Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant (42484 Views)

Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by coolitempa(f): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I can't force you to abandon your way of life but I advise you to never wish anyone evil because others are doing it.

I respect the sanctity of life, support and defend human and equal right for everyone. Wishing you luck in all your endeavours.

Good to know...but having said that....show me where I have ever been against Biafra...if people want to go...let them go but peacefully....we don't want war... sad....you can also check all my past posting history....I have never once mocked the Ibos for their loses in the civil war...but I will oppose your hateful hypocrisy and empty chest beating ways....that I will never compromise on....if you want to go..go...but follow the law and stop your evil ways...I wish you too the best...goodbye...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Hafter1: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2016
masterpower:

See them! Children of hate. Cowards of a people. I mean the AMALAS.

You wey get spiritual problem sef dey talk. Lolz.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Mckennedy: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:

Rubbish. U think dis is Jonathan's era?. That place should be totally levelled. Nonesense

What are you still waiting for? Why not go and level it?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Mckennedy: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Ugomba:
Tompolo should be arrested and made to face the Law if found guilty.
No One is above the Law.

I know you're hidden under your bed as you type this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Mckennedy: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:
I am sure even the ijaws will not be in support of tompolo and his band of thugs....only the iPod youths will be in support.. angry..so because a man faced with criminal charges fails to do the needful, we must all suffer......

Na you go suffer go back to cocoa farm.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Elosky20: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2016
please ladyexellency and coolitempa abeg make una stop this una quarrell nw. u must nt engage in insults to drive ur point. i have been following this thread frm the beginning it has been educative. bt remember everybody is entitled to his or her opinion pls

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Pidggin(f): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2016
How many groups will Buhari fight? This is only the beginning, militants are more strategic in their attack than B.H. A wiser govt would avoid them

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by omogin(f): 2:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Enor concern bubu Na, him dey go uae. Him no dey stay lagos
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by OfoIgbo: 3:11am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Your darkened might yet be enlightened when the true extent of your hypocrisy hits you bang in the face...a semi-educated piece of trash like you....where did I or anyone associated with me support bokoharam.....we accused Jonathan of not doing enough and this has been proven not only by his actions in the last six weeks prior to the elections but also by dasuki gate.....now get lost you frustrated cursed hateful animal... cheesy

Dasukigate has proven that Yorubas were really the people undermining the national security of Nigeria, by practising excessive corruption in arms procurement for the Nigerian military

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:02am On Jan 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep dreaming

Bomb the SS region and see reaction that will end Nigeria and land Buhari in ICC

So na only dem get monopoly of bombing? Meanwhile, ask yourself, is this Niger Delta struggle or is this criminal? What is their reason?

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Pidggin:
How many groups will Buhari fight? This is only the beginning, militants are more strategic in their attack than B.H. A wiser govt would avoid them

Is the reason for bombing directly no indirectly related to the Niger Delta struggle?
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by islandmoon: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Vulu:
WHEN WE ADVISED YOU TO START PLANTING COCOA, YOU THOUGHT WE WERE JOKING. WE'LL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO WANT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY BY FIRE BY FORCE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN PEACEFULLY GO HIS WAY. FOR NOW YOU ARE FREE TO KEEP LAMENTING.

this is initial IGG, Initial Gra Gra!! we shall see.. corrupt souls shall go to jail!
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by hollandis(f): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Good to know...but having said that....show me where I have ever been against Biafra...if people want to go...let them go but peacefully....we don't want war... sad....you can also check all my past posting history....I have never once mocked the Ibos for their loses in the civil war...but I will oppose your hateful hypocrisy and empty chest beating ways....that I will never compromise on....if you want to go..go...but follow the law and stop your evil ways...I wish you too the best...goodbye...

Liarrr,now militant is showing you pepper ,you are earning dust

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by talktimi(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:

[s]Rubbish. U think dis is Jonathan's era?. That place should be totally levelled. Nonesense[/s]
nobody stopped the EFCC from arresting Tompolo so why are you interested in annihilating our region just because of only one man or do you want to relocate your people here ? Use the space between your ears productively

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Yujin(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:
I am sure even the ijaws will not be in support of tompolo and his band of thugs....only the iPod youths will be in support.. angry..so because a man faced with criminal charges fails to do the needful, we must all suffer......
I still vividly remember how buhari ignored the invitation Oputa panel handed to him. Did any of you call for buhari's head then? Just felt like reminding you. If buhari is above the law, Tompolo too is above the law. I know you and your likes will dismiss my post without any consideration but the end result will shock all of you. Get ready to wear the khaki and march to the Niger Delta. Gone are the days of divide and rule. No one militant group will be touched in isolation while the others stay and watch. Those days are gone.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by momentoftruth: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:
Lagosian, we are in for a long thing as I just heard on radio that Tompolos boys have damaged the chevron escravos gas plant. This is a major gas source for Egbin power plant which supplies a significant portion of power to lagos state. I think it is high time our president completely destroyed the creeks and order the arrest of Tompolo as no man is bigger than Nigeria.
We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.
get your facts right, Tompolo has nothing to do with it, APC members are trying to set him up, go and find out the truth yourself, i knew that is what They will report in Lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Pidggin(f): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Is the reason for bombing directly no indirectly related to the Niger Delta struggle?

Placing a warrant of arrest on a militant is(This is the way they reason)
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by OFFICIAL336: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:
Lagosian, we are in for a long thing as I just heard on radio that Tompolos boys have damaged the chevron escravos gas plant. This is a major gas source for Egbin power plant which supplies a significant portion of power to lagos state. I think it is high time our president completely destroyed the creeks and order the arrest of Tompolo as no man is bigger than Nigeria.
We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.
Even if u don't need oil to finance the budget, u need oil to boost foreign exchange. So the economy is still oil based.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.