Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73296 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mradjoy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whaat? whether you like it or not, whether you tell him or not, he will eventually find out and consequently give you the boot you truly deserved!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by platz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nop don't tell him...... Just know that you need Jesus nd your male whatever needs cd
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Exponental(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
No..... you didn't cheat. keep it to yourself. After all you didn't claim to be a virgin, abi?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by abimbawealth(f): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't undecided
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Revolva(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

You are an diot and indeed an ingrate just call urself a slut

Cos I don't see. Any reasonable person here to judge this case na if the person no get work to do
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Cc: Lalasticlala
you dont know what you want

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
*sigh*

Oro oko ati obo ti sun yan undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by eph12(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
This relationship is over the day he finds out and he will. Just a day or two after break up? Chai
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by crazygod(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
women are the most confused being I have ever met.

The way they gets emotional and makes worst decisions freaks me out sad sad sad

Op you fvcked up undecided

Let's be truthful you lack self control and you are kind of dumb too.

And I think the dating site was an excuse to break up with your boyfriend just to have your way with your friend you are crushing on. undecided

You think your friend will be all you wanted but compared to your boyfriend he is way below , that was while you felt bad.

You are the reason some nonentities here call us names undecided undecided

Tell your boyfriend what you did? how bitchy you acted. Its his decision to either forgive you or not.

And hey !! take down your picture for now undecided
Best comment coming from another female.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by emonkey(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

What does that mean? Just convert to Catholic , go and tell it to Father. He will give you 100 Hail Marys and you are free.

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Lexusgs430: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
During this short break, did he have se.x with any other? Ask him and If he confesses, 1- 1!!! (you too confess your sins)
If not, tell him and be prepared for an open relationship!!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Surestontop(f): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:

for someone who can give people tips about relationship, it shouldn't be hard for you to figure it out. Just saying though
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by wink2015(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Moderators, these are materials that should not make front page.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by banio: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pls tell him.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by vekanem(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tell him. I hope you will be forgiven.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
The pusssy wasnt designed for one dicck. This will not be the last time you will fucck someone else, I can assure you, you will fuccck more.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by gbolexan(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ooohh!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Strawman: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
People! This lady is asking for advice and solution oh! Not bashing! lipsrsealed
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by missKiffy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let by gone be by gone, what he doesn't know won't hurt him
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ipledge10(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pheals:
Short break... Short sex!! Well you never think of getting back self that's the reason for the sex...u can tell him or not ...or u wanna marry him if yes marry him if no follow your mind
Just one month my gf have sex with 2 guys...her ex and a guy,during that period I also had sex with 2 gals...she asked for forgiveness and I forgive her
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by nigeriancuban: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
babe for your own good don't tell ooo,we are taking about a black man here and the person that slept with you is also black.....the fury of a man is jealousy**says the bible**
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by amunkita(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Abeg during the long break come nd sleep with me, nah Amu na komoko..
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by drnairalov: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
keep it to yourself biko!!!! u wud hate yourself if he gets to know. sad plus remove ur pix maybe
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Babe...whatever happens in Paris stays in Paris. Be quiet about the episode...go and sin no more.

BTW, axe the friendship with THAT friend o.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by purpledrop(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
its best that you tell him.its left for him to forgive u or not but freeing ur conscience is really worth it.if he doesn't forgive u take heart.don't keep it from him cos u won't be free with him as ur conscience will always disturb u.if he forgives, try to steer clear of male friends that are threats to ur relationship.ladies tend to be weak- minded when it has to do with emotions
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by driy65(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
i just pity guys wen dier babe dey keep close male frnds...Some go say na matured minds...maturity ma foot

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aplaudez(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
That's your problem, not ours anyway!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by kobonaire(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
There is something about freaks just makes the sëx more enticing
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Toosure70: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes tell him and he will love you more
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Wallade(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
You don't have to tell him. Period!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.