Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73295 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by domopps(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op you shld av tot of removing your pix b4 some1 get it saved and pass it to your so call bf!

But u too be the judge!

Cheeeeeers

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Code45: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

Code what na? Is the OP a guy or is the story fake as usual??
Make she leave the pic abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
msjanet:
guys ranting as if they don't do worse undecided

I pray ur turn comes,den u go knw wether na rants.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by MichaelChaplain: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
I can't believe this damsel can spew this trash outta here. What's wrong with your senses. I am realy disappointed
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Because he is a guy.

angry angry

moreover I support nobody grin

Hehehehehe, same here, I careless if OP eats a thousand D's, my only concern is that she leaves traces to get her arse caught... grin cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by girl4rmspace(f): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gelengelen:
Ashawo make God punish u for there.

Short break and u begin dey open ur maggot infested p.u.ssy for everyboy abi?

Bloody hoe

mr, you have no right to judge her or call her names, humans makes mistakes , you do too, stop acting like you are righteous, it sucks
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by blaise26abj(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
They were not dating again. They had broken up. For the umpteenth time. It is highly possible that what u experienced was what your ex also did. You were emotional and made a bad choice. It only shows that you are human. We all make mistakes.

But you are not accountable to him during that period. Only to U and your creator. Don't tell him. Just settle it with ur God. If u had done dat during the relationship then telling him would have been the right thing to do.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Code45:

Make she leave the pic abeg.

Hahahahaha, me been wan help her furking ministry. Who knows, it might be you who gets the juice next time she has an argument with her man... grin cheesy

Cuz I believe if the man catches her and breaks up with her, she may change and stop sharing her dasuki gate but if they keep dating, any small wahala, she don start to find prick to take console herself... cheesy grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehe, same here, I careless if OP eats a thousand D's, my only concern is that she leaves traces to get her arse caught... grin cheesy
grin grin grin the only trace here is her conscience grin grin grin

the one eating her up smiley
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
@Bolded...

Haven't You heard the Cliché saying.."The truth shall
set You free?"

Really...I Think his Reaction To finding Out himself Would be less aggravating if she rather confessed to it.

Like You said...she did nothing Wrong..Buh Really! This Is Nigeria...Some guys don't share Your views..They'd rather Wanna hear the truth..

PLUs--If she really wants to move on? that's the best thing to do...If He can't come to terms with the fact that she Had sex whilst they Broke up? then, they probably shouldn't be together.
Whichever, the truth would always suffice..eventually

Anyways....It's Your opinion afterall.

I'm aware a guy with a primeval mindset will want to know the truth in such situation. But then, not everything that one deserves to know that they should actually be told.

Somethings are best left unsaid and the truth doesn't always set one free in all scenarios. Truth doesn't always set one free and some truth are a leavening to one's ruination. When truth ferments risk and an imperilment it becomes senseless and powerless in evoking freedom. An armed robber on a wanted list won't reveal his hideout as the truth won't set him free.

The boyfriend ought to know that when one breaks up with their partner they are free to move on and live their lives in whatever manner they deem necessary. They don't have to dwell on a broken past but move on and whatever that transpired in their lives isn't their business anymore. So if they had not reconcile their differences she shouldn't move on and have sex if she so pleases?

Oh well, whatever decision she derives at its hers to make. We can only make suggestions whilst she draw conclusions.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Jesus5656(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
I pray your partner dumps in Jesus name... Amen.. And if you refuse to tell him... He will know in Jesus name... Amen.... End time dating... Give your life to Jesus...

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by kaziblake(f): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
domopps:
Op you shld av tot of removing your pix b4 some1 get it saved and pass it to your so call bf!

But u too be the judge!

Cheeeeeers
why did you save it?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Jesus5656(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
I pray your partner dumps you in Jesus name... Amen.. And if you refuse to tell him... He will know in Jesus name... Amen.... End time dating... Give your life to Jesus...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Code45: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

Hahahahaha, me been wan help her furking ministry. Who knows, it might be you who gets the juice next time she has an argument with her man... grin cheesy

Cuz I believe if the man catches her and breaks up with her, she may change and stop sharing her dasuki gate but if they keep dating, any small wahala, she don start to find prick to take console herself... cheesy grin
It is good as her pic is there.

Maybe the guy fit know the babe, and e fit be Nairalander. But that babe fine wella. She set. :p cheesy

This is another prove for not trusting girls nowadays. sad

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin the only trace here is her conscience grin grin grin

the one eating her up smiley

What about her DP on her profile? What if am the guy she is dating.. cheesy grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by kaziblake(f): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gelengelen:
Ashawo make God punish u for there.

Short break and u begin dey open ur maggot infested p.u.ssy for everyboy abi?

Bloody hoe
shut up.
Who are you to call her a prostitute?

I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
domopps:

But u too be the judge!

Cheeeeeers
on the contrary I think there is a foul play here . No one will be this dumb to open a tread like this with her pictures on,

she never replied any mentions , that is something trolls do.

I think someone is just using that picture for some devious reasons to the owner of the picture.

My opinion tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by hush15: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
AccaPack:
The best thing for u is to end your relationship with your bf.
Reasons:
If u choose not to tell him, he will find out someday if he "truly" loves you. You can't lie to a faithful partner and get away with it. That's nature.
If you choose to tell him now, two things will happen;
1. He will never accept you back if he truly loves u because u betrayed his trust. All he would think is that, u guys had little misunderstanding, and u had sex with another guy, that means u will do more when married.
2.He might pretend not to feel hurt and turn u to sex partner, then discard u when he gets tired of u using the reason above as an excuse.

Well, I could not agree with you more. Had similar case and though I tried to work it out, she was never the the same. Am pretty sure that just as the thought pops in my head often now and then, she also think about it to and she just think that I will eventually use it against her one day. That made her more not at home with me. I don't blame her, I try to get over the thought and I couldn't as I still just imagine what on earth she was thinking.

It's a conscience thing you know. Someone you claim you love, just a little , misunderstanding and she went to sleep with another guy hoping to get a relief only to worsen the situation, I don't think the OP will ever be the same, it's best to just walk away cause when intentionally or not, the thought will always resurface and at times, it might come at a bad time which will only make things worst by destroying anything they trying to mend.
I.e. The guy may feel unsafe when she is with other male friends or use it to get back at him should they have issues again or better, be excuse for him to misbehave amongst other ideas.

So she should tell him and be ready to face the music and stay til, she is able to win his trust back again no matter how hard and rough it may be which will, be most likely unbearable with today's woman or she should just help herself by doing what my ex girlfriend did, walk away.......
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Code45:

It is good as her pic is there.

Maybe the guy fit know the babe, and e fit be Nairalander. But that babe fine wella. She set. :p cheesy

This is another prove for not trusting girls nowadays. sad

LoL, trust is a strong word bro.. I can't even trust myself talk more trust a "woman"... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

What about her DP on her profile? What if am the guy she is dating.. cheesy grin
trust me there is more to this thread sad sad sad
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Code45: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

LoL, trust is a strong word bro.. I can't even trust myself talk more trust a "woman"... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe. Naso my brother.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
shut up.
Who are you to call her a prostitute?

I don't blame you.

He is her patronizer I guess... cheesy grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by trytim100(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

u sleep with him or u sex him?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by francizy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
trust me there is more to this thread sad sad sad

Way ya own DP make I know if you na fine girl, cuz from what am seeing on your profile, you can't be a goddess or are you one? shocked
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by blesoh(f): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
The reason why every sane man should marry a virgin,not all these hoes and their overused pusys.
Virgin ke. Now girls are packaging you won't even know one.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by osakue18(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site. You really need to tell him the truth before it ends up like ice prince and his girlfriend ish.. by the way, you look hot if truly you are the one on that pic. Kindly give me a call 08037364617 let's hang out.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by cruzita(f): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
WiLdFLame:
BAD advice! go and sit down what advise can a kid like u give?
okay give her your advice sir
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by kaziblake(f): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

He is her patronizer I guess... cheesy grin
loool.
Maybe cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gkemz: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tell him at your own risk, hide it as long as you can and live with the guilt all through your relationship with him. The ball is in your court. This hoe ain't loyal.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

Way ya own DP make I know if you na fine girl, cuz from what am seeing on your profile, you can't be a goddess or are you one? shocked
I no want person tiff my picture like the ops

yes I be demi god nah wink
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by AmyBelg(f): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
First time I did and he used it to sing even when he did it first but after that I learn lesson, second time I no gree talk lol even when he did it again and now I am looking like the innocent one lol
seaga:

Did you tell when it happened to you?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by aubventure: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
sholly4444:
See dis girl I pity d guy way go marry you for house, so u are telling me here dat of u and ur husband get little mis undastanding for like 1 month and d guy no near you.

Dat means you go open ur toto for another man.......

#iRejectYourTypeOfWomanIJN
Amen, Amen,Amen
Fire

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.