Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating (59800 Views)

See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating / He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? / His Dad Called His Girlfriend,warned The Girl To Leave His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by SirAfoy1(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2016
21century AROKO

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by dammytosh: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2016
He should with a finer and more beautiful girl.

She will be down casted and will keep asking .

"Baby why ?"
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by xtervaganza(m): 5:50am On Jan 18, 2016
mascot87:
If the guy is not ready to cheat on the babe then this shouldn't be a problem to him. Simple
1st the picture has been around for over 4 years

2nd, it is the girl who should have the sanity to leave if the guy is cheating. She has no right to threaten him

3rd) some guys are just weak

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by igwe44(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Is very simple. if you brake my heart,i will cut your dick
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2016
OP, are u the one ur gf threatened in that manner? The twitter handle up there is blabyjaelz and ur moniker is jaelz.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by cardoctor(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2016
He should quickly go and buy a d1ck protector. They sell them at Oko oba market.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by ikbnice(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2016
OP, your GF is obviously a Calabar gal.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by ladyF(f): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Ajusshi:
That must be that LadyF angry
lmao but why!!!! cry

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] doesn't need this to stop him from cheating grin grin grin
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2016
sundoj08:
shocked the threat is very real.

I'd definitely leave a similar fruity pattern too. grin

Who's got an idea
A counter picture to convey the same meaning won't be that easy cheesy
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2016
amtaken:
If I were the guy I will call off the relationship immediately whether I cheat on her or not. She's mentally sick.
Hahaha !! Seriously ? cheesy
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2016
onunwa21:
I can't accept this kind of play.......very expensive.......we must call it a quit... before my generation will go into extinction.
Bwhahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Bros easy ooooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Laredojohn(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2016
If the guy is sure of himself he shouldn't fear...he should just act as if he has seen nothing.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by azeecoboy(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2016
cut my dick??
ontop say i Bleep another girl??

she must be joking,aw also find a divided apple and then put hot pepper in the middle of it
thats what she will also meet if she come back home
angry
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by vickylala239: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016
That's simply na

The banana is dick and the other red things are puccci. .we all knw Dat puccci is always red...

The knife means cutting ur dick off..

Simply meaning d day she catches you,she will cut off ur dickkkk....

My dear better run from that girl....simply as that..

Cuz very few guys cn stay without cheating.... meaning one day she will catch u.

Is better simply for ha to cut ur dickkkk off..she cn pretend to 4gv u n den cut it off wit ha mouth during blow jobbbb....

Better run
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by sdavirus: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Whether I'm a cheater or not, I'll flee from this type. Imagine she's misinformed, or wrongly believes u are cheating.. Hmmm... Shei It's "I didn't know, I'm sorry" that will come after that

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by sdavirus: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2016
vickylala239:
That's simply na

The banana is dick and the other red things are puccci. .we all knw Dat puccci is always red...

The knife means cutting ur dick off..

Simply meaning d day she catches you,she will cut off ur dickkkk....

My dear better run from that girl....simply as that..

Cuz very few guys cn stay without cheating.... meaning one day she will catch u.

Is better simply for ha to cut ur dickkkk off..she cn pretend to 4gv u n den cut it off wit ha mouth during blow jobbbb....

Better run

That's wrong... Red are used to signify the balls.
Doesn't have to be red
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by vickylala239: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2016
sdavirus:

That's wrong... Red are used to signify the balls.
Doesn't have to be red

Balls are never red?

puciii is red.....

Evn balls are inside a sac
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Zinozee1: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Run for your life... Thank GOD she practicalize dis through Demo, m seriously scared
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2016
NO PLAY FOR MOSKOW! KOSERE NI MOSKOW
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Honesty007(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
She doesn't love him@ all.
I dislike Jealous ladies and the moody type, they r secret spoilers and destroyers.
Thank God, i have no GF,but what i have is plenty girls who know me and are all treated equally.
The moment u misbehave, u r already replaced.
This is cos,i wont say anything,nor do anything.
What can u do when girls r competing for u everyday.How dya behave?
I know how to handle them.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am now a mod grin
congrats, if that is true.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by mobaladf: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Wow.....
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
it means that she will make banana juice for him
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Damikevin(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2016
mascot87:
If the guy is not ready to cheat on the babe then this shouldn't be a problem to him. Simple
even if he's not gonna cheat, the fear she has put in him, will prevent him from being honest over the smallest of things, for fear of what she might do. Plus what you don't know can't hurt you, he can cheat n not tell her. What if she is now the one to cheat, what will she do to her self, blow the place up? HypocriSy with a large side of paranoia, that's all I see. You might even be scared of shaking or friendly hugging her sister sef.
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Skmoda360:

congrats, if that is true.
Just mention my moniker whenever u want ur try to hit fp cheesy
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2016
figo05:

A mod when it comes to bleeping issues
shocked bet y?
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bluezy13:
I wonder wetin guy for use warn babe.

Just wonder
cut pawpaw horizontally, put it on a table and stick a knife through it... SOLVED...

see picture below grin

Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by anchor3447(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
The reason I have to start thinking of cheating on her the more
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by adamzey(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
dats bad
Re: See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating by Bayhor(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
this one no be sere sere oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.