Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,807 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (12006 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Bojocity: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
ask her d reason why she slept with him,just 6weeks absent.My guy broke up with his girlfriend due to dis same reason, d girl will do worse if u married her because is like she be ashawo.Forgive her and quite d relationship she lose her trust.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by tEsLim(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2011
She'll do worse when you marry her. And f the landlord / co tenants etc. Though I believe everybody is like that i'm sorry sad. Human will always be human. We like changes, we are insatiable I sex is not the end of a relationship its understanding. Sex happens its like that. I dont believe she should have sex with one person or you should have sex with one person its not compulsory. You can have sexual arrangements smiley with multiple partners and keep it open. That way you both wont get hurt. Sex happens. Just enjoy life. If you cheated her you would have been secretly happy.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by kaypeegee: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2011
She slept with someone at work! ey thats really something. am a lady myself, i would advise you to leave her, why did she sleep with him in the first place? she couldnt handle a few weeks alone? i mean if she had just kissed the guy i might get to think she got tempted and was lonely etc, but to go as far as to find a venue for the act, go through the whole thing then suddenly come back to her senses, ah, and now she is sorry. you might think you have forgiven her and can continue with this relationship but you wont be able to leave with what she has done. she will do it again, she has no self control, and how will you regain that trust, you're just going to hurt yourself by trying to give this woman a chance, there are too many women out there to waste time on girls like her who dont appreciate good things when they have them. let her go!,
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by aribisala0(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2011
that is good  game  spirit  cheesy
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by tEsLim(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2011
Can you see that someone is saying kissin' ain't bad. If kissin ain't bad so why should sex be bad? Never start what you can't finish so the saying goes
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Wislet(f): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
I WONDER WHY EVERYONE CAN'T SEEM TO SEE WHERE SISTAWOMAN POINTED OUT THAT DE GUY IS A MARRIED MAN WITH A KID UNDERWAY, BUT WAS THINKING OF CHEATING ON HIS WIFE COS 'SHE ISN'T GOOD AT S.EX'. Dis is daft.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Like lil wayne said "drop [her] like it's hot" grin grin
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by 190: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
2 weeks and a day.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by 190: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
but why,

2weeks is like 2years angry angry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
because I told you that I don't like >>>> undecided undecided

angry angry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by 190: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
but i cant help it

thats how my face is cry cry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by braine(m): 1:47am On Apr 17, 2011
This is one serious issue
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by desholah(m): 1:52am On Apr 17, 2011
OP.

Then forgive her cheesy grin grin grin grin

Whatever you have done,once you confess . .I forgive you? . . . . .WTF grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2011
How come 'good girls' always succumb to 'known play boys', and then come back later to shed crocodile tears on their pathetic boyfriends and pretend to be sorry? Good girl my arse. And btw, don't they all sleep with their bosses? *hisses*
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by DonMatino1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
that girl is shameless person, why did she went ahead to sleep with ur Bose.
ask her very well there must be a good explanation 4 dis act. shocked
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by segzicres(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
honesty my left bum, she's only trying to play smart by telling you first before anyones does, so she's only playing you, don't be a retard.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by DonMatino1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2011
well the fact that she told you about it does not excuse what she has done, but the least you can do is forgive her and let her go. personally i don't tolerate any form of cheating from any girl, or lady. if and when i find out the relationship ends that instant. what the H E L L, people need to know that their actions have consequences, and she was not forced. she went to wherever they did the act, sat at dinner, went into the room, took off her clothes, and probably gave him the se'x of his life, then sends you a text to ask for forgiveness. that is the height of irreponsibility. if my babe wanna cheat thats up to her but she berra keep the secret till she dies, or else
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

well the fact that she told you about it does not excuse what she has done, but the least you can do is forgive her and let her go. personally i don't tolerate any form of cheating from any girl, or lady. if and when i find out the relationship ends that instant. what the H E L L, people need to know that their actions have consequences, and she was not forced. she went to wherever they did the act, sat at dinner, went into the room, took off her clothes, and probably gave him the se'x of his life, then sends you a text to ask for forgiveness. that is the height of irreponsibility. if my babe wanna cheat thats up to her but she berra keep the secret till she dies, or else

That is the crux of the matter, and that is why the idea of forgiving a cheating woman (who ordinarily should have the strong will to say NO, and who did so much shakara before I finally got her) is absolutely abominable.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2011
pro01:

That is the crux of the matter, and that is why the idea of forgiving a cheating woman (who ordinarily should have the strong will to say NO, and who did so much shakara before I finally got her) is absolutely abominable.

grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2020
manmustwac:
Since the news go spread around the office it was only a matter of time before u foundout anyway so she had no choice to confess to you first. The ball is in your court dude. Maybe you should get her to change job so she won't be around the senior colleague. You need sit her down and have a serious discussion with her.
discuss what again?
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Youngpo413: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exchanging Saliva During Kissing / Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.