Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73289 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Khez: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
In Toke makinwas voice,

I feel like slapping you through this phone after reading this? You dey craze?

You nor sabi show o

How can you tell him? Was he there during the forking?

Did he hold light for una?

Babe nawaoh for you o
No tell am anything, live with the secret forever

Women act like they can deceive us, but we pretend till it has bellyfull us grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now I You can see I was brought up by a mannerless harlot undecided

how dare you edit my post and add like my mother?

are you that pained? grin grin

when you are trying to be different, try not to be dumb undecided

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by andyanders: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
In developed countries, you will be forgiven. An African man or a Nigerian for that matter, you have ended up harming yourself. Secret is the thing ONLY you knows. If you tell him, he will use it against you and will NEVER trust you again. So close your mouth.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=42171859][/quote]this would have made more sense if you can delete my original post cheesy grin

can you see how foolish you are?

people aren't blind lady grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ikenga67: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmmm.

Winston Churchill once said that the truth is sometimes so precious she needs to be surrounded by a bodyguard of lies. This situation is one of those truths.
Take my advice and don't tell. I know part of why you are tempted to tell is to lighten the burden on your conscience. By coming onto a forum like this to discuss this, you have gone some way to expatiate the guilt. If you need more catharsis, turn catholic and go to a confessional, but don't tell your boyfriend.
Trust me, no matter what is his immediate reaction, telling him will definitely drive a stake through your relationship that you can never get rid of. If you really love him, then you have to bear this cross alone.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by OkoAnike(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
msjanet:
guys ranting as if they don't do worse undecided
guys ranting is not what the young woman want from you, but solution to the challenge @ hand.... Huummmm.
My little girl please don't tell him, not healthy for your future.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
teebee22:
undecided
u don tire?
tongue
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

LoL! You're one funny human being you know. Just go back to this your post and look directly above it and see how you did the bolded on the OP... cheesy grin

In essence, after condemning the mumu OP, you started criticizing someone else for doing the same to OP... cheesy grin
Because he is a guy.

angry angry

moreover I support nobody grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Waspy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm.. ....It's bn awhile I replied a post.

Lotta rakings from guys on here... ...Speaks volumes of how the poor dude while take it if told

What interests me in the whole story is how some girls always feel they can have a dude just as a friend.. .Well, here's to them
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by csamii: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Even though you created a dating profile

grin grin grin

Some idi...ots will kukuma come tomorrow and tell me how emotional women are.

Wet have a bf that was too stupid to resolve his relationship issues. The baboon thought the rational thing to do is to create a dating profile

We have a woman who was emotional and vulnerable after a break up. She had sex barely 24hrs after the break up. If she didn't line her bf, she wouldn't have been so vulnerable/overwhelmed to have had sex afterwards. The sec happened because of the breakup.

Some idiots will say it is because women are emotional. This is the same Nairaland men give each other advice how to move on immediately after a break up with a ‘bitch' because she is not worth anything.

We have an enemy as a friend, who is also a guy that took advantage of his friend. If he had applied his common sense he wouldnt have had sex with a vulnerable friend. But no, he let his emotions override his faculty.

Yet some idiots will still claim that women are very emotional.

First, who is the idiot?
secondly, it was sex that she had. She was not raped.
Thirdly, who allowed who's emotion get the better of them, the boy or the girl?

Boyfriend created a profile on a dating site, she saw it and went ballistic. She was quick to break up the relationship because she was getting emotional. She went to her friend and they talked about a lot of things including sex, let me remind you that it takes two to tango.
Question; was she forced to have sex?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by enone(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
AccaPack:
The best thing for u is to end your relationship with your bf.
Reasons:
If u choose not to tell him, he will find out someday if he "truly" loves you. You can't lie to a faithful partner and get away with it. That's nature.
If you choose to tell him now, two things will happen;
1. He will never accept you back if he truly loves u because u betrayed his trust. All he would think is that, u guys had little misunderstanding, and u had sex with another guy, that means u will do more when married.
2.He might pretend not to feel hurt and turn u to sex partner, then discard u when he gets tired of u using the reason above as an excuse.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by seaga: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
AmyBelg:
My girl, I have been in your shoes before and in this world it is a man's world, men can get away with everything so please do not tell because next time you won't even think of it but he would say you have done worse so please my lady do not attempt it ay all if not you are on your own.

Did you tell when it happened to you?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by OkoAnike(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Young woman, please kindly remove your pix from your Dp for now, not too healthy for you.... Huummmm
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don talk am before "which kin play tiger dey play with dog"?

Having a male friend is like having a grenade without the safety.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
sayyid:
womens mind are always divided and dey always let emotions clowd dia judgement.well tell him at ur own risk because its hard for a man to hia such a tin and forgive or forget abt it and also if u dnt tell im rememba some secret can neva b kept for long
what the effing f you talking? I hate disloyalty in a relationship. I believe you do too. Why would the guy join a dating site? Why? Are you subtly overlooking that? Isn't that a good sign he's gonna be a cheat? How are we sure he hasn't done so already?
Girl, if you tell him, break up with him. If you choose not to, break up with him. Life's too short to waste on a disloyal and disrespectful partner angry

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Code45: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
PushMusic:
And you have your pic on your profile? What if he's a Nairalander and see this?
Make she leave the pic abeg. grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

First, who is the idiot?
secondly, it was sex that she had. She was not raped.
Thirdly, who allowed who's emotion get the better of them, the boy or the girl?

Boyfriend created a profile on a dating site, she saw it and went ballistic. She was quick to break up the relationship because she was getting emotional. She went to her friend and they talked about a lot of things including sex, let me remind you that it takes two to tango.
Question; was she forced to have sex?
ll

Where did i say she was raped/forced to have sex?

Are you telling me that she does not have any right to go ballistic because of a dating profile?

You are too emotional to comprehend
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by macho44(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

Next time make sure u snap photos or record videotape to give ya boyfriend as evidence.
www.adielem.com
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Whenever he finds out she should apologise and tell why she did it and that was she was distraughted when it happened. Feign tears the much as she can and act completely remorseful. Chances are if he refused to forgive her when he finds out on his own he might still find it hard to forgive her when confessed.

On my part, on no circumstance would I really want to know a partner have sex with someone else. She had better bury it coz no matter how remorseful she feels the thoughts will forever linger in my mind and I'd think she would still cheat again in the future.

Let's even agree the guy didn't cheat during their brief break-up. But also, do you think the guy would have been bothered about confessing to his babe had it been he was the one who cheated?
@Bolded...

Haven't You heard the Cliché saying.."The truth shall
set You free?"

Really...I Think his Reaction To finding Out himself Would be less aggravating if she rather confessed to it.

Like You said...she did nothing Wrong..Buh Really! This Is Nigeria...Some guys don't share Your views..They'd rather Wanna hear the truth..

PLUs--If she really wants to move on? that's the best thing to do...If He can't come to terms with the fact that she Had sex whilst they Broke up? then, they probably shouldn't be together.
Whichever, the truth would always suffice..eventually

Anyways....It's Your opinion afterall.

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Code45: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

But you be ode oh, no offense...

You came here to broadcast how you cheated on your man, yet you have your pic on your status. Why won't he find out when you have your pic on your DP?
Code na. Nawa for you o.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by marinekid(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chai.......agro bad ooooo. grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by akinladejo: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gelengelen:
Ashawo make God punish u for there.

Short break and u begin dey open ur maggot infested p.u.ssy for everyboy abi?

Bloody hoe

u are not far from the truth.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by popcykaylah(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
if I was your guy ..the moment I find out or you tell me we are done ...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by enone(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm.i've gone tru something like this,i pushed my gal friend way back in school and she confessed to how she slept with someone that was old enough to be my dad.inshort,the man in question was my family friend,I tried taking the relationship up from there but it was never the same ever again. Anytime she is with me,i always imagine the old man kissing her or doing things to her.i had to break up with her even when she refuse to let go.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by saintdre(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

iranu....keep asking stewpid questions! Put ur self in d boys shoes, what will u do? Hold her hands and sing kumbaya abi? LovePeddler is what they call pple like u
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by skyface00(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aminat508:
u don corrupt shocked angry

U don't need to protect me!!!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mickky88: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Same as your mother

She is nothing!

hahahaha my mother is noting but yours might be but ladies they are noting
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't tell him.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by seaga: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Please!

People have that kind of sex every timeshocked

What!?
Did I say anything for or against?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by frisky2good(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Like 9ice said, ohun oju o ri ki b'okan je. What the eyes do not see cannot spoil ones mood.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by seaga: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are the reason some nineties call you idi.ots

She has every right to break up with a guy that set up a dating profile.

The sex she had with her friend is pretty normal for those involved in PMS.

She has not cheated on her bf. They were not dating at the time. She doesn't deserve to tell him anything.

Learn to be not emotional but rational. You need to be smart!

If you feel what she did is ok , then she should tell.She did nothing wrong?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Code45:
Code na. Nawa for you o.

Code what na? Is the OP a guy or is the story fake as usual??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.