Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant (42482 Views)

Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by allanphash7(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Are you still pained?
Monimatic:
Buhari the dullard

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by tunde1200(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:
Lagosian, we are in for a long thing as I just heard on radio that Tompolos boys have damaged the chevron escravos gas plant. This is a major gas source for Egbin power plant which supplies a significant portion of power to lagos state. I think it is high time our president **** order the arrest of Tompolo as no man is bigger than Nigeria
We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.

House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.

You get light before.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by jstriker442(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:
I am sure even the ijaws will not be in support of tompolo and his band of thugs....only the iPod youths will be in support.. angry..so because a man faced with criminal charges fails to do the needful, we must all suffer......
i sti dnt understand why ladies play a major role in ethnic bigotry on nairaland. Ts abysmally lugubrious.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by kay29000(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Living4christ:
Abu Lagos no get oil again? make them use there o na, haba! una Neva see chunchin.

Look at what you are saying...and you call yourself 'living4christ.' This are the type of hypocritical Christians I hate.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by jidebaba69(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep dreaming

Bomb the SS region and see reaction that will end Nigeria and land Buhari in ICC

You must be one of them!
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by chukuli(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Living4christ:
Abu Lagos no get oil again? make them use there o na, haba! una Neva see chunchin.
abi na dry well dey find for lagos......madness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by AmazonKindle: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2016
buhari should have stop going into election won by PdP in the last election.
sylva may have instigate the boys to give tompolo bad name,tompolo may have be the brain behind dickson success at the poll.

the bombing had nothing to do with tompolo not attending court over corruption,that court case is secondary to him.

if boko haram was use to discredit jonathan i think militiant want to discredit buhari

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by jidebaba69(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Monimatic:
Buhari the dullard

Not as dull as Jonathan
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by hollywater: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2016
hmohammed:
Lagosian, we are in for a long thing as I just heard on radio that Tompolos boys have damaged the chevron escravos gas plant. This is a major gas source for Egbin power plant which supplies a significant portion of power to lagos state. I think it is high time our president **** order the arrest of Tompolo as no man is bigger than Nigeria
We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
House please what is your take on this as I am very sad about this development.
Can you just go back and read your post again? Talk true for once please. You just contradict yourself. "We really no longer depend on this oil to run the economy based on the recent proposed budget.
"This is a major gas source for Egbin power plants which supplies a significant portion of power to Lagos state"Yet you don't need the oil.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by umehmj(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2016
chisos! boko boys ravaging the north, IPOB's impending terror smouldering in the east, now the Almighty Niger Delta militants awakened from their deep slumber; buhari still chewing his gworo, feeling irate and walking out on chibok mothers.

which way Nigeria? which way?!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by umehmj(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2016
chisos! boko boys ravaging the north, IPOB's impending terror smouldering in the east, now the Almighty Niger Delta militants awakened from their deep slumber; buhari still chewing his gworo, feeling irate and walking out on chibok mothers.

which way Nigeria? which way?!! .

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by alpamo6: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
At least the west will post something with sense not with joke grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Onyilosky(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
If any body tamper the life of Tompolo for God and man I will make sure Dat the persons life will be useless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Ganjafama(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Ur hate for tompolo is driving u crazy and hope u dont kill urself for tompolo's sake.
Tompolo came out saying he had no hand in d pipeline bombing,yet u still forced it on him,its bad.
U think arresting tompolo will solve the issue?kill tompolo and witness and unprecedented anarchy in nigeria
I feel so sorry for the future generations of kids in this country. If Tompolo is arrested and found guilty he should be dealt with according to the law. Tompolo is a mere criminal who became rich through criminality. Only illiterates support Tompolo.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by nijabazaar: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Your brain is there for a reason...try using it before regurgitating trash and embarrassing yourself in the process.... angry....an individual facing criminal charges decides to blackmail the government and blows up pipelines and thereby affects my right to live my life comfortably...iPod youths take over and support this terrorist action and you have the audacity to ask that I mind my business.....you need to have your akpu infested head examined....you have more than a few missing brain cells... angry
This lady is quite more civilized than you....her responses are laden with reason yet yours is to abuse...

Give respect.Earn respect.....even in a Bigoted Quora like NL.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by nijabazaar: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Sowell30:
You deserve to have your head smashed on a concrete and your brain matter fed to wild rats .
Chai.....you must be a fan of Stephen king novels.

The horror in ur comment sounds like poetry....its a compliment.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2016
jstriker442:
i sti dnt understand why ladies play a major role in ethnic bigotry on nairaland. Ts abysmally lugubrious.
]
You Go understand when one ibo boy use prick scatter ya yoruba yang finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ayindejimmy(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Ur hate for tompolo is driving u crazy and hope u dont kill urself for tompolo's sake.
Tompolo came out saying he had no hand in d pipeline bombing,yet u still forced it on him,its bad.
U think arresting tompolo will solve the issue?kill tompolo and witness and unprecedented anarchy in nigeria

Nobody has spoken of killing Tompolo here. Only for him to come to court and clear his named.
Just wondering why you brought KILLING up
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2016
umehmj:

which way Nigeria? which way?!! .

Dividends of voting an illiterate

14 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Mamog(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Your hate for Tompolo has destroyed ur sense of reasoning.. Tompolo made it clear before the attack that some persons are planning to attack oil facilities just to criminalise him.. what did ur defence intelligence and DSS do about the info? They went to sleep.. now u blame Tompolo for the attack?
If the president, EFCC and DSS can disobey court orders an go free then Tompolo is only leaning from the best teachers and should be free also.
A quick reminder :the killing of Sadam hussein and Ghadaffi did not lead to peace .FG should be wise

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nicepoker(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2016
Niger delta really powers this country up. They though the damages will affect us alone.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by yanabasee(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Your brain is there for a reason...try using it before regurgitating trash and embarrassing yourself in the process.... angry....an individual facing criminal charges decides to blackmail the government and blows up pipelines and thereby affects my right to live my life comfortably...iPod youths take over and support this terrorist action and you have the audacity to ask that I mind my business.....you need to have your akpu infested head examined....you have more than a few missing brain cells... angry

What Charge? A man sell hectares of land for billions of naira and the FG took to court to charge him of money laundering, AS HOW? The FG who dashes out cars and wardrobe allowance to NASS is so comfortable with that. The FG who budgeted
billions of naira for his touring isn't laundering the nigeria currency right?

Has anyone ever charge Buhari for National Thread? Over his "Baboons will soak with blood" statement?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Nobody has spoken of killing Tompolo here. Only for him to come to court and clear his named.
Just wondering why you brought KILLING up

normal way sw and north regard SS as slaves that must be killed

7 Likes

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ayindejimmy(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
funkyibodude:
Actually PMB started this rubbish when he failed to obey court orders, Nigeria of today is not Nigeria of 1984, he's driving this nation towards anarchy...

Note I am not in any way in support of the recent bombings undecided

Which court order exactly?

And how does that justify this act of terrorism?

You claimed you don't support it, but brought it up as a defense.
Am I missing something?
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by BankeSmalls(f): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Nicepoker:
Niger delta really powers this country up. They though the damages will affect us alone.

Niger Delta is owned by the kastina state government
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ayindejimmy(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

normal way sw and north regard SS as slaves that must be killed
That's highly preposterous!
SW is a liberal society. If you live there you'll know that.
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by Nicepoker(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Niger Delta is owned by the kastina state government
it has begun.

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by ayindejimmy(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Mamog:
Your hate for Tompolo has destroyed ur sense of reasoning.. Tompolo made it clear before the attack that some persons are planning to attack oil facilities just to criminalise him.. what did ur defence intelligence and DSS do about the info? They went to sleep.. now u blame Tompolo for the attack?
If the president, EFCC and DSS can disobey court orders an go free then Tompolo is only leaning from the best teachers and should be free also.
A quick reminder :the killing of Sadam hussein and Ghadaffi did not lead to peace .FG should be wise

Be specific. Which court order exactly?
Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by umehmj(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Dividends of voting an illiterate

I think it's more of being civilized. i have seen civilized illiterates and seen more uncivilized literates.

1 Like

Re: Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant by VISTIN(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2016
coolitempa:

You make this thing look difficult.

Just do Nigerian gvt a big Favour: go and arrest Tompolo and his boys, arrest all Igbos supporting him and hand them over to Buhari.
You're consuming too much space here, pls

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Chimaroke Nnamani Dumps PDP, Reaffirms Ties With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.