Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,371 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? (837 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please there's this girl I like so much,am thinking of going for her,but the thing is,she's my new friend's ex.
Now I wanna ask,Is it right for me to toast her?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by dyadeleye(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
Please there's this girl I like so much,am thinking of going for her,but the thing is,she's my new friend's ex.
Now I wanna ask,Is it right for me to toast her?

@OP abort mission, I repeat, abort mission asap!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by fulfillbill(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is that not a breach of guy code?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
You shouldn't but if your friend quite agree with u as matured there is no problem, but will accept if em start to *bleep* one another again?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by bizzlemie(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's neither right nor wrong. It's just an awkward thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
dyadeleye:

@OP abort mission, I repeat, abort mission asap!!!!
Hmmmm,why?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by kaziblake(f): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't try it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
fulfillbill:
Is that not a breach of guy code?
Yea.. but I love her meeehn
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Skillfullulu:
You shouldn't but if your friend quite agree with u as matured there is no problem, but will accept if em start to *bleep* one another again?
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Emac34: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dude is like ur mind has already been made up so STFU and do what pleases u
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't try it.
Elaborate on Why I shouldn't
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by dyadeleye(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
Hmmmm,why?

Cos you gonna regret dating her someday... either you keep your new bestie or let go of the girl...you can't keep both definitely...not gonna work...trust me.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Emac34:
Dude is like ur mind has already been made up so STFU and do what pleases u
Tell me what you think dude
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by kaziblake(f): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
Elaborate on Why I shouldn't
your friend's ex is a no go area.
You won't feel comfortable in the relationship because of your friend.
There are many girls out there that you can choose from,must it be your friend's ex?.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Solowande(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
becos ur new friend don chew clean mouth, u sef one still go chew.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
My friend, YOLO, so throw suppy for suppy and get the soup dancing on fire grin . No time!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
dyadeleye:

Cos you gonna regret dating her someday... either you keep your new bestie or let go of the girl...you can't keep both definitely...not gonna work...trust me.
That's exactly the problem
.. So I should just forget about her? Kinda difficult
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by dyadeleye(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
That's exactly the problem
.. So I should just forget about her? Kinda difficult

The decision is yours bruh....
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
There are many girls out there that you can choose from,must it be your friend's ex?.
Than
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks dear, I appreciate ur advice .. but I just can't stop thinking about her *Sigh*
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
dyadeleye:

The decision is yours bruh....
Thanks for the advice
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Emac34: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
Tell me what you think dude
just try reasoning ur gee i think he will understand cos i have experience such nd it was with even with my cousin bt we talk things out so go ahead nd talk to ur guy
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Emac34:
just try reasoning ur gee i think he will understand cos i have experience such nd it was with even with my cousin bt we talk things out so go ahead nd talk to ur guy
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Emac34:
Thanks alot pal
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Emac34: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
captainmilk:
Thanks alot pal
ur wlcm
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by NegeduGrace(f): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol...mission impoSsible!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Lol...mission impoSsible!
State your reasons
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by tommychow(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Are you close to the guy, friendship and distance wise? How can you expect your close friend to be comfortable with it knowing he'll be hearing about her or seeing her with you occasionally? Put yourself in his shoes.

Even if he says he's cool with it, HE'S NOT. Don't do it if y'all are main guyz.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2016
tommychow:
Are you close to the guy, friendship and distance wise? How can you expect your close friend to be comfortable with it knowing he'll be hearing about her or seeing her with you occasionally? Put yourself in his shoes.

Even if he says he's cool with it, HE'S NOT. Don't do it if y'all are main guyz.
Thanks man! I think I'll have to forget her then...[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back! / If U Love Your Mother Too Just,like And Share This Post And Type "I Love U Mum. / 7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.