Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating (59804 Views)

See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating / He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? / His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by eleko1: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
embarassed
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by vault(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
your dick is about to get served grin
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cut it off sharply shocked
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
The op's monika and the so called trending twitter handle have something in common.

In fact they re actually the same person grin
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
And the idiot will allow her to feel important or threatening...

I love sex but not to an extend that my girl will carry a weapon without my knowledge..............sorry.......I am not that weak and stupid...........

Its good for jokes but in reality.....:........If she succeded it means you deserve it ........cos you are a weakling........and thats just sad.

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
She should also not cheat on him.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by ogaprime(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na to cut the hot dog and fry the two eggs give owner chop
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Welp.I'm sure he got the message.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
jaelz:
A twitter user @blabyjaelz has been trending on Twitter all day after he shared the hilarious but real and scary picture below that his girlfriend left him on the freezer... Guys can u deduce what she's talking about?

cc: ishilove, onila, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, prettythicksme

I'll give her one final polish and then give her the heave ho.

I'll just make sure to do it on a Thursday cause that's trash pickup day.

How do I get rid of her clean? See pic of how I'll decorate my extra room and I'll start throwing in my Ijebu accent heavily grin

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am now a mod grin
A mod when it comes to bleeping issues
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2016
This is not even close to funny.

This a sneak-peek into the mental state of a very unstable woman.

You're dealing with a ticking time-bomb that something will eventually set off. It doesn't have to be cheating.

Don't wait until you're missing parts to end things.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Stanbeto: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2016
I saw only apple and plantain. There is God o
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by mallimillz(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2016
grin she must be a witch..to even threaten like dat
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2016
She's just showing her love and appreciate for the Johnson. The knife is just there to illustrate the edibility of the Johnson. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by sanbells(f): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Lol... Touch the freezer and I cut off u d*ck!

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Tlake(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2016
omo this is serious o,buzli boo boo
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by sundoj08(m): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2016
shocked the threat is very real.

I'd definitely leave a similar fruity pattern too. grin

Who's got an idea
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Michizzy(f): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Lol!
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by bashsani(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2016
vfactor:
The op's monika and the so called trending twitter handle have something in common.

In fact they re actually the same person grin
I admire your intelligence

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Trhymes4love17(m): 12:58am On Jan 18, 2016
You never see gobe[color=#006600][/color]. grin
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Excuzeme: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2016
sundoj08:
shocked the threat is very real.

I'd definitely leave a similar fruity pattern too. grin

Who's got an idea

No need to run! "TWO" can play the game! undecided undecided

Leave the 'ebo" (sacrifice!) as she made it but remember to add your own bit.

Stick a BULLET into each Red Grape (women gat two breast , right?)... and pretend you did not even see it. shocked shocked kiss kiss

From then on, may the fastest person to draw his/her gun first, ....survive.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by sundoj08(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Excuzeme:

No need to run! "TWO" can play the game! undecided undecided

Leave the 'ebo" (sacrifice!) as she made it but remember to add your own bit.

Stick a BULLET into each Red Grape (women gat two breast , right?)... and pretend you did not even see it. shocked shocked kiss kiss

From then on, may the fastest person to draw his/her gun first, ....survive.

Lool world war 3 obviously
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by ogmaskman: 1:47am On Jan 18, 2016
mascot87:
If the guy is not ready to cheat on the babe then this shouldn't be a problem to him. Simple

This days girls turn imagination to reality. I will advise the guy to bail out now bfor story enter the Mata.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Bullcrap angry
See the wabbish these mods keep pushing to fp.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by amtaken(f): 2:36am On Jan 18, 2016
If I were the guy I will call off the relationship immediately whether I cheat on her or not. She's mentally sick.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by InvertedHammer: 2:47am On Jan 18, 2016
/
Nothing to.worry about.

People who would carry out such threats do not warn or send subtle messages.

They are usually quiet and calm.

And they will cut with no hesitation.

Barking dogs do not bite.
/

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Chijosky(m): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Ajusshi:
That must be that LadyF angry
Are you sure
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by ussy09(m): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Very funi, she mean his joystick is at risk.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by onunwa21(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2016
I can't accept this kind of play.......very expensive.......we must call it a quit...before my generation will go into extinction.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2016
bashsani:
I admire your intelligence
. Thanks. I think u re equally intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.