Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (12000 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by ElRazur: 1:22am On Jun 24, 2009
Nezed:

Let's learn to appreciate 'humility' and ' the act of seeking forgiveness'.

Bleep forgiveness and humility!

@OP
Get her back, Bleep her mother, sister and then stab her pet to death just to show your outrage,  grin then you may consider forgiving her. But never ever go down on her again, you would be literally sucking your own Boss's manhood.

grin grin grin

*Above post is a joke.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by 190: 1:24am On Jun 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by cooldud62: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2009
sistawoman, thanks for pointing it out that the story's fake,
assuming it's not fake,
This is for all the sisters that said he should kick her ass kiss kiss kiss
She is not a wife material tongue
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2009
Shades go screw yourself tart.Real life situations is what pple share not some bashing female gender thread idiot
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by shades: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2009
Thanks all, for your incisive contributions. i guess the ball is actually in my court,
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
if u must continue the relationship,then she must resign from the office and lookj for work elsewhere cause u cant bear the stigma of ur boss whom u see every other day has inserted his honey stick in ur wife cunt,its a seriuos humiliation so i advice,let her resign and look elsewhere, but if not, then discontinue the relationship cause the lady is not faithful and infact shes a honeydripper.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by beingme(f): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
am confused there NL

sleeping with boss? hummm
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by luvsulmose: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
your girl friend na idiot.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by IFELEKE(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Poster
Look Dude, if you feel you can handle the fact that she slept with her boss(with it's attendant consequences)then forge ahead but If you can't,Break the relationship,count your gains,pains,learn from them and move on. . .
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by omofola(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
That is always the result of an office romance!!!
The girl is obviously a disaapoinotment and you call her a good girl, i'm a very good girl too and i have never even thought of sleeping with my boss regardless of the pressure i have gotten from my former bosses.
Please hold on and don't go ahead with the marriage yet am sure she knows what she's doing.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sweetpie23: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
shameless girls dump her ass
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by 190: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2009
ifeleke wot are u doin here again angry angry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sweetpie23: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
dump her
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Godwin7(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
My guy i was faced with a similar experience years back when i was still single ,all i did was to gradually forget about the girl ,and look for your own wife cause there is no way you can be always happy with her no matter how much you claim to love her now .A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by nethacker(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2009
sleep wit ur boss' wife in retaliation grin simple!!!!!
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Ben13: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2009
Lol. . .that's stupid. cheesy
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by smooooooth: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2009
@poster '' you say this girl have been a good girl b4 now"" tht na lie

she must have been sleeping around without your knowlege, but decided

to confess this one, cos she knows you will eventually find out. this tells me

she isnt just a cheat, but also crafty. all the same, if yor really like her, 4give

and tell her bout your marriage intention, that can change her, cos most of these

girls cheat, when the outcome of the relationship is uncertain.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2009
Your girlfriend slept with your boss, and confessed, why are you confused??

You can either forgive her, and move on, or break things off with her. You don't need faceless people on a public forum to make that decision for you! Only you know how you feel, no one else does.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by kenzspunpy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ Poster,
Thank God you know the ball is in your court, follow your mind. like Siena commented, you dont need faceless people to decide.Go ahead with the marriage and live with the shame and memories or forget her!

@ Siena,
good to know that you have interests in romance too, thought you are only for the autos section, where we know you are a guru, lol
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by chiejik(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
since you love her let it be
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by estrella(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
All of y'all who are telling this chap to run 440 should take a page from the Gospel, he who is without sin,cast the first stone,

none of us is perfect so you can all stop with the puritan act, i know for a fact that forgiving someone when they least expect it changes them.

Maybe deep inside,your girl doesn''t expect you to forgive her.Can you imagine the lengths she will go to make sure she never betrays your trust again when you forgive her?

you'll be king to her queen, !! you said yourslef you had known her to be a good girl, a good gril in the path of a play boy as yur senior collegue evidently is hardly stands a chance!

she fell, agreed, but it doesnt mean she will do it again, she will be wiser next time and your decison to forgive her or not may affect her positivley or negatively,

you may push her to the brink of despair if you don''t forgive her and release the bad girl inside or you can forgive her and have a devoted loving woman on your side for the rest of your life, so, what is it going to be? be wise my man,
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Romeo4rea1: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
All of y'all who are telling this chap to run 440 should take a page from the Gospel, he who is without sin,cast the first stone,
@Estrella - What nonsense are you spouting? No one is saying they are without sin. They are only saying he does not have to accept infidelity in his relationship and dump her. What is difficult there to understand. Forgiveness does not mean u remain in the same situation. He can forgive her and walk away.

none of us is perfect so you can all stop with the puritan act, i know for a fact that forgiving someone when they least expect it changes them.
This is not about anyone being perfect. Yes, she can change. That's not the issue, but he does not need to stay with her? Does he?

Maybe deep inside,your girl doesn''t expect you to forgive her.Can you imagine the lengths she will go to make sure she never betrays your trust again when you forgive her?
Rubbish, and pure speculation. How do you know? Who cares about the length she is going to after the event? . Only a woman can say this!

you'll be king to her queen, !! you said yourslef you had known her to be a good girl, a good gril in the path of a play boy as yur senior colleague evidently is hardly stands a chance!
This assertion is outstanding!. So what happens when she meets the next playboy? Or will he keep her locked away from society to stop her from meeting playboys? As according to your statement above, that seemed to be the problem.

she fell, agreed, but it doesn't mean she will do it again, she will be wiser next time and your decision to forgive her or not may affect her positively or negatively,
Who cares how it affects her. He is taking control of HIS life and circumstance and rejecting something he does not have to accept.

you may push her to the brink of despair if you don''t forgive her and release the bad girl inside or you can forgive her and have a devoted loving woman on your side for the rest of your life, so, what is it going to be? be wise my man,
Yeah right! I can see you really do identify with this slut, who only confessed due to fear of being found out. Have u been in her shoes before?
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by skimmyboss: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
Siena:

Your girlfriend slept with your boss, and confessed, why are you confused??

You can either forgive her, and move on, or break things off with her. You don't need faceless people on a public forum to make that decision for you! Only you know how you feel, no one else does.

Than you o. the matter tire me!
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by tashanja(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
Dump her asre and say Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish! angry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sammie256: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
Go get another girl and continue with this LovePeddler, use her as supplement anytime
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by vwvw(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
Well i got my wife through office romance.Office romance is d best.No pretence.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by aribisala0(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2011
well the truth is bitter but these days there are few people male or female that do not cheat in marriage.i have not done any study but this is my personal observation. if the opportunity arises people will take it
it is even worse in so called villages.
thing is most women are too clever to be caught and guys often are not too bothered about being caught because it is socially acceptable.
so whoever you marry just make sure that you are getting the lion share.
about this girl question is not whether she will cheat on you again. she will. question is can you live with it. many do

its your call
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by BlakkBoi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster

You better rush her to the alter now before she trips, fall and lands on another boss's diickk. By marrying her immediately, you will reduce the chances of her exploiting her "boss humping tendencies"

You are lucky she loves you. Which is why she tells you anytime she sleeps with another man. That way you can keep count and monitor her progress.

Kiss ma fkkkkinggg teeth!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by akpanbaba: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
Bros,confess to her what you did to other girls during your six month training and the whole thing will be 1:1 and the reality of forgiving one another will be appreciated.
Please confess
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Well, you were expecting too much from ur ex-woman. I no go work. I think sleeping with the guy is bad if she knows you could have taken her to the higher level. But who sleeps when fc king? They are two different things. So u cld take her back when u view the video and see her hurtful she felt while in the act.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ Poster, still ask her why she did it.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sexylogan(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
***humming nate dogg's lyrics*** -"ring or no ring, a ho's gonna be a ho. While u'r sleepin', she'l be creepin' out the back door''.,.,.,.,.,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.