock when Kanu rejected the judge Mtschew
Do you know if I reside in congo aswell? Did Kanu reject the Judge? Please what was kanu's reason for rejecting the Judge?

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allthingsgood: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Topmostt:

Do you know if I reside in congo aswell? Did Kanu reject the Judge? Please what was kanu's reason for rejecting the Judge?

Read the reason above!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.